Samsung Series 7 NU7100

Lolly

Lolly

This TV has a perfect picture. I don't have any regrets buying it and will buy more.

Im very satisfied with the features this TV has. I loved the pictures it provides. Im also satisfied with the Bluetooth and WiFi connection it provides. This TV has enough ports for connection.

Purchased in May 2017 at Sam’s Club for $798.00.

Danny

DannySydney, NSW

good tv

This is a solid TV except for the samsung advertising you cannot remove or the apps that you cannot remove. Generally the TV works well and is thin and clear.

Purchased in March 2019 at eBay for $980.00.

KathSamsung

Not happy tried to use TV remote to control my cable box

Called Samsung tech support and I was told my TV remote can't be used to control my TV. This is absurd so returning the TV never had this issue with any previous TV purchases.

Purchased in November 2019 for $499.00.

KathSamsung

Hi Richie. Sorry to hear that you are unable to utilize your TV remote for your Samsung TV. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and will be forwarded to the team so we can further improve on our products.

Kath

Matt S

Matt S

Crisp quality

The apps include everything I need but in particular Netflix. It means i can avoid having to buy an apple tv or Chromecast. The bluetooth connectivity also works perfectly and means I can stream content from my phone. It has sufficient HDMI ports so i can plug all of my devices in.

MickSamsung

Olive

OliveGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good quality but gets disconnected from internet everytime

Bouggt the tv in July..good color and clarity but tv forgets wifi everytime we turn off and also the manual IP settings. Contacted Samsung customer service, all silly answers not willing to help. Not a happy customer.

Purchased in June 2019 at Harvey Norman Appliances Physical Store for $1,795.00.

Eleni

EleniMelbourne

Love this TV! It has everything!

So happy with this purchase from Good Guys! Smart TV, great picture and quality is second to none! Great value price wise very happy overall! Would highly recommend to all!

Purchased in April 2019 at The Good Guys.

Andjelo fumic

Andjelo fumicSydney, NSW

It's like being in a theater

After a hard days work I can come home relax put the feet up and enjoy the quality HD picture , makes it more enjoyable to watch my favourite tv shows , thankyou

Purchased in January 2019 at David Jones Retail Stores for $7,777.00.

MagpieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Reasonable without the bells and whistles.

Purchased in September 2019 at Appliances Online for $665.00.

Nathan V.Sydney, NSW

Why go to the movies when you can watch the big screen at home.

I use the big screen for mainly a big monitor when working from home :)

The design is futuristic at its best.

I love the fact that i connect my dr beats headphones with ease.

Plenty of ports i.e. connect the PS4, external hard drive and soundbar

Purchased in September 2019.

Guavacudda

GuavacuddaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pretty good TV, not perfect

Purchased in April 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for $778.00.

Raymond S.South East Queensland, QLD

Was a loyal Samsung customer

Was disappointing to have a TV no more than 2 months old crack under heat stress during a binge session.

Point of Sale refused to accept the product return to test, opting to make assessment from a photo, claiming impact damage, despite there being mo puncture, dent or any form of marking at the impact site.

Samsung haven't bothered responding to our requests for support / advice, despite providing evidence of similar issues in the like products.

I have used Samsung products from Fridges, Washing Machines to the preferred chip sets in my PC and mobile phones. I think I will be giving them a miss from now on after poor service up to the Note 7 recall and now this.

Purchased in February 2019 for $1,099.00.

Caroline Norval

Caroline NorvalWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

VERY HAPPY WITH THIS TV

This tv was purchased for an Air b and b unit and we needed a smart tv that was easy to use (to avoid phone calls from people who couldn't figure it out) it has an excellent picture quality and I fidn the sound to be acceptable - it is also quite light to install. I would be happy to recommend this product and would be happy to purchase it from my own home when one of our tvs is at the end of its life.

Purchased in February 2019 at The Good Guys for $919.00.

Cathy

CathySydney Surrounds, NSW

Samsung 55" Tele is the best

This smart tele does everything!! Even someone like me with no IT knowledge can work it. Great clear picture and really good sound. We love it and we got it on special at Harvey Normans.

Purchased in June 2017 at Harvey Norman Electronics Physical Store for $1,999.00.

Paul

PaulCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Samsung all the way!!

Very fast start up, especially Netflix. Super clear picture and sound, cannot be faulted. Universal remote also integrates with Foxtel which is an added bonus. I would highly recommend this TV

Purchased in July 2019 at TVSN (TV Shopping Network) for $999.00.

Manly

ManlySouth East Queensland, QLD

Samsung 65 We have not had a Samsung very good tv I would not get a cheap tv we

We have not had the Samsung tv yet 65 very good tv do not get a cheap tv good we got a 55 tcl not bad we had the old tv l gm 9 Year’s ago not bad

Purchased in July 2017 at We All Save.

John

JohnGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Samsung Smart TV 55"

I am so happy that I purchased this TV, great picture and sound and has many great features. Highly recommend this TV. Also, I purchased another Samsung TV for the bedroom.

Purchased in July 2019 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $1,250.00.

SYDHarry

SYDHarrySydney

Great TV

I bought it in June 2018. Great smart TV.

Excellent picture quality. Sound quality is okay but better to connect external sound system to get the best sound effects.

WiFI connectivity is very fast. This TV comes with the Samsung's own operating system but Apps work very well. Internal storage is limited and also we cannot delete some unwanted apps.

Purchased in June 2018 at eBay for $1,042.00.

Peter

PeterSouthwest, VIC

Plenty of imperfections

I have both a Samsung and an LG smart tv. Both are considered premium but the Samsung just doesn't stack up. The controller is outdated and the wifi constantly disconnects for no obvious reason. Picture and refresh rate are great quality but the problems with the wifi are a real nuisance

Purchased in May 2019 at Catch for $899.00.

Nyz

Nyz

Its massive

It is a smart tv. And its massive. Best if you put it on the wall , like i did. Lots of features. Netflix, stan, youtube you name it, its there. Value for money.

Purchased in April 2019 at Harvey Norman for $1,800.00.

Angelo

AngeloMelbourne

great BUT

I purchased my 75" 2 weeks ago and find it to be an amazing tv. the only negative is that I have to buy a smart remote to use the voice control option. I got in touch with The Good Guys whom I bought it from but was told to get in touch with Samsung who in turn told me to get in touch with The Good Guys. round and around we go. In the end Samsung gave me a retailer where I could purchase a smart remote at a cost of nearly $58. A bit like buying a car but if you want all the functions of the car to work you have to buy a special key. Surley a SMART TV WITH VOICE CONTROL SHOULD COME WIYH THE SMART REMOTE

Purchased in June 2019.

John Hasked

We are considering buying both a Samsung Series 7 RU7100 43" 4K UHD Smart TV and also the same model in a 55" version. I do not understand these things but would like to know do the TV's have built in recorders for recording programs from the free to air channels as well as internet accessible programs such as Stan, Netflix and Kayo or do we have to buy and external recording device. If so what additional device should we buy?

Magpie

No built in recorder per se on the 43 inch. I use Foxtel external box to record. It has Prime and Netflix buttons on the remote but you need to have active subscriptions to these. The major issue with the TV was the too dark picture on Prime and Netflix in the 4K UHD mode. Other modes ok. This link may help:https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/TV/Possible-Fix-for-Too-Dark-Netflix-Videos-on-Samsung-TVs/m-p/1372202/highlight/false#M30652

Hello Magpie
Thanks for your response. Someone said I can pug in an external hard drive and record to that. On the basis we can do that with some type of button hitting on the remote we should be fine. We would like to be able to record TV and Foxtel when we are away from home or asleep. My wife and I are both the wrong side of 65 and struggle a bit with some of this stuff. We have a really old Foxtel box and system and will get them to upgrade it after we get the new TV's. We do not have Foxtel with on demand or Q. We have had it for probably 15 years or more. We do not use any of the internet functions on the TV but have both WIFI and hard wired internet connections with unlimited downloads.

JoanneSamsung

Hi John, the UA43NU7100WXXY and UA55NU7100WXXY do not have an inbuilt PVR.

For more info > https://www.samsung.com/au/tvs/uhdtv-nu7100/UA55NU7100WXXY/

Stanley J.

Stanley J.asked

Is it a touch screen tv?

Hi Stanley,

The Samsung Series 7 isn't a touch screen which I think is a good thing should you have children who just want to touch anything and everything in sight :)

JoanneSamsung

Hi Stanley, the Series 7 NU7100 is not a touchscreen TV.

Sunil Dutt Sharma

Sunil Dutt Sharmaasked

Can we enable Bluetooth in NU7100 TV as a inbuilt feature? Or any other way?
It doesn't has Bluetooth.

Hi Sunil,

The Bluetooth feature is there on the Samsung Series 7 but the only thing is that you have to turn it on each and everytime you turn the tv on as the setting doesnt stay on once set.

There is an option on the Samsung which is tools from there you needs to select speakers then Bluetooth.

JoanneSamsung

HI Sunil, we would like to look into this for you. Would you be able to send us a PM to the link below?

> m.me/SamsungAustralia

Samsung AU

Get an answer from our members and Samsung representatives