MPNs: HW-N550 and HW-N550/XY
2.0 from 1 review

Over priced and over-rated

Those wanting to crank up the volume and raise the roof tiles (I didn't) this device is definitely NOT for you. You will be most disappointed. I guess all this soundbar is good for is bringing clarity to TV audio and some other 'features' I wouldn't bother with. ie music playback from mob phone etc
Wanting something better than the base model at $299 I spent another $200 then had to source my own Digital Audio Input cable. With 6 speakers in the soundbar and a larger wireless sub-woofer, I expected near full orchestral quality-- It fell far short.
Its easy to set up. Registering your purchase online for warranty on Samsung's hopeless website was a farce. Initially it did NOT accept this Model Code, then had the default Purchase Date as 31-8-2019 and was impossible to correct
Using the Live Chat option as a last resort, they asked me to change Internet browser from Chrome to Firefox, clear out cookies, data etc all to NO avail.
Two stars for a mediocre and over-priced product. Less than ZERO stars for Samsung's website

Date PurchasedJul 2018