Magpie

MagpieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Reasonable without the bells and whistles.

Purchased in September 2019 at Appliances Online for $665.00.

Nathan V.Sydney, NSW

Why go to the movies when you can watch the big screen at home.

I use the big screen for mainly a big monitor when working from home :)

The design is futuristic at its best.

I love the fact that i connect my dr beats headphones with ease.

Plenty of ports i.e. connect the PS4, external hard drive and soundbar

Purchased in September 2019.

Guavacudda

GuavacuddaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pretty good TV, not perfect

Purchased in April 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for $778.00.

Raymond S.South East Queensland, QLD

Was a loyal Samsung customer

Was disappointing to have a TV no more than 2 months old crack under heat stress during a binge session.

Point of Sale refused to accept the product return to test, opting to make assessment from a photo, claiming impact damage, despite there being mo puncture, dent or any form of marking at the impact site.

Samsung haven't bothered responding to our requests for support / advice, despite providing evidence of similar issues in the like products.

I have used Samsung products from Fridges, Washing Machines to the preferred chip sets in my PC and mobile phones. I think I will be giving them a miss from now on after poor service up to the Note 7 recall and now this.

Purchased in February 2019 for $1,099.00.

Caroline Norval

Caroline NorvalWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

VERY HAPPY WITH THIS TV

This tv was purchased for an Air b and b unit and we needed a smart tv that was easy to use (to avoid phone calls from people who couldn't figure it out) it has an excellent picture quality and I fidn the sound to be acceptable - it is also quite light to install. I would be happy to recommend this product and would be happy to purchase it from my own home when one of our tvs is at the end of its life.

Purchased in February 2019 at The Good Guys for $919.00.

Cathy

CathySydney Surrounds, NSW

Samsung 55" Tele is the best

This smart tele does everything!! Even someone like me with no IT knowledge can work it. Great clear picture and really good sound. We love it and we got it on special at Harvey Normans.

Purchased in June 2017 at Harvey Norman Electronics Physical Store for $1,999.00.

Paul

PaulCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Samsung all the way!!

Very fast start up, especially Netflix. Super clear picture and sound, cannot be faulted. Universal remote also integrates with Foxtel which is an added bonus. I would highly recommend this TV

Purchased in July 2019 at TVSN (TV Shopping Network) for $999.00.

Manly

ManlySouth East Queensland, QLD

Samsung 65 We have not had a Samsung very good tv I would not get a cheap tv we

We have not had the Samsung tv yet 65 very good tv do not get a cheap tv good we got a 55 tcl not bad we had the old tv l gm 9 Year’s ago not bad

Purchased in July 2017 at We All Save.

John

JohnGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Samsung Smart TV 55"

I am so happy that I purchased this TV, great picture and sound and has many great features. Highly recommend this TV. Also, I purchased another Samsung TV for the bedroom.

Purchased in July 2019 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $1,250.00.

SYDHarry

SYDHarrySydney

Great TV

I bought it in June 2018. Great smart TV.

Excellent picture quality. Sound quality is okay but better to connect external sound system to get the best sound effects.

WiFI connectivity is very fast. This TV comes with the Samsung's own operating system but Apps work very well. Internal storage is limited and also we cannot delete some unwanted apps.

Purchased in June 2018 at eBay for $1,042.00.

Peter

PeterSouthwest, VIC

Plenty of imperfections

I have both a Samsung and an LG smart tv. Both are considered premium but the Samsung just doesn't stack up. The controller is outdated and the wifi constantly disconnects for no obvious reason. Picture and refresh rate are great quality but the problems with the wifi are a real nuisance

Purchased in May 2019 at Catch for $899.00.

Nyz

Nyz

Its massive

It is a smart tv. And its massive. Best if you put it on the wall , like i did. Lots of features. Netflix, stan, youtube you name it, its there. Value for money.

Purchased in April 2019 at Harvey Norman for $1,800.00.

Angelo

AngeloMelbourne

great BUT

I purchased my 75" 2 weeks ago and find it to be an amazing tv. the only negative is that I have to buy a smart remote to use the voice control option. I got in touch with The Good Guys whom I bought it from but was told to get in touch with Samsung who in turn told me to get in touch with The Good Guys. round and around we go. In the end Samsung gave me a retailer where I could purchase a smart remote at a cost of nearly $58. A bit like buying a car but if you want all the functions of the car to work you have to buy a special key. Surley a SMART TV WITH VOICE CONTROL SHOULD COME WIYH THE SMART REMOTE

Purchased in June 2019.

Loved the TV but Samsung did not honour warranty

Wonderful TV. Great picture, easy to install. TV stopped working properly after a few months and unfortunately Samsung did not honour the warranty. This was based on photos, the TV was not physically inspected even though I assured them, I could not have been it. I requested a second opinion but this was rejected. Amazing TV initially but I would not bother with extended warranty given my experience.

Purchased in August 2018 at Appliances Online for $850.00.

Helen.D

Helen.D

fantastic tv

This TV looks amazing and has fantastic picture quality and sound. Great visual quality, picture is outstanding and the sound is clear and pressie. So happy with this TV. Highly recommend it

Purchased in May 2008.

Stefan Georgiev

Stefan GeorgievSydney, NSW

Great TV in its class and price range

Purchased in April 2019 for $960.00.

Jorge

JorgeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product!, very happy with the purchase

I have been purchasing Samsung TVs since probably their first plasma flat TV and upgrading to the newest model, this time the technology jump makes it one of the best TV i have bought so far,

- the easy apps and menu,
- no hiccups with UHD content either from consoles or embedded apps,
- great wifi connectivity receptor (no drops on 4K content streaming)
- no fuzz cast from most popular phone apps to TV, just check cast devices available and there would be your reliable 7 series available

If you are looking to intro yourself into 4K without the pricetag, this is your TV :)

May need a soundbar for big rooms

Purchased in February 2019 at The Good Guys for $800.00.

Esther

EstherPerth, WA

Excellent size for gaming and streaming shows.

Positives:
Easy to use interface. Never needed the manual to know how to operate.
Colour and brightness is excellent.
Sound quality is acceptable.
So far have not had any software glitches like freezing up or screen refresh issues.
The provided Amazon Prime Video, Netflix and YouTube app is perfect. Easy to use and streams flawlessly.

Negatives:
The remote control is harder to use as it lacks the ability to point and click.
HDMI port location is rather hard to reach if one were to mount the TV using a slim mount like I have. It is quite a challenge to plug in new devices.

Purchased in March 2019 at The Good Guys.

Bhavit Kansagara

Bhavit KansagaraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Stay away from this

- Low sound and need soundbar to make it right
- Poor display in bright room
- Frequent dropouts with wi-fi and need HDMI cable for stability
- Expensive TV for the quality and service

Purchased in January 2019 at Tens Machines Australia for $750.00.

Tee

TeeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best TV!

Bought this TV about a year ago now. It was on sale and I bought it outright. I’ve had no dramas at all with it. It’s been such a good buy for me. I watch Netflix on it and stream movies through it with no fuss!

Purchased in October 2017 at JB Hi-Fi for $1,000.00.

Stanley J.

Stanley J.asked

Is it a touch screen tv?

Hi Stanley,

The Samsung Series 7 isn't a touch screen which I think is a good thing should you have children who just want to touch anything and everything in sight :)

JoanneSamsung

Hi Stanley, the Series 7 NU7100 is not a touchscreen TV.

Sunil Dutt Sharma

Sunil Dutt Sharmaasked

Can we enable Bluetooth in NU7100 TV as a inbuilt feature? Or any other way?
It doesn't has Bluetooth.

Hi Sunil,

The Bluetooth feature is there on the Samsung Series 7 but the only thing is that you have to turn it on each and everytime you turn the tv on as the setting doesnt stay on once set.

There is an option on the Samsung which is tools from there you needs to select speakers then Bluetooth.

JoanneSamsung

HI Sunil, we would like to look into this for you. Would you be able to send us a PM to the link below?

> m.me/SamsungAustralia

Zane K.

Zane K.asked

UA75NU7100WXXY (75")

Have the network and software issues been fixed in these models? I own a series 6 55" and I absolutely sick and tired of the ridiculous network issues and rubbish built in software. Picture quality is 2nd to none but hesitant to outlay $2K on a new TV and get burnt by the same issues.

JoanneSamsung

Hi Zane, we're sorry to hear that you have been experiencing difficulties with your TV. Would you be able to send us a message to the link below so we can further look into this?

m.me/SamsungAustralia

Samsung AU

Get an answer from our members and Samsung representatives

Samsung UA43NU7100WXXY (43")

Samsung UA65NU7100WXXY (65")
  • Discontinued

Samsung UA65NU7100WXXY (65")

4.5
Category4K Ultra HD TVs4K Ultra HD TVs4K Ultra HD TVs4K Ultra HD TVs4K Ultra HD TVs
Price (RRP) $1,099$1,299$1,499$3,399$2,299
Screen Size 43"49"55"75"65"
Screen TypeLED/LCD LED/LCD LED/LCD LED/LCD LED/LCD
Type of TVHDR Compatible and Smart TVHDR Compatible and Smart TVHDR Compatible and Smart TVHDR Compatible and Smart TVHDR Compatible and Smart TV
Energy Rating4 star(s)4 star(s)4 star(s)5 star(s)5 star(s)
Wireless OptionsWi-FiWi-FiWi-FiWi-FiWi-Fi
Refresh Rate 50/60Hz50/60Hz50/60Hz50/60Hz50/60Hz
Number of HDMI Ports33333
Number of USB Ports22222
Wall MountableYesYesYesYesYes
Weight9.6 kg13.2 kg17.3 kg37 kg25 kg
Operating System TizenOSTizenOSTizenOSTizenOSTizenOS
Dimensions (without stand) 563.2 x 970.2 x 58.8 mm637.8 x 1102.8 x 59.7 mm714.2 x 1238.6 x 59.2 mm966.4 x 1684.6 x 60.6 mm837.3 x 1457.5 x 59.7 mm
Dimensions (with stand) 636 x 970.2 x 210.3 mm716.4 x 1102.8 x 261.3 mm792.8 x 1238.6 x 261.3 mm1056.5 x 1684.6 x 356.1 mm917.3 x 1457.5 x 312.8 mm
Manufacturer Warranty1 year(s)1 year(s)1 year(s)1 year(s)1 year(s)

Download manual