Samsung ME6144ST (Stainless Steel)

Samsung ME6144ST (Stainless Steel) (page 2 of 5)

MPNs: 35904387 and ME6144ST

Ben T

Ben TAU

Great microwave. Defrost functions could be better.

This microwave heats well and has some good functions. Don't like the deep press button to open the door and could have more presets for defrosting things. For example, old microwave could be set to X slices of bread, this works of Kg. THe kitchen timer is a nice little addition.

AARYAN GUPTA

AARYAN GUPTAMelbourne

Really good. Worth spending money

Yes I am very satisfied with the cooking results and really efficient with the energy.
It's very easy to use and understand.
I hardly hear any noise when using I am using it even sometimes I doubt it it is even on or not.
It's quite strong built and seems very sturdy.

JnJ

JnJMelbourne

excellent microwave that looks trendy

great unit that looks perfect in our white kitchen. It has a load of functionality but we only use the basic heating functions. The rapid defrost is also useful. Since we don't use it for cooking can not comment on it but the heating works well and seems to be heating evenly throughout the food.

HYK

HYKMelbourne

Looks great

I mainly use to defrost food. Haven't yet worked out how to use defrost function. There are a lot of features that I dont use but it looks great in the kitchen. May need to check if this would fit in your pantry because it is bigger than standard microwaves.

Date PurchasedOct 2015

Sarahjane

SarahjaneSydney

Pretty good but not great

The microwave is very quiet and efficient although it does take some time to heat things. For example milk will take almost 2 minutes to get hot. The finish is nice but does make finger marks easily so you have to clean it almost every time you use it. The inside is nice and easily cleanable.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Ryan L

Ryan LLaunceston

It works

The unit looks great and blends in with my kitchen. It heat my food quite thoroughly. There are way too many feature for me because all I need is to set the duration of time that it zaps my food. My finger prints cover the buttons which is slightly annoying.

Date PurchasedJun 2016

shaka

shakaMelbourne

Perfect for our needs

Firstly, this Samsung microwave looks great in our kitchen, it has a modern look that will look timeless in the latest kitchen designs.

as far as using it, i have to say it has so many features that most have not been use...

main use by members of our family is to warm up and defrost, very easy to use, not very noisy

overall we are very happy!

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Kgan

Kgan

Happy microwave

I am very happy with this Microwave. Like the layout. Not too expensive. Heat up my food nice and quick. satisfied with the cooking results much more better than my old ones. Settings and features are easy to use. Only downside is not fingerprints proof. Left all my fingerprints on the screen. Overall this is good enough!

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Hils

HilsSydney

Use it everyday

The microwave is very easy to use with clear and direct instructions. Heating up my food has never been easier, so much so that I use it almost every single day. The stainless steel medium combined with its design is a definite plus. It also lets you know when it has finished heating.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Harshu

Harshu

Perfect and Powerful!

Very satisfied with the cooking results, maintains the exact time to cook something provided in the instructions
Settings are very user friendly especially the 1 minute touch button is often used by everyone at home ..

Not very loud but very powerful
It’s been over a 4 years now .. never had problem, just recently changed the bulb inside .. I have seen other microwave but this is perfect

Date PurchasedJan 2015

Sid S

Sid SCanberra, ACT

Does the job well but don't expect the bells and whistles like other microwaves

Have this microwave for over a year now and can say it does the job well. Heats well and has plenty of space for normal sized plates. However, the screen is so dark you cannot see anything inside without opening the door. Good value for money. will recommend to buy.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

T Luo

T LuoBrisbane

Good microwave. No complains

The general cooking results are consistent and good. The features on the microwave and usability is simple and the sounds are suitable.

The stainless steel appearance is well suited and easy to clean. However, there are different size models so make sure to measure the width and depth of the available space before purchasing!

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Sue

SueSydney

Stylish and easy to use

We are happy with the product and find it stylish and easy to use.I like the soft touch buttons on this microwave the most. they are easy to use for children and you do not need glasses as they are very prominent. There are lots of functions but we use it mostly for reheating dishes and it works great!

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Rosey

RoseyWollongong

Awesome

Great product and really easy to use for young ones and older people, love that the buttons are soft touch and easy to open and close a very quite sound but when it beeps it's loud who's is a good thing in my household of children using this product and very light weight

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Morgan

MorganIpswich

Ok

Microwave works well and looks nice. Major downside is the internal light is horrendous. It is an old style incandescent bulb rather than LED, and coupled with the dark front glass makes it literally impossible to see what is happening on the inside. I would have thought a large tech company such as Samsung, LED would be a no brainer...

Rummat

RummatMelbourne

Looks perfect but didn't work perfectly with the first one

We bought it ages ago when we were in Sydney 8 years ago...it was working well, then it started making funny noises, & as it was out of warranty...didn't get much support from Samsung....then we bought the same model again just because we got a mad deal...& this one works perfect, & still kicking butt for the last 5 years...no issues at all

Date PurchasedDec 2010

Cal

CalBrisbane

happy as

We use it daily, whether reheating or defrosting leftovers or steaming vegetables and it has never failed us.
It is easy to use and we like the flexibility of 10 digits rather than 5/10 sec increments.
While in use it has a hum that is noticeable but it isn't distracting or nearly as loud as the extraction fan.
It seems very sturdy and it is relatively easy to clean.
The power cord does not have a slim fit plug so we had to buy a powerboard with the slim fit plug as the microwave was too deep to fit into the cavity.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Ram

Ram

Good brand of microwave

Cooking results good from my microwave. Just need to follow instruction, press the number and that’s it. No guessing how much I need to adjust. It is scratch resistant, and until now still looks good. Good space, I can put food that is enough for 5 people. No need to think about how to fit containers.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Tomy

TomyMelbourne

Not bad

I bought this microwave oven 1 year back and it works perfectly well. But it is bit bigger so it consumes a lot of space. It cooks fast but the settings & features are hard to understand. So I never used much of the functions. the oven is well built, but bit noisy.

Date PurchasedMay 2016

Ezy

EzyWA, 6164

its been a great purchase

Got this microwave from Applicances online about 2 years ago. so far it has been great. plenty of room inside and ideal for a large family. It was on sale and one of the cheapest available in that size. I was worried that it will break down soon but so far so good. Its quite easy to use and my wife is very happy with it.

Date PurchasedFeb 2016