Samsung ME6144W (White)

Samsung ME6144W (White) (page 2 of 2)

MPNs: 35904382 and ME6144W

Andy

Andy

It does the trick

I upgraded from one of those cheap models and this one feels pretty good. It is quieter than my old one so that's a plus. Otherwise I don't know how much value I'm getting out of this because I don't really use the features much. Like defrost. Are the microwaves different if you defrost rather than heat?

Date PurchasedMar 2017

EnTiqUe

EnTiqUeMelbourne

Terrible, cheap materials used !!

Bought just yesterday from Good guys, thought it's Samsung and the product would behave sensible, but completely disappointed as opened up the box and tried to open the door of the Microwave and guess what stucked back side of the space and couldn't even got out, so obviously we will be returning the product.

The worst part the same model's review on Good guys and Appliances online websites are astonishing !!! and here at Product reviews seems believable reviews :)

NEVER BUY THIS PRODUCT !!!

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Gerry C

Gerry CPerth, WA

Noisy and rattly

I purchased this yesterday from Good Guys, Cannington . Reviews on their own site gave it 9.1 out of 10 and whilst one or two said the glass was a bit dark to see what was happening most spoke highly of it and one even said it was "quiet". It is the noisiest microwave I have ever heard. Wife not happy! The outer casing is particularly thin metal adding to the rattle and noise.The glass is so dark you can't see if your porridge is about to boil over! I will be contacting the store today to see if a return is possible.

Gerry, Kensington, WA

Date PurchasedNov 2011

shashijhamb

shashijhambpanipat

A real microwave

After knowing all timings for items the performance of the microwave is quite satisfactory.
All features/settings are very easy to understand and use.
Microwave is loud is nice having strikingly bright colors clamorous and insistent.
It is compact, well built and good looking also can use with out any risks.

Noisy

Really really noisy. Has anyone else had this problem sounds like something rattling inside should it go back because of this problem? Not sure why it is so noisy and whether it will be covered on warranty. Bought from good guys and now regretting it. First day we used it

Rajesh

RajeshPerth

Extremely Disappointed !!!!

Bought this microwave in April Last year(from Good Guys), since 2-3 months, it goes off when we run it for 15 minutes and it takes at least 15-20 minutes to cool down, can I get this one replaced? still under warranty. Should I contact Good Guys or Samsung. I recommend not to buy this product.

Rajesh

Hassle -free

It made my cooking easy,fast and more convenient.when I crave for cookie i can easily pop up to my oven an bake.cravings satisfied.when I have left over foods I can easily steam it.
IT is easy to use too and energy saving appliance.Highly recommended for those who wants their money to be in a safer and worth it expense

Ray CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good, but could be better

Cooks well. Poor internal light. Writing on the grey touch-buttons hard to read. Noiser than our previous microwave (a National Genius). The instruction manual suppied with the microwave is a disgrace - printed on tissue paper (recycled toilet paper?) in the smallest possible font. Buy a magnifying glass with the microwave if you want to read 28 pages of instructions.

Ray C

As of September 2016, the machine is still running well. We have found it useful to write our own instructions for common cooking (e.g., rice) to help.

jacob

jacobMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Bad Choice !!

Bought this unit (Samsung Microwave ME6144W) at the good guys, without having the chance to see the machine working.Found out when it was too late, that the unit has insufficient light! Can not see what I am cooking.
Never again. Why not fit the machine with a brighter globe ???

Jess

Jessasked

Where are the vents on this model? It would fit snugly in my microwave space at 56.5cm side to side with plenty of room at the back and top of the unit. Would that be OK for ventilation?

Samsung
JoanneSamsung

Hi Jess, we have provided a link below to the User Manual to guide you on installing your microwave oven and the ventilation space that is recommended.

User Manual (page 6) > https://www.samsung.com/au/support/model/ME6144W/XSA/

Jo
Samsung AU

Astrid

Astridasked

There does not appear to be any light at all. I only bought the microwave new 2 days ago. Is there a problem. Thanks

Samsung
PhilSamsung

Hi there, the ME6144W does come with a tinted front screen by design. If there seems to be a faulty issue, I will suggest heading back to your place of purchase to confirm this. If you have any further issues, please give our customer care line a call on 1300 362 603 for further assistance.

Philip
Samsung Australia

Get an answer from our members and Samsung representatives