MS32J5133BM, MS32J5133BT

Buying Guide Banner

Jin

JinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect for my needs

The microwave is excellent. Food heats up perfectly and there is an option to steam heat using a small jug which is included. Simply fill the jug with water and place in microwave. I have had this microwave for atleast 2 months now and use it daily. Its also very easy to clean due to the ceramic glass. Simply love it and highly recommend.

Purchased in April 2020 at JB Hi-Fi for $179.00.

MickSamsung
Susan

SusanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Greatest purchase

The kids just love our new microwave and use it daily...very easy to use and works well. We were happy with our purchase and would recommend to everyone to buy

Purchased in September 2019.

KathSamsung

Happy to hear the kids are enjoying your Samsung microwave, Susan! Your feedback is greatly appreciated and will be forwarded to the team. Please don't hesitate to send us a private message, should you have any enquiries.

Johanna P.

Johanna P.Perth, WA

I like it!

It has everything you want from a microwave, it has 12 programs to heat, it preserves the original texture of the food, big enough and not noisy at all... it is worth for the price!

Purchased in July 2019 at The Good Guys for $120.00.

nic f

nic fmelbourne

This is perfect!

I purchased this microwave about 5 months ago. It was reasonably priced and i am really pleased with the appearance of this oven. It is the perfect size and i can even fit platters on the dish when i warm up nachos! I often use the timer while cooking which is a great function.

Koby G Read

Koby G ReadBROOKHILL

This is a great product!

I'm really pleased with the quality and appearance of this oven. It arrived today - a day ahead of schedule - and was very securely packaged. I used it to heat a frozen burger and it took a little longer than my old one but that's okay. I haven't set the clock or used the kitchen timer yet. It seems a little complicated but I'll take my time and read the user's manual. All in all, I don't think you can go wrong with this product.

Daniel R Stapley

Daniel R StapleyBEGONIA

Works great!

Arrived promptly, packaged well, smaller footprint than our old microwave with a larger inside area, works perfectly with more watts of power. Very happy with this item.Perfect size. Cooks quickly.
I had gotton my first house and i needed this. It microwaves food good. No problems at all.works great - I would buy again.

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Sonia

SoniaSydney

Good Quality and in line with other Samsung devices

I feel that my new microwave is very good quality and in line with other Samsung devices that I own, it has so many functions and also it is quite easy to learn to use the microwave and can use all those multiple functions with ease. I was afraid that I would only learn how to operate the basics. It heats very evenly and is a pleasure to use!

Mitch D

Mitch D

Super Service

Bought the new Microwave from The Good Guys Osborne Park, the service we received was second to none, great experience with the staff, even carried the Micro out to the car for me, the microwave does everything we wanted from it, more than happy to recommend the product, with one slight issue the internal light is not very bright other than that love it

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Cat

CatSouth East Queensland, QLD

Brilliant!

This microwave is the best out of all, possibly 6, that I have owned. The power settings are right for once, no dried out food! I love the 'keep warm' & 'my plate' features. The 'steam clean' care is awesome! Who wants to clean the microwave? 'Soften/Melt' is a new feature for me & I use it often! It's just very smart & takes a lot of the thinking out for s a busy woman!

Date PurchasedSept 2017

Sarah H

Sarah H

Great!

Works well! No issues and have had it almost 6months. Easy to use, clean number, pictures, and buttons. Easy to clean- simply wipe out the inside and wash the tray.

The outside gets grubby easily as it shows every mark due to it being a mirror-like finish. Therefore requires constant cleaning- only letdown.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Breece W

Breece W

Great microwave

This is a great microwave, with plenty of room and power.
Reheating is a dream with this microwave due to its large internal size and inverter technology.
It is well worth the extra money for this model, it is very stylish and easy to use, even the kids can use it.
A+

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Chan

ChanAdelaide

Stylish and heats up well.

I've been using this microwave for about 1 year now, wanted something that looked modern and would do a good job. It heats up efficiently unlike the old one I had. The defrost setting is definitely a life saver for when I forget to defrost things I need which I forget to defrost the night before as always. I've recommended it to family & friends which they have also purchased.

Date PurchasedSept 2017
Dilhan T

Dilhan TMelbourne

Good microwave!

so far it has been an excellent microwave, a bit different to my old one as i was so used to the timing, however once you're used to it it's great, perfect temperature food! it's also very affordable and has a great finish to the product, the way it looks is fantastic!

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Areena

Areena

Nice microwave

This is a very good microwave to use. Quiet powerful. It's sleek and looks modern and suits the interior of our apartment. It is not noisy. It has a number of sensor cook settings and a handy 30-second button. The dark glass makes it difficult to check inside while heating, not much of a big deal, however.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Minh Anh

Minh AnhMelbourne

RELIABLE

Great micro wave that performs well. Lots of different options available. Very pretty to look at due to mirror front finish! Only criticism is that buttons require a lot of pressure to recognise touch. Otherwise, is a good size and loving it so far! Do recommend as a mid range option.

Date PurchasedJuly 2017

Julie L

Julie LCanberra

Sleek, modern design with great functions

We needed a new microwave but needed it to be similar in wattage to our old one. This ticked all the boxes. It's small but mighty. The design is very sleek and modern and would fit right into any kitchen. We generally use the microwave just to reheat food and it does just that - heats up food quickly and evenly. It does come with a variety of options other than to reheat but I haven't had the need to use them.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Jade.C

Jade.CSydney

Powerful microwave for a great price!

Recently bought this microwave for $200 from the good guys, didn't want something huge as we only really use for re-heating. It's taking a bit to get used to as it is quite powerful, having to cut most heating times in half compared to the old microwave! Haven't yet had a fault and quite happy with our purchase! :)

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
easypeeezy

easypeeezyBrisbane

Excellent!

Excellent size (nice and big), good power, quiet, easy to clean, worth the price! Love the 30s button. Lots of functions but I only use the straightforward microwave option. Comes with instruction book with recipes (but don't they all). Looks very sleek and modern, matches most appliances in the kitchen.

Date PurchasedJuly 2017
TKL

TKL

Samsun microwave

This is an great microwave.
The best part of the microwave is it heats up the food within short period of time and evenly.
Like the mirror look on the door.
Very quite...
very easy to clean.
Able to fit in big bowl/plate of food
Come with a lot of heating functions..

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Rafael

RafaelNorthcote

Excellent microwave!

We decidd to upgrade a very boring appliance, and we can't believe how much it's improved our everyday cooking! The microwave hasna variety of modes that really aid in meal preparation, as well as making leftovers easier to eat. The size is perfect for a small family, and the ‘low light’ function a surprisingly great eco feature that more appliances should have!

Date PurchasedMar 2017