Samsung ME6124

Cannot see food cook, totally useless

Cannot watch your food cook, useless piece of crap, would not buy another, why they did this is beyond thought, can only wait till it blows up, I might assist it a little, this is how much I dislike it

Purchased in January 2019 for $230.00.

Noise Level
Hi Ray, thanks for your honest and open feedback. Unfortunately, this is a part of the design. We're sorry you are not a fan of this. If you wish to discuss this further, please contact us on the link provided below and don't forget to include a copy of your review. Facebook > m.me/SamsungAustralia Lisa Samsung AU

Broke days after warranty ended

It was fine. I liked it, and it looks good. But then it just broke. The fan constantly just runs and the buttons do nothing. So angry at this. I expected better of something I paid so much for.

Purchased in December 2018.

Thanks for reaching out to us, we’re really sorry to hear of the experience you've had so far. We’d be more than happy to investigate further into this – Our best point of contact is to send us a PM on Facebook with a copy of this review and some more information. > m.me/SamsungAustralia Mick Samsung AU

Good microwave at a good price

We bought this microwave a couple of months ago, and have found it to be excellent. It is easy to use and works very well. There are a range of customisable features, and it looks good too. It was great value for money, we are happy with it. I would be happy to recommend it to others!

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Great Value

Love the sleek design. We have had the same model for over two years and when I bought my own place I bought another as it serves every need. Heats up fast and no fuss. easy cleaning. Love the guide setting sticker at the top. Works well for everyday needs.

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Heats up fast and no fuss, what more could you need? Thanks for sharing your review with us, you're awesome! - Vicky

Cant see food

The microwave functions fine, though the tint on the door is WAY too dark and you are not able to see the food as it is cooking. When the door is open the interior light is functional, though once the door is closed it is useless.
When heating up a jug of milk for custard etc, you really need to be able to see as it comes to the boil. With this microwave that is not possible. I feel that in an attempt to make this microwave look "funky" from they have completely sacrificed usability. Not sure why they put a window on this model at all.

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Great so far!

We have had our microwave for a month now. We like it! Although, my husband has mentioned that it should have the feature where you can press “start” and it will automatically cook for 30seconds rather than having to press the 30second button and then start. Our old microwave did this so he wishes this did the same lol.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

TERRIFIC

I have been using my microwave for 7 years, non stop with no problems whatsoever. It is easy to clean, I can watch what is happening during cooking, and it cooks evenly. Defrosting, reheating and cooking are made so quick and easy that I would recommend this to anyone wishing to buy an economical and efficient device.

Date PurchasedJun 2011

Good classic sttyle microwave

Really solid traditional type of microwave from Samsung with a beautiful style to it. It does look nice but the main thing is it cooks VERY well indeed and never acts up. It has clear simple menus and a really nice touchpad too. Its nice when things "just work". Delivers the goods every time.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

My fave

This is a one stop shop for a micro wave, nothing you put in ever overcooks or burns, and it make rice amazing you will not be disappointed with this gem. I have had this for 4 weeks best microwave I have owned to date, I definitely recommend this one to friends and family.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Very happy wth this

We upgraded from a crappy old Aldi microwave to this and didn't look back. Its a pleasure to use in comparison and looks good in the kitchen to boot. Menus are very intuitive and I find the cooking times pretty much spot on. I really like the smart defrost that doesn't cook the food while defrosting - very good. Its fast on full power too. Overall very happy, literally no complaints.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Better than the Old version

The old Microwave started to make loud noises but after 10 years of service it had lasted well, I decided to buy the same model but the latest. After reading the reviews I found the complaints were minor and so purchased the new ME6124ST in July. The new version was better than the old one, it was quieter and had all the features of the old one with the improved timer of 30 seconds rather than 1 minute. The blue led light was very nice touch.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

So Elegant

I super love the look of this microwave! Very elegant and blends-in well with our modern minimalist look in our kitchen, even my husband chose this one as he really likes the physical aspect of this microwave. Works well and very easy to clean. Super easy to understand the menus and the size is just right.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Super sleek

Best microwave I’ve had, works super fast to heat many varieties of food and multiple settings to make life easier. Love how it looks in my kitchen - it’s quite large and sterdy but doesn’t look bulky and cheap at all. Super easy to clean out and I feel as though it will last for many years.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Great Looking Microwave - Works Well

This is a really stylish and great looking microwave. The finish complements other appliances in my kitchen so I am very happy with that. It has excellent menus that make good sense when you use them and it cooks very evenly too. The output is 1000 watts (my old one was only 800) and the difference is very noticeable. It definitely cooks quicker but it also seems to cook cook more evenly so I have had to relearn the timing of some things. Overall is a great looking machine that works very well.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Love it!

Love this microwave, looks stunning! often find myself gazing at it like “what a stud muffin” very easy to clean, food wipes right off, heats consistently, quiet and looks and works like brand new after 4 and a half years.

Only negative I would say is how you can’t properly see the contents inside when cooking as the door is too dark, have had my cup of milk overflow many times trying to see inside but would miss it due to the the darkness.

Recently gave it to my Mum to replace her old one, purely out of personal opinion to not have a microwave in my house due to radiation.

Date PurchasedJan 2013

Excellent Stylish Microwave

Very happy with this good looking microwave from Samsung. it fits in perfectly with out kitchen decor and looks great. Its Samsung so we knew the quality would be good before we bought it and it is. The menus are simple and clearly laid out. I have never even read the manual! I probably should but it's simple and obvious to use. It works well in all regards and we are very happy with it.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Love It

The microwave was a housewarming gift and we love it!
It is very quiet, is a perfect size and is very easy to clean.
The microwave heats very evenly and is very powerful. I love how easy it is to use.
The finish is fantastic and stays clean without any any dirty fingerprints.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

It's worth the price and looks great

We bought the microwave from Harvey Norman about two years ago, and so far it is working great. It looks gorgeous, and I like it's design with a frame of stainless steel. It has a variety of options for cooking and heating. However, for some reasons we couldn't use all of them; seems some options do not work e.g. the power level doesn't work. Overall, we are happy with its price and performance.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Your Average Microwave.

It's your average microwave - nothing fancy. Does what it's supposed to do. It's very easy to use and heats up food quite well. I've found it really easy to clean as well and the design is very modern and appealing. So far I'm satisfied with my purchase. The extended warranty is it also gives me a lot of peace of mind.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Easy to use and Looks Great

I've had my microwave a few weeks now. It replaces a Panasonic which only lasted a couple of years and when it finished cooking the motor kept running on Cool very annoying. I prefer the Samsung it beeps to let me know when it has finished cooking but you can turn off the sound. The oven interior is ceramic coated and easy to wipe clean.
So far very happy with it. It has the longest warranty of any microwave oven, 2 years.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

is Samsung Me6124w microwave is convection microwave? how to set temperature in it
Hi Sumiyya, the ME6124W is not a convection microwave and so you would be unable to set its temperature. The microwave however, allows you to set up to two different stages of cooking, each with its own time length and power level. The Power Level button lets you control the heating intensity from Warm to High. User Manual (page 16) > http://downloadcenter.samsung.com/content/UM/201804/20180419152023512/ME6124W_XSA-03248A-07_EN.pdf Jo Samsung AU

Today we got home from work and went to use the microwave and noticed the outside was hot and inside plate was even hotter to touch. This is after not being used all day with no one home. Has anyone else had this issue??
Hi Ryan, thank you for your message, if you are experiencing issues with your microwave, please visit a service centre with the unit for an assessment by our techs. Locator https://www.samsung.com/au/support/service-centre/ Philip Samsung Australia

Where can I find the turning wheel for these models? Mine broke off where you Insert it

ME6124ST (Stainless Steel)ME6124W (White)
Capacity3434