MPNs: 36389057 and MS23K3513AS

Keep warm

Really this microwave makes my daily life easy as it heat foods very quickly and evenly. I am very much satisfaiwd with this product as it brings more features with different functions. I can assure that this microwave proves it’s orinial texture of the food. I like it no doubt

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Good small microwave

The microwave is not better than other microwaves, it heats up food quite slowly but because the wattage is small. However, because it is slower, it heats up food more evenly. (A good way to test this objectively is by using microwave popcorn!)
The quick buttons are not so useful (or at least not so intuitive) and I didn't bother to read the whole manual . I like the fact that the button is real physical buttons (not flat like touch screens).
The size is pretty small, but of course there are plenty of other microwaves with bigger size and more expansive.

There was one moment when it suddenly didn't work and I was quite disappointed thinking that it was broken after just a few months (my partner confirmed that it didn't work indeed) ! But miraculously it worked again the next day as if nothing happened, and it serves me well until now, nearly a year now.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Unreliable

Bought this microwave, to well, microwave. Died after less than three months, and Samsung insists on a time-wasting repair rather than replacement. Will have to eat cold leftovers while I am waiting for the repair, plus another visit to place of purchase. When it was in use, it made some pretty awful noises. Simple answer: buy another brand.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Hi Andrew, I just wanted to apologise for the troubles you have been facing with your microwave. By the sounds of it, it does appear that this is a minor fault which is why a repair is the only option. We truly hope this gets repaired for you ASAP. Sara Samsung AustraliaMajor fault -- item was replaced.Perfect - Any further issues, reach out to us via Product Reviews or Social Media channels such as Facebook or Twitter. Merry Christmas and Happy new year! Philip Samsung Australia

Love this oven

I find myself using my microwave oven everyday and since buying it I haven't used my regular oven probably only twice in the 13 months since purchase I just absolutely love ❤️ this product. And I live in Perth Western Australia

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Great little microwave

I purchased this microwave end of May this year as my old one ( not a Samsung ) had died
I’m quite happy with it considering the price I paid
I haven’t cooked anything in it as I have another better ( marvellous ) Sharp convection microwave in the garage which I use for cooking I needed a smaller one in the kitchen mainly just to heat food/drinks up
It’s looks stylish & does the job of heating well & it’s fairly quiet
I like the eco button on it, saving just that little extra bit of energy on it
It doesn’t worry me but anyone wanting to be able to see their food cooking then this is NOT the microwave for you
This is an oversight on the design otherwise all good....so far

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Easy to Use

There are so many microwaves on the market was hard to decide which one to buy, am glad we purchased this Samsung Microwave it is so easy to use, has a favourite setting which I have found very useful and the microwave is not at all noisy, the eco button is a great idea this turns the clock display off

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Okay Okay. Not too good

Not an excellent product. It is not too energy efficient, It sometimes did not warm up food correctly, interface is difficult to understand. I bought it this year as my previous one was obsolete and it does not even come at a cheap price. Capacity is however good but Try to get something else.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Good product

I purchased this micro wave last month and i am very happy with it. It helps in fast warming my food. Easy to use and no fuss. It does not have the high end features but for the value i paid for it, it fulfills my requirement. Good value for money

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Good and quiet microwave

I bought this Samsung Microwave from the Good Guys last year and it has served me and my family well. Maybe it's not the best looking model out there but does the job adequately. It heats up the food well and I've had no problems with it so far. In addition the defrost function works pretty well. The size is just right as well, as easy to clean. Well built microwave that will do the job for a small family. One thing I also like about this microwave is that it's quiet compared to some others that I've used before. Would recommend.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Functional yet irritating

The positives are that the microwave heats quite well and evenly. It is also fairly quiet compared to other microwaves I have had. The interior size is good for a small microwave and large dinner plates fit in nicely. I have had the microwave for about 18 months and it still works like new.

However!! Because the door is black and the internal light is so dim it is impossible to see inside while its in use. If id have known this prior to purchase I NEVER would have got it. It is a HUGE DEAL BREAKER. I just assumed, maybe naively, that all microwaves had visibility because I had never come across one that didn't.

My second issue is I find it difficult to set the time. Its such a hassle trying to put the time in and figiting about. I gave up and now even if I need to cook something for 8 minutes, I will just hit the start button (30secs) 16 times.

Even for the nice look and reasonable price I wouldnt recommend this microwave. But if visibility isnt important to you, and you are confident learning to use it properly, it might not be so bad.

Date PurchasedNov 2016

Easy good

It's perfect for a small family or a couple. Really easy to use and to set. it is not too expensive, It' s really elegant for a modern kitchen. it does't have special function. It is easy to clean and from when I purchase it work properly with no problems at all! Absolutely worth it

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Life's Good, but not as good as Samsung

My first unit suffered from a malfunctioning power supply, making a high-pitched noise while in standy-by and operation. I contacted Samsung and they didn't believe such fault can exist, so I was referred to a regional repair centre. The younger repair service staff confirmed that the noise does indeed exist, but they don't really care. So I had to return to the retailer, Good Guys (Chadstone). Thankfully, the floor staff knew about harmonic resonance and the inconvenience of cheap electronic components, and so my unit was replaced.
The new unit is more quiet than the previous one, which is probably the best I can hope for. This is also the last Samsung product I will purchase, as a previous few appliances and devices have been sub-par.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Perfect Microwave for Small Family

This is a perfect Microwave neither big nor too small and I am fully satisfied with the cooking results. The design of the Microwave is very nice and it feels like a premium product. The settings are easy to understand. The build quality is solid and does not make too loud noise. I would recommend anyone to buy this.

Date PurchasedOct 2016

Great little microwave

I am really satisfied with this microwave. It is a great size for 2 people and is very compact. It isn't heavy to move and it comes with the right amount of features without needing a science degree to use it. It is a sturdy little machine.. the nylon thing is you can't see inside because of the black door

Date PurchasedMar 2017

It's ok

We purchase this microwave last year and it was on sale. The Installation was done professionally and we experienced no initial issues, however one night I tried to heat up my food in the plastic container I started to smell like burning plastic. good thing I have warranty and exchanged it.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Simple and easy to use

It is a pretty simple and basic microwave, but it works pretty well and meet our needs. It is not too noisy as well. The built is quite plastic and you cannot really see through the window during the heating process to check status. Overall I'm very happy about it.

Date PurchasedSep 2016

Ok microwave for a small space

I bought this microwave as I needed something that would fit in a small space and had a stainless steel front (to match other appliances). From that perspective, it's fairly good - although low wattage at 800W so of course it needs more time to heat food than a larger unit would. The internal size is good, for a smaller microwave, and it will take larger dinner plates without them hitting the sides as they rotate. A negative is the control buttons, which aren't very intuitive. Although if you're just using it to heat up food for a couple of minutes then you just need to hit the one button four times (one press gives you 30 secs). To set cooking for longer times it's more complex and done by buttons (ie there is no dial to dial-up the heating time). You need to hit a button to choose the power setting and hit down and up buttons to select the cooking time. It's a bit fidgety. There is a provided stick-on menu chart of about 20 heating programs you can refer to. A bit complicated and I leave the instruction book on top of the microwave. Generally, I'm happy with it because it has the look required and fits the limited space I had available. Ticket price was $149 at The Good Guys but it was $119 via their eBay store.

Date PurchasedOct 2016

Poorly designed.

Purchased this microwave for work. Only required for heating up lunches. The price of $149 which was not the cheapest and it being a well known brand, Samsung, gave me confidence that it would be a solid performer. So I was very annoyed to set it up and discover on first use that it is impossible to see through the glass door. This means you can't check if food is over heating, milk boiling over, or monitor the food as its cooking. You constantly have to stop cooking and open the door to check progress. I actually can't understand how this even passed the design phase or safety standards. The internal light is so dim as to be useless and the door has a film across it that makes it pitch black from the outside. I am very disappointed. The cooking itself seems OK but it's just such a pain to use.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Nice product. Quite microwave

I am very much satisfied with the product. Bought it last year from TGG. Basic and user friendly functionality. Really like the body, colour and sturdiness of the product. I have realized it's more quit compared to my previous one. Looks great in my kitchen and I think we had something value for money.

Date PurchasedSep 2016

Average microwave

the microwave adequately heats up food and its very easy to clean any spillage. its not overly loud and is fairly quiet so it won't disrupt the home. settings are pretty basic and nothing much different from whats already out there in the market. its an average microwave; nothing too crazy.

Date PurchasedFeb 2013