Samsung ME6144ST (Stainless Steel)

Samsung ME6144ST (Stainless Steel)

MPNs: 35904387 and ME6144ST

Daisy P

Daisy PGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect for home

It takes very quick for some food to get heated up. I think it is quite easy to use and clean after use. It heats food evenly which is excellent. Overall I'm happy with my purchase

Purchased in November 2018.

Noise Level

Marie-LouiseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Died before its third birthday

Purchased in May 2019 for $276.00.

Noise Level
Samsung
Samsung AUSamsung
Marie-Louise

Thanks. We bought a new one. LG. It's fabulous. Choice Winner several years in a row.

Nice Microwave!

This microwave is very energy efficient, does the job in seconds. The size best fits the place and is suitable. It is very very nicely designed and fulfils the needs.

Purchased in November 2018.

Haley39

Haley39Mid North Coast, NSW

Economical, easy to use, large capacity

I recently had to replace my microwave and scored this samsung for under $200. I use it numerous times a day, controls are simple, it has a large internal capacity and cooks evenly. Nice stainless steel rimmed face. I would love a different tone when the timer stops, but for this price I can't complain.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

kakarot

kakarotMelbourne

Works well with no issues. Good affordable microwave

Read other reviews before writing my own and I and my family haven't experienced any issues with this microwave.
We got this for ~$180 last year and we have been pretty happy with it. The design seems fairly sturdy with 40L capacity, meaning it can heat up a lot of food. Others have commented that the buttons are not well designed, that is a possibility since my family and I don't frequently use the microwave but we haven't really noticed anything obvious.

In terms of heating the food evenly, there has been no issue there. I've had no issue with noise/sounds coming from the microwave. It's certainly a lot quieter than my previous microwave.

I recommend this microwave, it's good quality and value.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Don't recommend

We are onto our third replacement thinking that we were unlucky with the first two. Unfortunately the third microwave is also faulty. Issues have included: 1. Overheating. Cooking rice or steaming vegetables causes it to overheat and the power cuts out, and you have to wait 8mins or so to turn on again. 2. Door not closing properly, and then the start button not functioning (after 4 days of use). 3. Not heating food sufficiently. After 8 minutes in the microwave the porridge is back to being cooked on the stove top. Customer service of the company we purchased from is good, but this product is really not worth buying. The low price was attractive but the hassle isn't worth it.

Date PurchasedJan 2019
Samsung
Samsung AUSamsung

Hi Tam, we are very sorry to hear about your experience with us. We've sent you a PM requesting for more information, when its most convenient for you can you please send that through?

Anna
Samsung Australia

Matt

MattQueensland

Good microwave but expected a little more from Samsung

Nice looking microwave but the finish isn't exactly what I was expecting from one of Samsung's more expensive microwaves. The button to open the door can be a little flimsy at times and will get stuck, hasn't broken or anything yet but I have a feeling it's only a matter of time. The enamel coating of the inside makes it really easy to clean which is great. Heats well and appears to be pretty consistent. Good microwave for what I paid for it after being on sale, wouldn't have wanted to pay anymore

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Harsh P

Harsh PSydney

Great Product. Value for money!

It fulfils your daily needs from the microwave. Not a fancy product but definitely the value for money. Where usually the warranty is for 1 year, this one offers 2 years warranty. The heating bulb bursted after one year and i got it replaced without any hassles under warranty. If it has got a life a 2 years, I will find it as complete payback of little money spent on this. If it goes any further, that would be a bonus.

Date PurchasedJul 2017
Brad

BradNowra NSW

Looks good but could find a lot better alternatives for the price

Pros:
- Stainless steel trim gives a modern, stylish look
- Large capacity for heating bigger things
- Quick start button (1min heating)
- Cooks/heats food (as should be expected)

Cons:
- Rather noisy for a modern day appliance (noisier than other microwaves)
- Fingerprint and dirt magnet
- Price. Paid $200 which was half price according to the tag. For a supposedly $400 machine, there is nothing
outstanding about it and I'm certain any other $400 machine would be a better value buy.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Jesse

JesseYilkari

Excellent Value and Utility

We really like this microwave! It's easy to operate, even for an Adult.
It is quiet! At least it is much quieter than the old GE. Second, the various settings seem to work well. I used the sensor reheat yesterday evening for the first time and it worked very well. I have yet to try any of the other auto settings; I’ve never used many such settings in the past. But this little guy has me intrigued for some strange reason.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

pulkit

pulkitGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Happy with the purchase

Happy with my purchase, the food always come out fresh and lively, specially rice. I always cook my rice using my Samsung microwave.
Programming seems a touch too much for me but that's just me as I don't consider myself as too tech savvy.
Generally the food heats evenly - specially recommended for frozen food.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Frank

FrankSydney, NSW

It looks nice and it is big

I have purchased 3 of them for the company. The good things about it are. 1. It is 40L so it is big enough to put in a lot of variety of food. 2. When it is working (Turning) the sound it lower than some other microwave is. 3. It looks nice and modern.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Ayse

AyseGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent!!!

I really love this company, it always has products of good quality.
On account of the microwave, I'm pretty pretty. Very good design and easy to use. Does not dry food, quickly defrosts and quickly heats up, many convenient programs. Thanks to this microwave , we save time and money.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

David

DavidSunshine Coast

Still going strong

I purchased this microwave in 2013 and 5 years later it is still going as strong as the first day I bought it. The microwave has been on the move through 3 houses in that time and it has never failed me once. I use it constantly many times every day and I am surprised how well it has performed. Has plenty of power to heat or cook any foods.

Date PurchasedSep 2013
neodymium

neodymiumAU

Reliable and good value for money

My experiences with this microwave have been mostly positive. It provides good cooking performance, and has a very useful popcorn preset which delivers some of the best results I have seen from a microwave. It is relatively quiet in operation, easy to clean, and thankfully does not have the noisy cooling mode present in microwaves from other manufacturers. A good value for money microwave.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Fordham

FordhamMelbourne

Works Well No Issues

Had this for the past year and it does what a microwave should with no issues. I use it daily - sometimes just to heat milk for my coffee, other times to cook dinners, quite often to reheat leftovers. I don't use the menu suggestions, just the weight or time buttons and I always get the results I expect. My only gripe is the buttons pad looks like it will wear out before the whole mcine does so I am trying to push them gently without my fingernails scratching them up. Overall its a good a,chien andity works well.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Connor Wilson

Connor WilsonThomastown

Perfect for heating a yesterdays meal or even a mug cake

Purchased this microwave from Harvey Norman For $249 back in 2013 and will never regret buying. Has lasted me a long time and hope it will continue to do so. Consistent heating from cold to standard temp food items and distributes heat well. This particular model is a 1000W microwave which is standard but tend to be abit loud. Nice stainless steel finish, sturdy design and convenient dimensions.

Date PurchasedMay 2013

Daz

Daz

Reliable but average design

Good quality and reliable microwave with a good range of features and value for money.
Never had an issue, however over time, the buttons became harder to push, including to open the door.
It's all just one plastic bit without any proper buttons.
Not the best design in that way.

Date PurchasedApr 2013

David

DavidBrisbane

Average microwave but good design

Microwave is very well designed and easy to use. Has multiple presets and power settings. It goes well with other stainless steel products in the house.

Cooks food as would be expected.

Microwave is a little louder than the previous one I owned which is a shame but not unbearablly so.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

DMHS

DMHSNew South Wales

Love It

Love my Samsung microwave. Great size especially to fit a steriliser in. So easy to clean and also has a nice look about it. I have broken the plate in it but easily found a replacement at a decent price. Will definitely but again when needed in the future and recommend to anyone.

Date PurchasedJan 2015