Samsung HW-R650

Samsung HW-R650

MPNs: HW-R650 and HW-R650/XY
4.0 from 1 review

Good soundbar, slightly overpriced.

Having gone from a Samsung TV and Samsung 5.1 Surround Sound system to a new TV and this soundbar, I'd have to say I am not disappointed with the quality. I would have gone 5 stars until I saw another review showing they got theirs for $100 less 4 months ago which really changed my tune on pricing equations. The product didn't change, just the price, bit disappointing value for money-wise.

Getting this soundbar working on my Samsung UA65RU7100 took a little bit of patience but once it was all hooked up and running was worth it. Sound is crisp SW is a bit higher quality than those lower in the soundbar range; would recommend.

Very fond of the metal mesh on the front to protect the internal speakers much more than the exposed ones on the older towers I am about to turf. Especially with a kid who likes to poke things with his fingers, this is a saviour. If I could choose 4.5 stars I would, alas I cannot.

Purchased in July 2019 at The Good Guys Physical store for $489.00.

See all Samsung Series 6 Soundbars reviews