Samsung Galaxy Note 10+

Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ (2019)

MPNs: KHSGN10P512BLKAU, SM-N975FZKDXSA and SM-N975FZSDXSA

• Software
Helen

HelenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love it!

Moved from the s8 to this phone late last year and have loved my experience so far. The biggest issue I had with the s8 was the battery and having used this Note 10+ for a year now, very happy to say that the battery is still amazing! I haven't had any issue with lags and although I don't really use it much, the pen and note works well too. I still prefer the iPhone camera to the Note 10+'s but it is personal preference and other than that, no complaints at all!

Purchased in September 2019 at Samsung Online store.

Woody

WoodyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great phone has everything you need and more just doesn't compare to the s20 ultra

The camera isn't bad but its not great compared to the s20, durability isn't great one drop on the wrong angle and the phone is wrecked and costs half the price of the phone to fix it. Thought the s pen would be a good feature but after using the apple pencil you can tell the difference, the tech isn't there even though the phone cast just as much as the iPad and the apple pencil combined, it wasn't worth the money.

Purchased in July 2019 for A$1,800.00.

Samsung AUSamsung
Honest AF

Honest AFGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A M A Z I N G

Most amazing phone I've ever used

Battery and camera are INCREDIBLE, has all the latest features and the screen is easily class leading. So capable I don't need my computer most the day.

Samsung AUSamsung

Thank you so much for sharing your review! We're so glad to hear you are happy with your Samsung Note 10+. If you ever have any questions let us know so we can help :)

Sara
Samsung AU

May

MaySydney, NSW

Lovely Aura Glow Color

I particularly like the color of my Note 10+, beautiful and elegant aura glow color. My phone has bright display and the best thing is that it will automatically adjust the brightness based on its surrounding. If I am outdoor, then the display would become brighter. It has very high quality camera. I like to take selfie with the front camera with ultra wide angle function. It works well at night too. As far as I am concerned, all apps run smoothly on my phone. There is no issue at all! Definitely a 5-Star device!

Purchased in September 2019 at Samsung for A$1,699.00.

Kenny

KennySydney, NSW

Love the Camera

The camera of Note 10+ is by far my favourite's. I can take clear photo even at night. Not to mention its wide-angle front and rear camera are making every photo stands out. The display is bright enough for me to use it outdoor or under the sun. I also satisfied with its durability. I use my phones for entertainment including gaming. Sometimes it became warm after about 30 minutes playing intensive games. But that's not an issue. Overall, apps run smoothly on my phone and I would definitely recommend this phone to anyone needed it.

Purchased in October 2019 at Vodafone for A$1,699.00.

Ricky

RickySydney, NSW

Best Camera Phone I ever had!

The camera quality of Note 10+ is perfect. It has wide angle camera in both front and rear camera. It takes awesome photos at night too. I love how easy it is to take photo with the s-pen provided too. The display is bright and clear. I just use it for music, taking photos, and entertainment. The battery lasts almost a day long. App runs smoothly on my phone. Nothing to complain about, really.

Purchased in September 2019 at Vodafone for A$1,699.00.

Ranger

RangerSydney, NSW

My best phone so far! Loving it!

It has awesome camera and loving the wide angle camera too. It takes nice photo at night too. Durability and brightness of the display is top notch. I play games on my Note 10 +. Sometimes it gets warm when I play for a longer period. Some APP do crash sometimes. But it is not often.

Purchased in December 2019 at Samsung for A$1,699.00.

Lucy L.

Lucy L.

Auro glow is So Gorgeous!

A killer 6.8-inch screen, all-day battery life, excellent camera tools.....
I love the Aura Glow colour and the way it changes colour in the light, but not the fingerprint smudges.
The included 25W charger juices the phone pretty fast.

Purchased in January 2020 at Samsung Online store for A$1,054.35.

Ray

RaySydney, NSW

Perfect

Been using this phone for a while and in love with it, the battery gives excellent backup and the design is nice and only issue would be the charging port and microphones/headset port is the same out/inlet

Purchased in September 2019 at Samsung Online store for A$1,039.00.

KathSamsung

It is great to hear you are currently enjoying your Samsung Note10+, Ray. We really enjoy the time spent to share your feedback on this product with us and I will be sure to forward this on to the team :)

Kath
Samsung AU

DDee111

DDee111Sydney, NSW

Stay away from this model!

Absolute rubbish, I've had many Samsung phones and notes in the past. Also have many other Samsung products. But this one is a shocker. Had problems from the beginning. And the pen worked for a month. Contacted customer service twice. Not helpful at all. Very disappointed and Samsung has lost me a customer now.

Purchased in September 2019 at Bing Lee Online store for A$1,700.00.

Jalil K.

Jalil K.Sydney, NSW

Done with iPhone

Been an iPhone ueser of all my life gut sick of the update issue and decided to give samsung a chance wise decision it was will not return as long as samsung keep it same way and developing on same path very happy with battery life compatable with basically every thing unlike iPhone and secure on the same time great screen resolution fast response and when you go to settings you adjust what ever you touch basically note 10 plus 5 star the only issue would be the charging port and microphones/headset port is the same out/inlet but if you uesing earbuds even that's no longer an issue well done samsung

Purchased in October 2019 at Samsung Physical store for A$1,499.00.

d08nirav

d08niravGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A little expensive but if you can afford it, its worth it

One of the best camera out in the market. The best display. Battery life could have been better. One UI is not the best but its definitely one of the good one out there. Aurora Glow is an amazing color. The phone has never lagged or hanged so far. The only problem I had was with the in-display fingerprint reader as I am using it with a screen-guard but I am satisfied overall. The price might have reduced now so definitely go for it.

Purchased in November 2019 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for A$1,699.00.

phedus

phedusSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hot hot hot

Had a note since day 1

This doesn't leave you wanting.

Clever power management and beautiful screen.

Split screen is back and great.

AI seems a big leap ahead on the note 9

Recommended

Purchased in March 2020 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for A$1,799.00.

Sheren

SherenSydney, NSW

Great battery performance

Love its battery performance with super fast charging feature. Good brightness with vivid display. Apps run smoothly and less lagging. Great camera quality however the performance was dropped within low light area

Purchased in September 2019 at Samsung Online store for A$850.00.

Peter

Peter

Samsung Galaxy Note 10

I'm very satisfied with this item which I updated after owning a Note 5 for a few years. It does everything I require and more and I have no problems at all. The camera is fantastic.

Purchased in October 2019 at Samsung Online store for A$958.00.

Bloke

BlokeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Powerful phone with great battery life.

Purchased in September 2019 at Optus.

Dwayne C.

Dwayne C.South East Queensland, QLD

The best phone I've ever owned

Purchased in December 2019.

Dan. L.

Dan. L.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Great phone, still a few buggy apps

Purchased in August 2019 at eBay for A$1,000.00.

shameer

shameerPerth, WA

Whole phone is vibrating while playing the music.

Please don't buy note 10 plus as the whole phone vibrates while playing music..too bad for this huge prize.Now I realise that there is so many other people have the same issues

Purchased in December 2019 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for A$1,388.00.

MROBO

MROBO

Poor battery life

I have just purchased a note 10 plus and my battery life is poor. I start at 100% and with minimal usage ( a few texts and emails) it is flat by around 6pm..is this normal because I keep hearing how good the battery is.. Its much worse than my note 9 was

Purchased in December 2019 for A$1,500.00.