Samsung MS6104 / ME6104

Samsung MS6104 / ME6104 (page 2 of 4)

ME6104ST1 (Stainless Steel), ME6104W1 (White), ME6104ST (Stainless Steel), etc...

Microwaves Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of microwave would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

3.9

Jenny l

Jenny lBrisbane

This is very good

This is very good and quite.
Easy to make food, and it has a lot of recipes, so you can choose and cook your food.
That sound is not loud, and just cooking well.
You can make any food very easily.
If I were you, I just buy this one without concerning.

Date PurchasedApr 2016
Lenny A

Lenny A

Good reliable microwave

No issues with this microwave. It doesn't go above and beyond but it certainly does what it's supposed to do. Some of the settings aren't entirely intuitive but it does have some smart functions which can help you out in a pinch if you're not sure for how long to microwave something for (eg frozen food). Other than that, as good as a microwave should be.

mchizz

mchizzPerth

Good microwave

Microwave works well, only annoying part is the cool down internally that happens when hot food has been removed, essentially the microwave sounds like its still going so its a bit distracting thinking its still got something in it. Cooks food fine and is not overly expensive. the white is a good colour

Elicis

Elicisbrisbane

Worth the price

We shop around, and do some homework about those fancy function with microwave machine. We only use it to heat food or defrost food, this is a good choice. To our surprise, they credited us and we managed to upgrade to this unit instead. The size is great, power is adequate, though my wife is convinced it is a little louder than the old Sharp microwave. All in all, a reasonable build quality and value for money.

Niz C

Niz C

Good Microwave

Have never owned a samsung brand microwave before but I am very happy with this one and don't really have any complaints. It works well for our needs, and the power defrost function also works quite well. It is also quite easy to clean and the design is nice and simple.

Li Ng

Li NgBrisbane

Reliable for quick heating

Works well to suit my family’s needs with ability to heat my food quickly and uniformly without trouble. Functions are straigftforward and simple to understand. Isn’t loud and holds a decent size dish. Good space inside and modern look. Easy to clean and maintain. Reliable and a great household essential.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Best out of all

We have been using this brand for many years and pretty happy with it. Hardly make any noise...very little noise hardly noticeable and it’s sturdy and well built for sure. Settings are very easy to understand and easy to operate. We are very happy with the results of it,can’t ask for anything better than this.

Date PurchasedFeb 2015
Darren

DarrenWerribee

Top product, though perhaps a little noisy

We received this product after we returned a Sharp unit (light globe blew) to the Good Guys. To our surprise, they credited us and we managed to upgrade to this unit instead. The size is great, power is adequate, though my wife is convinced it is a little louder than the old Sharp microwave. All in all, a reasonable build quality and value for money.

Dan

DanAdelaide

Does the job

Purchased from the Good Guys on sale. The microwave puts out the power as advertised, meaning no long waits for the food to warm up. When the heating has completed, there is no annoying after cool down period with the loud fan running. Only gripe is that the instructions to change 24 hour to 12 hour mode doesn't work.

StickyRice Rowe

StickyRice RoweMelbourne

Awesome to use

Have cooked with this microwave cooks perfect also the defrost works to perfection, look is appealing to the eye, slight smaller than my other microwave but is large internally. Easy to use even without instructions very pleased. wasnt happy with very tacky instruction booklet which looks like a photo copy disgusting for Samsung.

Hooman

HoomanSydney

Looks good for your SS kitchen

I replaced my old Panasonic microwave with this Samsung one. The price was Ok and the performance is also good.
The energy efficiency could be better as the electricity consumption is still high. Its aesthetic design is good and it matches your other kitchen stainless steel appliances. I recommend it generally.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
chris

chris

Sturdy

I for one are very satisfied with the way it cooks and warms the settings are and features are so simple to read and understand, the noise from usage is quiet and it seems to be well built but not as sturdy as some of the other microwaves, the door is very lite and feels like it could break off if swung open to fast.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

mara88Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Cooks and reheats to the sounds of blessed silence (if you want it to)

Kumar

KumarParramatta

best bargain for mid-range microwave

Good for small family and for not-so-frequent use. 25L is good for reheat and for pop-corn...
It has got eligant look of black color and steel with ceramic interior.

Only drawaback is less power of 1000W which is not that great.
Press-button Door opening is but noise and it it makes noise when heating.

ivan

ivanivanklin@aol.co.nz

Samsung makes good microwaves...

Our new Samsung looking good on our new kitchen,- compact on the outside but bigger on the inside than others of the same size, very easy to use, nice modern design, Excellent value for money, easy to clean. not noisy,
Microwave defrosts well without cooking the meat with lots of functions. Our family very happy with it, can't give 5 stars, because I think price was a bit high.

Bianca O

Bianca OBrisbane

Bought one for work - Then one for home too!

The microwave at my workplace broke and within a week the one at home broke too. I bought this for work - high powered and evenly heats things up. Easy features to understand and use (with the quick 1 minute option in the top right), quiet when cooking and easy to clean. Loved it at work so much I went out and bought the same one for home! Large capacity too - a plate fits inside easily.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
mangobaby84

mangobaby84Perth, WA

EASY TO USE - FAST COOKING TIME!

I have no complaints about the microwave, it is very easy to use and I find the reheating and cooking functions to be very efficient. Very sleek design and works well in our small kitchen area. I didn't read the manual and still managed to work the microwave effectively. We received a great deal through Good Guys!

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Caroline

CarolineHunter Region, NSW

Easy to use

This is such an easy microwave to use. We've had no problems with any of the different modes and it heats ready meals very quickly. My only complaint is it's a bit noisy when cooking but not a major issue for me or my family. It looks nice in our kitchen and gets a lot of use.

Date PurchasedJun 2017
Andrew

AndrewBrisbane

No problems

This microwave does a good job at heating up food, has an easy to use interface and is easy to clean. The minor complaints I have is that I find it a little too loud, and you can't get a one minute quick start, you have to add 30 seconds twice and then press start.

Sarah

SarahNewcastle

Fantastic microwave

No complaints at all.
Easy to use, looks sleek in our kitchen.
Easy to clean and great size.
We got a good deal from the Good guys, which came with a 2 year warranty.
It is not a loud microwave and it will beep to remind you that you have food that is in there in case you forget.

Date PurchasedOct 2016
See all Samsung MS6104 / ME6104 reviews

Elaine M.

Elaine M.asked

MS6104 / ME6104

My microwave is about 2 years old and is flashing the SE code. When it did it initially I turned it off and it restarted. However it isn't restarting at all. I'm reluctant to get it serviced as I feel it would be cheaper to buy a new microwave. I feel that it is very poor to only last such a short time. My previous microwave lasted years.

Samsung
MickSamsung

I’m sorry to hear about this Elaine. If the unit isn’t restarting or turning on at all, it would be best to have the unit assessed at an authorised service centre.

You can follow the link below to locate your local service centre to arrange a booking.

Mick
Samsung AU

Edith

Edithasked

ME6104ST1 (Stainless Steel)

Hi, we just bought the ME6104ST1 microwave. Before using I decided to read the manual, only to find that this is supposedly a bench top only model! Nothing on the package or on display at the store to this effect. Our microwave location is an underbench niche, no doors, a decent gap both above and behind, with some space at either side. Our main use for a microwave is for cooking small amounts of vegetables or reheating leftovers, not for cooking comllete meals. Should I return it to the store? Had I been aware of this I would not have purchased this microwave.

paul

paulasked

ME6104ST1 (Stainless Steel)

Bought this microwave recently but the internal light is so dim (or that the door tint is dark) that I can barely see inside . Not that I do due to the risk of corneal damage.
Does anyone have this issue?

mara88

Yes agree. It’s too dark but I put up with it because I can turn off the beeps. I haven’t found another brand that does that.

Get an answer from our members and Samsung representatives