- Verified purchase
Disappointing Flagship Phone
Here's a list of all the issues:
* Ultrasonic fingerprint reader slower and more cumbersome than the OnePlus 6T.
* Battery consumption I need to charge twice a day using it the same as using my OnePlus 6T.
* Screen resolution reduced and still need to charge twice a day.
* Chrome on this device dark theme settings invert Web colours making it a terrible browsing experience.
* screenshot and scroll not working.
* Half the RAM is used on system apps. I've noticed no increased speeds compared to OnePlus 6T.
* Dolby Atmos sound is terrible and has to be switched off.
* Bixby home examples given to test Bixby don't work....
Purchased in August 2019 at Woolworths Online store for $1,699.00.
Questions & Answers
Sorry, there are no questions yet.
|Features||Stylus (Included), Waterproof and Wireless Charging|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 year(s)|
|Colour / Finish||Aura Glow or Aura Black|
|Dimensions||162.3 x 77.2 x 7.9 mm|
|Pixel Density||498 ppi|
|Screen Resolution||1440 x 3040 pixels|
|Chipset||Exynos 9825, Octa-core (2x2.73 GHz Mongoose M4 & 2x2.4 GHz Cortex-A75 & 4x1.9 GHz Cortex-A55)|
|Battery Size||4,300 mAh|
|Internal Storage||256 GB|
|Memory (RAM)||12 GB|
|Max Video Resolution||2160p (Ultra HD, 4K)|
|Rear Camera(s)||12MP Wide, 12MP Telephoto, and 16MP Ultrawide|
|Front Camera(s)||10MP Wide|
|Release date||Aug 2019|
Visit official website
- GTIN14: 08801643991012, 08806090021145, 08806090123832, 08806090123856 and 09345364002972
- GTIN13: 8806090021145, 8806090131806, 8806090131813 and 8806090242977
- MPN: KHSGN10P512BLKAU, SM-N975FZKDXSA and SM-N975FZSDXSA
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.