Samsung Series 7 NU7100

4K Ultra HD TVs Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of 4k ultra hd tv would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

• Picture Quality
  • Software
  • Sound Quality

S NaqSouth East Queensland, QLD

I was expecting better from samsung

This TV has some pros and cons
Pros--->Great pic quality,easy to use
Cons--->internet does not work well.I mean it does not support to download pdf files,or some cookies from website and flash and microsoft does not work compared to other brands

Purchased in December 2019 at The Good Guys for $1,700.00.

Sim

SimAustralian Capital Territory

Great tv

This tv is fast great picture and downloads all apps well. Would buy again for sure. Good value for money also. Picture very clear and precise. Sounds is good. Easy to use remote.

Purchased in June 2019 at Harvey Norman for $3,000.00.

baktrak

baktrakMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

big screen thats the best feature

very disappointed , with latest big TV , ( my 3rd Samsung in 7 years ) it has average colour , puts out a serious amount of heat , no EPG , a stupidly small remote overcrowded with very small buttons , made for tiny fingers and way too many apps that require double or triple clicking to clear them from your screen , if you simply want to check what's on via the internal samsung guide, .. TV was purchased with samsung 200W sound bar that does the job and thankfully can be operated via the TV remote ( prime reason for this additional purchase ) wouldn't recommend this extremely average product

Purchased in January 2020 at Harvey Norman Electronics Physical Store for $1,480.00.

Ehsan H

Ehsan HGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I love this HUGE MONSTER so much!

Purchased in December 2019 at Appliance Central for $1,405.00.

Joan

Joan

GREAT TV GREAT PRICE

Great Samsung TV 55 inch ideal for even small areas. Easy to operate ....cannot fault its color quality and performance. Unit has ample ports for average use .....would highly recommend SAMSUNG products

Purchased in March 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for $1,000.00.

Jabber J.

Jabber J.Perth, WA

Awesome TV!!

Excellent picture and great colours. I am very happy with this TV. My only negative would be the remote size, it's so frustrating to use in the dark or without looking at it as the buttons are too small and close together.

Purchased in December 2019 at Harvey Norman Online for $1,470.00.

Nids

NidsSydney, NSW

Good TV value for the price

Purchased 65 inch TV a week ago. I have been a Samsung user for 8 years now , this one was an upgrade. the setup is seamless with better picture quality. However , this lacked support for older devices such as speakers and woofers that have 3.5 mm jack audio input. It only supports Bluetooth based speakers or soundbar that uses ARC HDMI /optical output. There is no sound output to connect to.

Purchased in December 2019 at Bing Lee for $975.00.

Lolly

Lolly

This TV has a perfect picture. I don't have any regrets buying it and will buy more.

Im very satisfied with the features this TV has. I loved the pictures it provides. Im also satisfied with the Bluetooth and WiFi connection it provides. This TV has enough ports for connection.

Purchased in May 2017 at Sam’s Club for $798.00.

Danny

DannySydney, NSW

good tv

This is a solid TV except for the samsung advertising you cannot remove or the apps that you cannot remove. Generally the TV works well and is thin and clear.

Purchased in March 2019 at eBay for $980.00.

Find out how Samsung Series 7 NU7100 compares to other 4K Ultra HD TVs

Not happy tried to use TV remote to control my cable box

Called Samsung tech support and I was told my TV remote can't be used to control my TV. This is absurd so returning the TV never had this issue with any previous TV purchases.

Purchased in November 2019 for $499.00.

KathSamsung

Hi Richie. Sorry to hear that you are unable to utilize your TV remote for your Samsung TV. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and will be forwarded to the team so we can further improve on our products.

Kath

Matt S

Matt S

Crisp quality

The apps include everything I need but in particular Netflix. It means i can avoid having to buy an apple tv or Chromecast. The bluetooth connectivity also works perfectly and means I can stream content from my phone. It has sufficient HDMI ports so i can plug all of my devices in.

MickSamsung
Olive

OliveGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good quality but gets disconnected from internet everytime

Bouggt the tv in July..good color and clarity but tv forgets wifi everytime we turn off and also the manual IP settings. Contacted Samsung customer service, all silly answers not willing to help. Not a happy customer.

Purchased in June 2019 at Harvey Norman Appliances Physical Store for $1,795.00.

Eleni

EleniMelbourne

Love this TV! It has everything!

So happy with this purchase from Good Guys! Smart TV, great picture and quality is second to none! Great value price wise very happy overall! Would highly recommend to all!

Purchased in April 2019 at The Good Guys.

Andjelo fumic

Andjelo fumicSydney, NSW

It's like being in a theater

After a hard days work I can come home relax put the feet up and enjoy the quality HD picture , makes it more enjoyable to watch my favourite tv shows , thankyou

Purchased in January 2019 at David Jones Retail Stores for $7,777.00.

Magpie

MagpieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Reasonable without the bells and whistles.

Purchased in September 2019 at Appliances Online for $665.00.

Nathan V.

Nathan V.Sydney, NSW

Why go to the movies when you can watch the big screen at home.

I use the big screen for mainly a big monitor when working from home :)

The design is futuristic at its best.

I love the fact that i connect my dr beats headphones with ease.

Plenty of ports i.e. connect the PS4, external hard drive and soundbar

Purchased in September 2019.

Guavacudda

GuavacuddaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pretty good TV, not perfect

Purchased in April 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for $778.00.

Raymond S.South East Queensland, QLD

Was a loyal Samsung customer

Was disappointing to have a TV no more than 2 months old crack under heat stress during a binge session.

Point of Sale refused to accept the product return to test, opting to make assessment from a photo, claiming impact damage, despite there being mo puncture, dent or any form of marking at the impact site.

Samsung haven't bothered responding to our requests for support / advice, despite providing evidence of similar issues in the like products.

I have used Samsung products from Fridges, Washing Machines to the preferred chip sets in my PC and mobile phones. I think I will be giving them a miss from now on after poor service up to the Note 7 recall and now this.

Purchased in February 2019 for $1,099.00.

Caroline Norval

Caroline NorvalWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

VERY HAPPY WITH THIS TV

This tv was purchased for an Air b and b unit and we needed a smart tv that was easy to use (to avoid phone calls from people who couldn't figure it out) it has an excellent picture quality and I fidn the sound to be acceptable - it is also quite light to install. I would be happy to recommend this product and would be happy to purchase it from my own home when one of our tvs is at the end of its life.

Purchased in February 2019 at The Good Guys for $919.00.

Cathy

CathySydney Surrounds, NSW

Samsung 55" Tele is the best

This smart tele does everything!! Even someone like me with no IT knowledge can work it. Great clear picture and really good sound. We love it and we got it on special at Harvey Normans.

Purchased in June 2017 at Harvey Norman Electronics Physical Store for $1,999.00.