Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G

Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G

MPNs: SM-N976BZKEXSA and SM-N976BZSEXSA

MrJSingh

MrJSinghGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

PC, best camera in pocket!

I was IOs user from last 10 years. After carefully considering right flagship, I chose samsung note 10 plus 5g. I am very happy and can't think of going back to IOS is my wildest dreams. I use it for photography, daily office work, music/entertainment which was never convenient with IOS.

Purchased in August 2019 for $1,999.00.

Samsung
KathSamsung

PerthPhil

PerthPhilPerth, WA

Test your upload speed.

Purchased in September 2019 at Harvey Norman for $1,999.00.

Samsung
KathSamsung
J C

J CMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent piece of work

Over 10+ years started from iPhone 3 to 4, then 5, 6 Plus, 7, then X, I was so sick Apple- classy, pricy, and hardly anything convenient, sometime the application or phone isn't smooth or fluid as advertised.

And my mind about phone outside Apple must be crap. But technology has improved so much over 10 years. I had to use 2nd phone for work, I tried Samsung note 8, loved it. But note 10+, even better! Graphic, app, fluidity, for games, email, writing with the pen, the size, speed, iPhone has nothing to beat.

Purchased in August 2019.