Samsung Powerbot 9000 Series

Steffi83

Steffi83South East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding clean

This is my dream come true. And worth every dollar. We use it upstairs and downstairs on carpet and tile and the mats we have scattered around the home. It saves me hours of vacuuming time that I can spend with my daughters. Great on pet hair too. Excellent and throughout clean. Easy to set up and easy to use. Very easy to clean and empty. Transitions well from tile to carpet and moves around objects easily as it has a sensor. Powerful suction, I love that I can control it from my phone even if Im not home. Love it.

Purchased in December 2017 at Harvey Norman for $1,480.00.

Product is used: Daily
System Errors Never

Marian R.

Marian R.Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

Works well... when it works

I do like the unit but had to have warranty work done, then just outside of warranty the barrier device stopped working, and now the battery needs replacing and will cost $250 to replace. For the price paid I don’t feel like it was money we spent. I am contemplating if perhaps buying a cheaper branded unit annually is a better financial decision that fixing this unit.

Purchased in December 2017 at Harvey Norman for $1,200.00.

Floor Type Carpet and Linoleum
MickSamsung
Quinny

QuinnyVictoria

Samsung CycloneForce

This is the second robot vac we have had & far better than the earlier model. It has exceptional suction & (unlike the other) hasn’t missed a beat. Highly recommend this unit

Caroline

CarolineMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Overpriced and useless

This thing has needed constant repairs and replacements and visits from technicians since the day be bought it. Still has connection issues, and the "smart" mapping feature needs a lot of work; I haven't even been able to use this feature at all since purchasing the unit over a year ago because it's rubbish. If this product stops working again once our warranty is finished, we will be chucking it in the trash. The biggest waste of time and money.

Purchased in July 2018 at Harvey Norman for $1,448.00.

Floor Type Carpet and Wood
System Errors Every time

anne castle

anne castleMid North Coast, NSW

Terrible, and poor service

My power bot has been in repairers since April 2019.now in retailers waiting for response from samsung have communicated with Jo today it seems they don't have access to my complaint,haha .It seems like they don't want to deal with the problem. Not happy next step is current affairs

Purchased in June 2018 at Harvey Norman Appliances Physical Store for $1,500.00.

JoanneSamsung

We're sorry to hear this, Anne. We have noticed that you have reached out to us recently via Facebook in regard to this. Just to let you know, we have sent a message to your Inbox. We recommend for you to keep an eye out for this.

David O.

David O.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A little over rated

Definitely saves time and effort from hoovering, great to leave on when you need to do other chores / leave the house however doesn't perform the best clean (occaisonally missing areas of the house) and is definitely over priced. Would suggest to wait until tech improved / cost reduced.

Purchased in March 2019 for $700.00.

Floor Type Wood
System Errors Occasionally

Hqdavid

HqdavidGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Prone to breaking down.

I bought this Vacuum on 17/12/2017 it is now 26/04/2019 and it has been in for repair on 5 separate occasions, I have just been told that the battery needs replacing and it only has a 6 month warranty so I have to pay $240 for a new battery, I would not recommend this to anyone.

Purchased in December 2017 for $1,300.00.

Product is used: Daily
Floor Type Tiles

Jules P

Jules PGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Works ok but constantly breaks down

Have had it for just over two years and in that time has broken down four times and required new batteries, new chargers, etc. This is the most unreliable piece of consumer electronics we have ever purchased. The unit does actually work fairly well but I reckon we've spent more than 8 hours driving to and from service centres and trying to fix the thing.

Purchased in December 2016 at Bing Lee Online store for $1,399.00.

Floor Type Wood
Tony

TonySydney, NSW

This is bad value for money

Purchased in October 2018 at Harvey Norman Electronics Physical Store for $1,299.00.

Samsung AUSamsung

Hi Tony, we are very sorry to hear about your experience with us. We've sent you a PM requesting for more information, when its most convenient for you can you please send that through?

Lisa
Samsung Australia

Batteries die and are HUNDREDS of dollars to replace (WARNING)

Purchased in December 2017 at samsung for $850.00.

System Errors Occasionally

Trure Racing

Trure RacingSouth East Queensland, QLD

Powerful suction, better than others

It has a Powerful vac / Strong suction. Suited to / good on hard surfaces and large open areas
Relatively good at navigating / mapping our home
Average on Carpet (but better than some other brands, just dont leave any iPhone cords or loose string items on the floor as they get caught up in the wheel).

Date PurchasedAug 2016

nothappyJan04

nothappyJan04MELBOURNE

Wheel motor melted !!

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Marcus

MarcusSydney, NSW

Overall, Good as an automated vacuum, but questionable reliability (of our unit)

Date PurchasedJun 2016

Aweful

Performance and customer service is unacceptable!! Purchase a Roomba... they at least work as promised and half the the price!! I bought one on Craigslist for $250 that lasted me 12 years!!! And... I bought a second one for my friend to try!! She's loving her Roomba... and I'm hating my Samsung Powerbot!!!

Date PurchasedJan 2016
HMac1

HMac1Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fabulous vacuuming power, terrible software interface

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Eddy

Eddy

God help you if you un into Samsung repair service

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Samie

Samie

Life saver

I’m a new mum with lots of new things to do at home, I have no time for vacuum cleaning but this little gorgeous helps me every single day, it’s an expensive model in the Market but it’s a good value for money when you get the fantastic result, highly recommended

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Francton

Francton

Excellent suction, horrible software

The good: terrific suction. As good as my conventional vaccum.
The bad: the software is horrible. If it gets stuck, there is no resume option. It can only go to auto clean mode and cannot continue on area clean mode. It also fails to find its way back to the charger if it gets stuck somewhere. The app is also horrible. Very frequently it shows the vacuum as being disconnected and just won't connect again.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Emily

EmilyShellharbour

It's ok

This vaccine is a great to do area with no furniture as it gets stuck on everything and seems to not sense hitting walls mine has been repaired twice now in two years I dont think they are worth spending that much money on, I wouldnt buy this product again

Date PurchasedJul 2016

Vince

VinceSydney

Very powerful

Absolutely worth product ever purchased. Instruction is bit hard and boring. Happy with it. It even cleans heavy dirt also. Really enjoying it's performance. Worth buying. Sometimes it strucks but still it does a great job. After few hours it becomes very hot. Otherwise one of the best product from samsung.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

ja jaasked

I've had a Powerbot 9250 since Nov 2016, has not had a lot of use, but despite that has been serviced twice in that time for 2 different faults. Now it is throwing C03 errors and the right drive wheel does indeed seem stiff compared to the left. But no blockage, nothing to clear. Probably a seized motor. Now the product is outside the nominal 2 year warranty. My question is: given its troubled history and how common the drive wheel fault is, will Samsung repair this product free of charge?

JoanneSamsung

The C 03 error code indicates that there is foreign matter caught in the right Driving wheel. It is recommended for you to turn off the emergency switch and remove the foreign matter from the driving wheel.

For more info (page 30) > http://downloadcenter.samsung.com/content/UM/201507/20150720104101652/00._DJ68-00732B.pdf

ja ja

Yes, I did read the manual, and did follow the instructions.
As stated previously: No blockage, nothing to clear.

JoanneSamsung

If you are continuing to experience troubles with your POWERbot, it would be best for you to visit your nearest authorised service centre for further assistance.

Locate your nearest authorised service centre:

Teo W.

Teo W.asked

My Powerbot have mute and triangle symbol luminate , It not do anything , anyone know why ?

JoanneSamsung

Hi Teo, this sounds like something our Support Team can assist you with. We recommend for you to contact 1300 362 603 so that we can look into this for you.

Penny m

Penny masked

My unit has started making a loud vibrating noise but its still cleaning. Ive checked the there is not hair blocking the unit and that its clean

JoanneSamsung

Hi Penny, if your unit appears to be operating unusually, we recommend for you to reach out to our Customer Care team on 1300 362 603 so that we can further look into this.

Samsung AU

Get an answer from our members and Samsung representatives