Samsung HW-R650

• Bass
  • Music
Kaitlyn

KaitlynGoulburn Valley, VIC

Awesome sound for not too much!

The sound from this soundbar still surprise me to this day. We used to listen to pour quality sound through out tv screen speakers and once we switched over to to our Samsung soundbar, we've never had such dynamic sound. My partner and I hope that we can use this speaker for many years to come.

Purchased in February 2020 at The Good Guys for A$380.00.

Samsung
KathSamsung

It is great to hear you are enjoying your Samsung Soundbar, Kaitlyn! We really appreciate the time spent to share your feedback on this product with us and I will be sure to forward this on to the team :)

Kath
Samsung AU

Karen Z

Karen ZSydney, NSW

Good compact soundbar

This soundbar is compact. It improves the movie watching experience a lot. It is not a high-end product, but it is good enough for a small living room. Your ear can hear the difference. It's not perfect, but the value matches the price.

Purchased in June 2019 at eBay for A$487.00.

Swamps

Swamps

Awesome product.

So simple to use. Connects to anything that has Bluetooth connectivity’.
Sound is crisp and clean. I love my music loud but I haven’t kept this at max for long

Purchased in July 2019 at The Good Guys.

Samsung
KathSamsung
Soundbars

Find out how Samsung HW-R650 compares to other Soundbars

ShaunG

ShaunGMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good soundbar, slightly overpriced.

Purchased in July 2019 at The Good Guys Physical store for A$489.00.

See all Samsung Series 6 Soundbars reviews