VerifiedMPN:LC27F397FHEXXY

100% · 40%

Sandeep
SandeepSydney, NSW

Perfect monitor

This is great monitor, i bought 2 of them to work from home and money well spent. No glare and screen quality is great. I wish i would bought so much earlier Show details ·  1
Paul
PaulSouth East Queensland, QLD13 posts

A very good screen

I bought this as I do telehealth work and my laptop screen is too small for a day of seeing people. The wrap around screen is great and it is quite stylish and minimal which I appreciate. There is something about having to reduce the settings on my computer to enable full screen viewing which makes the images a video a little pixelated however I think that's more to do with my computer screen. 0 marks for the support call I had regarding this. We went through an hour of trouble shooting and said that my computer did not support full screen. 10 minutes with my son looking at it and he fixed it. Show details ·  1
David
DavidSydney, NSW4 posts

Good monitor

I bought it over a year ago and had no single issue so far.
the picture quality is good, I like its curve shape and has a nice design.
I bought it online on ebay. good job. Show details ·  1
limbo
limboSouth East Queensland, QLD17 posts

Really nice monitor

Purchased last week and very very happy with how it performs,images are mostly very good and it is a great looking monitor. no issues to date and would recommend as a very good HD 27” Monitor. A USB port would have been handy though.