Samsung NX300

Samsung NX300

Black and White

Very good - buying another one!

Really like this camera - thinking of buying another one! I would recommend this to anyone who wants an affordable yet high quality camera. It stands out from other cameras in more than just its looks, but also its seamless wifi connectivity, and pairs up perfectly with my Samsung Galaxy S4
Image quality and retro look

naruto83

naruto83AU

Excellent camera

Had this for 3 months, took it to French Polynesia with me. takes great photos. wifi access point sharing is very useful. firmware update was a pain. The lens kit that came with it was sufficient for a newbie. btw, it takes photos a lot better than my iPhone 5, 5s, 4s and nokia Lumia 920 :) and 920 is pretty good at photography (only thing it's good at)

I got mine from Bing Lee online but there was no GST on their tax receipt, so I couldn't get the tax back when I went to New Zealand. I would never buy from them again.
Easy to use, fast built in software
Firmware update was a pain, feels Samsung cheap*

sdkha

sdkhaSydney

Great camera!

Very easy to use. The touch screen and buttons are easy to use, menu's are self explanatory. The touch screen is quite responsive, much like a mobile phone; screen is large and with good resolution. Initially was looking at the Canon EOS M but was disappointed by its screen and menu after playing with it at the local JB Hifi store. I purchased the kit with both the 18-55mm and 50-200mm lenses, online. Both easy to use. I love the wifi capabilities, easy to setup, can type an email from on the screen easily!
Ease of use, good screen, wifi and apps
slightly heavy (about 500gms)