Samsung Online store

See the Best Appliance Brands in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Samsung

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (4) · No (5)
trompfy
trompfyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrific service

On Saturday 18th September 2021 the touchscreen failed when I went to turn on the Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Wi-Fi 64GB tablet so on Sunday 19th September 2021 I chatted to somebody from Online Chat and they said there was nothing that could be done after running some troubleshooting steps so I was offered a refund of $150. On Monday 20th September 2021 I returned the tablet back to Samsung.

mubeen
mubeenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Samsung Help Centre

Bought a 75" Samsung LED, accidentally broken within 2 months and i accepted responsibility. Cost of repair is 90% the cost of a new TV, so i asked if there could be a discount as its an expensive purchase and i like the tv.
The samsung team was very helpful - helped me through the situation. I must say the product design and ease of use is as good as the customer service ! Very happy - switched the small tv unit over to a samsung product too! Recommend them anytime

Paul H.
Paul H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The Fold Premier Service

I came home with the $3000 galaxy fold in November last year. Upon returning home and keeping my wife at bay with a bar seat and a whip for a few hours, I've survived to talk about it. This one is amazing, but fragile (We have 3 kids) I have had the screen replaced twice and lets just say they do know this and you get looked after. Its expensive i know, but they do look after you.

Samsung AUSamsung

Hey Paul, we really appreciate your review and we're glad to hear you were happy with the service provided! Let us know if there's anything we can assist you with in the future :)

Sara
Samsung AU

teza
tezaPerth, Western Australia

Out of warranty but did complete replacement

Samsung have been absolutely terrific for me..I have a fridge freezer that was constantly freezing up and would not produce ice..I have had the fridge for nearly 3 years and it was out of warranty.. Samsung still sent someone out and repaired the fridge at no extra cost to myself.

Thank you Samsung, great service.

Lucy
LucySydney, NSW

Fantastic and prompt service

I contacted the support centre due to an issue with my Samsung smart TV.
By the next day I had the repair company out at my home and the TV repaired.
Extremely friendly and helpful staff.
Called me next day to make sure I was satisfied with my repairs.
Highly recommend.
Regards,
Jaime

Tom
TomSydney, NSW

great service

got in contact with online support during weekend since my TV didnt turn on. described the issue to the operator . although tv was out of warranty a technician was sent who replaced the power board , and TV is working again.

MickSamsung
Lon
LonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Television

Easy to use. Instructions were easy to understand and this replaced an old samsung television I replaced for this new one. Tried and true Im with them til the wheels fall off.

KathSamsung

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Neilos B.
Neilos B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Samsung is a fantastic company

I have owned multiple Samsung devices over the years & have always been happy with my purchases. My latest investment was the Galaxy Watch & it's a magnificent piece of technology, I'm extremely happy with it

Yasmine C.
Yasmine C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Online store service is great

Was having issues with my brand new Samsung and after contacting their online department they were able to Help me resolve my issue. Very pleased with the service overall and definitely deserve 5 stars

Find out how Samsung Online store compares to other Appliance Brands

Con
ConSydney, NSW

Bought a Samsung S10+

Bought a Samsung S10+ About a week ago now giving me some time to trial it properly. What an amazing upgrade from my iPhone. The amount of extra control provided on this phone vs iOS is night and day. Battery life amazing. Super happy with this purchase. Should have made the switch ages ago.

AdaSamsung

We're glad to hear you are enjoying your S10+, Con! If you require any assistance with setting up your device, feel free to let us know.

Jo
Samsung AU

Great experience

Always on time with deliveries and always sharp pricing. very satisfied and will be back. much better experience than going in the stores. Customer service online is great too. thanks

Found flip phone on hard rubbish!!

I found the perfect flip phone on hard rubbish, I think it’s brilliant. No one can contact me because it’s broken and I’m enjoying the peace and quiet!!

Doris
Dorisasked

I am looking for Samsung Galaxy S4 battery - Model No. GT-19505

Allan Kohler
Allan Kohlerasked
Online store

DO you have a promotion from America running in Australia of $800000 the person in charge is Michael Hirst ID 038456 on site http://promobox-office.com/ is this genuine ore a scam. thank you Allan.

Valerie M.
Valerie M.

How do you get an answer about this, can't even get through on ph

The Reviewer
The Reviewer

What was their response when you contacted them directly?

Loretta G.
Loretta G.

This is 100% a SCAM!! The other "person" involved is someone called [Name Removed]. All of the photos of "her" are really my photos they stole from Facebook and Instagram. When I confronted one of them they told me they would stop using my photos if I paid them $1000 in Bitcoin. Samsung needs to get off their a and do something about this.

Janice
Janiceasked
Online store

Are there any decent companies to deal with? after reading the reviews on washing machines decided to buy Samsung, but after reading about bad customer service.
Will have to rethink this decision.

world_traveller
world_traveller

Buy a Bosch, or anything else, just not a Samdung

sarranow
sarranow

I’ve had nothing but good service from Samsung. 7 year old washing machine fixed twice free of charge . No extended warranty or care plan . I’m not even a fanboy . I’ve got a Apple phone & computer , Sony Tv

RAW
RAW

7 years old and only needed to be repaired twice. Wow!

See all Samsung Online store questions

Get an answer from our members and Samsung representatives