Samsung ME6144

Samsung ME6144 (page 2 of 7)

ME6144ST (Stainless Steel) and ME6144W (White)

David

DavidSunshine Coast

Still going strong

I purchased this microwave in 2013 and 5 years later it is still going as strong as the first day I bought it. The microwave has been on the move through 3 houses in that time and it has never failed me once. I use it constantly many times every day and I am surprised how well it has performed. Has plenty of power to heat or cook any foods.

Date PurchasedSep 2013

neodymium

neodymiumAU

Reliable and good value for money

My experiences with this microwave have been mostly positive. It provides good cooking performance, and has a very useful popcorn preset which delivers some of the best results I have seen from a microwave. It is relatively quiet in operation, easy to clean, and thankfully does not have the noisy cooling mode present in microwaves from other manufacturers. A good value for money microwave.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Emma C

Emma C

Wonderful Microwave

The best microwave I have owned. Our favourite feature is that you can turn the sound off, it is just fantastic. Secondly it cooks and reheats food quite precisely, which means it saves my household a lot of money. The only tiny issue is the door is very dark, but strangely at night if you turn out the lights you can see into it then.

Date PurchasedJul 2018
Fordham

FordhamMelbourne

Works Well No Issues

Had this for the past year and it does what a microwave should with no issues. I use it daily - sometimes just to heat milk for my coffee, other times to cook dinners, quite often to reheat leftovers. I don't use the menu suggestions, just the weight or time buttons and I always get the results I expect. My only gripe is the buttons pad looks like it will wear out before the whole mcine does so I am trying to push them gently without my fingernails scratching them up. Overall its a good a,chien andity works well.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Connor Wilson

Connor WilsonThomastown

Perfect for heating a yesterdays meal or even a mug cake

Purchased this microwave from Harvey Norman For $249 back in 2013 and will never regret buying. Has lasted me a long time and hope it will continue to do so. Consistent heating from cold to standard temp food items and distributes heat well. This particular model is a 1000W microwave which is standard but tend to be abit loud. Nice stainless steel finish, sturdy design and convenient dimensions.

Date PurchasedMay 2013

Daz

Daz

Reliable but average design

Good quality and reliable microwave with a good range of features and value for money.
Never had an issue, however over time, the buttons became harder to push, including to open the door.
It's all just one plastic bit without any proper buttons.
Not the best design in that way.

Date PurchasedApr 2013

Sean

SeanAdelaide

Pretty good microwave

This microwave is a good one to use around the kitchen.
Can make the food a bit too hot if you leave it in there a tiny bit too long.
Microwave isn't too loud when used, and isn't silent either. But to be honest, no microwave really is quiet when used so there's no point in being hung up about that.
It seems pretty well built, and is standing up to the test of time so far.
We have these around Uni as well, but they get replaced fairly often as the break from the constant usage by staff and students.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Kerrie

KerrieMinmi

Economical for the price

Good size and easy to use. Little too complicated for older people as they still like to turn the nobs and find the timer hard to use. I like it due to the simplicity as I only use the microwave to heat food not to cook, I am still a bit sceptical cooking food in the microwave but very happy to heat

Date PurchasedJan 2017
David

DavidBrisbane

Average microwave but good design

Microwave is very well designed and easy to use. Has multiple presets and power settings. It goes well with other stainless steel products in the house.

Cooks food as would be expected.

Microwave is a little louder than the previous one I owned which is a shame but not unbearablly so.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
DMHS

DMHSNew South Wales

Love It

Love my Samsung microwave. Great size especially to fit a steriliser in. So easy to clean and also has a nice look about it. I have broken the plate in it but easily found a replacement at a decent price. Will definitely but again when needed in the future and recommend to anyone.

Date PurchasedJan 2015

Ben T

Ben TAU

Great microwave. Defrost functions could be better.

This microwave heats well and has some good functions. Don't like the deep press button to open the door and could have more presets for defrosting things. For example, old microwave could be set to X slices of bread, this works of Kg. THe kitchen timer is a nice little addition.

AARYAN GUPTA

AARYAN GUPTAMelbourne

Really good. Worth spending money

Yes I am very satisfied with the cooking results and really efficient with the energy.
It's very easy to use and understand.
I hardly hear any noise when using I am using it even sometimes I doubt it it is even on or not.
It's quite strong built and seems very sturdy.

JnJ

JnJMelbourne

excellent microwave that looks trendy

great unit that looks perfect in our white kitchen. It has a load of functionality but we only use the basic heating functions. The rapid defrost is also useful. Since we don't use it for cooking can not comment on it but the heating works well and seems to be heating evenly throughout the food.

TheOneWhoKnocks

TheOneWhoKnocksSydney

Good amount of preset functions

This microwave is well designed and built for its price range and comes with a good amount of preset functions to get you through most of your heating/ reheating needs. It isn't too loud so that's a plus. It is easy to clean and maintain and looks good in the kitchen.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
HYK

HYKMelbourne

Looks great

I mainly use to defrost food. Haven't yet worked out how to use defrost function. There are a lot of features that I dont use but it looks great in the kitchen. May need to check if this would fit in your pantry because it is bigger than standard microwaves.

Date PurchasedOct 2015
Sarahjane

SarahjaneSydney

Pretty good but not great

The microwave is very quiet and efficient although it does take some time to heat things. For example milk will take almost 2 minutes to get hot. The finish is nice but does make finger marks easily so you have to clean it almost every time you use it. The inside is nice and easily cleanable.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Ryan L

Ryan LLaunceston

It works

The unit looks great and blends in with my kitchen. It heat my food quite thoroughly. There are way too many feature for me because all I need is to set the duration of time that it zaps my food. My finger prints cover the buttons which is slightly annoying.

Date PurchasedJun 2016

shaka

shakaMelbourne

Perfect for our needs

Firstly, this Samsung microwave looks great in our kitchen, it has a modern look that will look timeless in the latest kitchen designs.

as far as using it, i have to say it has so many features that most have not been use...

main use by members of our family is to warm up and defrost, very easy to use, not very noisy

overall we are very happy!

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Kgan

Kgan

Happy microwave

I am very happy with this Microwave. Like the layout. Not too expensive. Heat up my food nice and quick. satisfied with the cooking results much more better than my old ones. Settings and features are easy to use. Only downside is not fingerprints proof. Left all my fingerprints on the screen. Overall this is good enough!

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Waffles

Waffles

A well made, large microwave

Our previous microwave exploded so we got this one at a good special. The only minor frustration I have is that it can only 'quick add' a minute at a time where I feel 30 seconds is much more convenient.

That said it heats well and quickly, has features like a timer and allows for customisation like turning off the sound. It's also easy to clean which is a big plus.

Jess

Jessasked

ME6144W (White)

Where are the vents on this model? It would fit snugly in my microwave space at 56.5cm side to side with plenty of room at the back and top of the unit. Would that be OK for ventilation?

JoanneSamsung

Hi Jess, we have provided a link below to the User Manual to guide you on installing your microwave oven and the ventilation space that is recommended.

User Manual (page 6) > https://www.samsung.com/au/support/model/ME6144W/XSA/

Samsung AU

Muriel J.

Muriel J.asked

What could be the problem with my Samsung Microwave the is showing the letters SE on it.

JoanneSamsung

Hi Muriel, if you are receiving the SE error code, we recommend for you to switch off your microwave. Then unplug and replug it back in. If the error reoccurs we recommend for you to head into your nearest authorised service centre. If you would for us to provide the details to your nearest centre, please feel free to let us know of your postcode.

Hope this helps.

Tracy McDonald

Tracy McDonaldasked

Our microwave won’t work at all it is showing. -SE- on the digital screen

Samsung AUSamsung

Hi Tracy, we'd be more than happy to look into this for you. Would you be able to provide me with your contact details and any reference number to our Facebook via the link below?

Please ensure to copy and paste your enquiry in a private message to us.

> m.me/SamsungAustralia

Samsung AU

Get an answer from our members and Samsung representatives

Samsung ME6144ST (Stainless Steel)

Samsung ME6144ST (Stainless Steel)

3.5
Samsung ME6144W (White)

Samsung ME6144W (White)

3.3
CategoryMicrowavesMicrowaves
Price (RRP) $399.00$399.00
Type ConventionalConventional
FeaturesChild Safety Lock and Sensor Cooking Child Safety Lock and Sensor Cooking
Capacity40L40L