Samsung Online store

See the Best Appliance Brands in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Samsung

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (4)
Simone
SimoneSydney, NSW

Too difficult to redeem promotional gift when preordering Z Flip 3 via Online Store

Melissa Anderson
Melissa AndersonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The worst customer service in registering a warranty.

After two attempted registrations via the website, six emails to customer service, one warranty completed by hand & posted and one phone call, I was told that my new 2020 75" Crystal Smart TV warranty was still not registered.
It feels to me that they are making it as hard as possible so that you cannot register your warranty.
In 2021 this kind of poor customer service is unacceptable. There should be a section on the website: "Register the warranty for my device."
So frustrated.

Find out how Samsung Online store compares to other Appliance Brands

shauna
shaunaSydney, NSW

Samsung s20 Ultra

The samsung s20 Ultras front camera is terrible... it looks good before you take the picture, but when you view it, the picture looks blurred and there is no way to fix it..

Samsung AUSamsung
Betty MillsSydney, NSW

AVOID Samsung bubble machine

Betty Mills

Hi Kath, This matter was investigated and Samsung decided already that they are not going to reverse the decision, so I don't see the point in you wanting me to contact you again. Thanks anyway

robertskeneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

S7 Edge screen failure

MickSamsung

Mick,
What more is there to discuss.
There is a problem with the screen known to Samsung and post warranty Samsung are not interested in meeting part of the cost of replacement for the defective screen, not damaged in any way by myself.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Daniel W.
Daniel W.North Queensland, QLD

Galaxy Earbud info

No less than 3 weeks since I submitted my claim, i sent an email to promos.au@samsung.com, and complaint and request for mediation from this website. my claim finally progressed to "validation completed" a day later. No one has contacted me. I have yet to receive the ear buds. My advice is read the terms and conditions carefully, and try contact samsung via the above email or on this website.

KathSamsung

HI Daniel. Sorry to hear of your experience with us so far. I do apologise from the delay. Thank you for your private message and for understanding.

Kath

Find out how Samsung Online store compares to other Appliance Brands

Chris
ChrisSydney, NSW

Disappointment re 3 door Black French door Fridge

This $3500 fridge has no bottle dept, no door opening restriction (allowing door to swing and hit the cabinets)
You also need a Harvard Degree and an hour to apply for the cash back (then a wait for 45 days for payment)
Think hard, and check YOUR requirements.

Allan Kohler
Allan Kohlerasked
Online store

DO you have a promotion from America running in Australia of $800000 the person in charge is Michael Hirst ID 038456 on site http://promobox-office.com/ is this genuine ore a scam. thank you Allan.

Valerie M.
Valerie M.

How do you get an answer about this, can't even get through on ph

Reviewer R.
Reviewer R.

What was their response when you contacted them directly?

Loretta G.
Loretta G.

This is 100% a SCAM!! The other "person" involved is someone called [Name Removed]. All of the photos of "her" are really my photos they stole from Facebook and Instagram. When I confronted one of them they told me they would stop using my photos if I paid them $1000 in Bitcoin. Samsung needs to get off their a and do something about this.

Janice
Janiceasked
Online store

Are there any decent companies to deal with? after reading the reviews on washing machines decided to buy Samsung, but after reading about bad customer service.
Will have to rethink this decision.

world_traveller
world_traveller

Buy a Bosch, or anything else, just not a Samdung

sarranow
sarranow

I’ve had nothing but good service from Samsung. 7 year old washing machine fixed twice free of charge . No extended warranty or care plan . I’m not even a fanboy . I’ve got a Apple phone & computer , Sony Tv

RAW
RAW

7 years old and only needed to be repaired twice. Wow!

Lewis S.asked
Online store

I had purchased a Note 10 from a Samsung store on the 7th November during the time the earbud redemption program was active. I was in two minds of buying the phone but the free ear buds were an enticing proposition. I filled the appropriate online form with all the info required. I hadn't received any feedback as to whether my claim was verified A week later so I decided to call Samsung ear buds call centre. Finally a half hour later I got through and was told they forgot to inform me that my claim was verified. On the 13th of November my claim was verified. It has been stuck like that ever since to this day. Made many attempts to call but all calls were in excess of 20 minutes+ before the phone cuts out. As if this is a deliberate act to reflect the problem; keep them in the dark. The 30 day limit is soon encroaching and I highly doubt Samsung will honour their promise. This ear buds redemption promotion has Simply been a form of bait IMO to lure honest customers to their product and put these customers aside while Samsung continue doing business. No communication and no care for the customer's interests. My redemption number is, RDP0000136904. Lewis.

AdaSamsung

Hi Lewis, there is currently a delay in the shipment of your promotional gift. However, you will receive an SMS from Australia Post to your registered mobile number with delivery tracking details once your promotional gift is dispatched.

Jo
Samsung AU

Lewis S.

I appreciate your reply but why put this delay onto Australia Post. Samsung haven't even posted it yet to register. What a lousy excuse on your part. You and Samsung ought to be ashamed. I really expected better from Samsung.

Tony M.
Tony M.

Hi Lewis it's Tony Mc I just read your comments, I'm in the same boat with the s20ultra promotion, it is disgusting the lies we are being told,we might need to take a class action against Samsung.

See all Samsung Online store questions

Get an answer from our members and Samsung representatives