Samsung Online store

See the Best Appliance Brands in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Samsung

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (1)
Stephen M
Stephen MGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Received refund following contact on this site

I had an issue with getting a refund which I tried to resolve through the usual channels at Samsung with no success, but after writing a review and discussing/remediating with the Samsung staff who monitor this site I finally got it resolved.

The 4 stars are really for the Samsung team who resolved the issue on this site, I've removed one star only for the initial experience.

Samsung
Samsung AUSamsung
Ken
KenSydney, NSW

A full house of Samsung

Lyn
LynRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Works well

I purchased a Samsung 55" Smart TV a few years back and loved it so much I purchased another recently. The only disappointment was they changed the stand. The new model isn't as aesthetically pleasing and looks quite cheap. Otherwise happy.

Allan Kohler
Allan Kohlerasked
Online store

DO you have a promotion from America running in Australia of $800000 the person in charge is Michael Hirst ID 038456 on site http://promobox-office.com/ is this genuine ore a scam. thank you Allan.

Valerie M.
Valerie M.

How do you get an answer about this, can't even get through on ph

Reviewer R.
Reviewer R.

What was their response when you contacted them directly?

Loretta G.
Loretta G.

This is 100% a SCAM!! The other "person" involved is someone called [Name Removed]. All of the photos of "her" are really my photos they stole from Facebook and Instagram. When I confronted one of them they told me they would stop using my photos if I paid them $1000 in Bitcoin. Samsung needs to get off their a and do something about this.

Janice
Janiceasked
Online store

Are there any decent companies to deal with? after reading the reviews on washing machines decided to buy Samsung, but after reading about bad customer service.
Will have to rethink this decision.

world_traveller
world_traveller

Buy a Bosch, or anything else, just not a Samdung

sarranow
sarranow

I’ve had nothing but good service from Samsung. 7 year old washing machine fixed twice free of charge . No extended warranty or care plan . I’m not even a fanboy . I’ve got a Apple phone & computer , Sony Tv

RAW
RAW

7 years old and only needed to be repaired twice. Wow!

Lewis S.asked
Online store

I had purchased a Note 10 from a Samsung store on the 7th November during the time the earbud redemption program was active. I was in two minds of buying the phone but the free ear buds were an enticing proposition. I filled the appropriate online form with all the info required. I hadn't received any feedback as to whether my claim was verified A week later so I decided to call Samsung ear buds call centre. Finally a half hour later I got through and was told they forgot to inform me that my claim was verified. On the 13th of November my claim was verified. It has been stuck like that ever since to this day. Made many attempts to call but all calls were in excess of 20 minutes+ before the phone cuts out. As if this is a deliberate act to reflect the problem; keep them in the dark. The 30 day limit is soon encroaching and I highly doubt Samsung will honour their promise. This ear buds redemption promotion has Simply been a form of bait IMO to lure honest customers to their product and put these customers aside while Samsung continue doing business. No communication and no care for the customer's interests. My redemption number is, RDP0000136904. Lewis.

Samsung
AdaSamsung

Hi Lewis, there is currently a delay in the shipment of your promotional gift. However, you will receive an SMS from Australia Post to your registered mobile number with delivery tracking details once your promotional gift is dispatched.

Jo
Samsung AU

Lewis S.

I appreciate your reply but why put this delay onto Australia Post. Samsung haven't even posted it yet to register. What a lousy excuse on your part. You and Samsung ought to be ashamed. I really expected better from Samsung.

Tony M.
Tony M.

Hi Lewis it's Tony Mc I just read your comments, I'm in the same boat with the s20ultra promotion, it is disgusting the lies we are being told,we might need to take a class action against Samsung.

See all Samsung Online store questions

Get an answer from our members and Samsung representatives