Samsung Powerbot VR7000M

Samsung Powerbot VR7000M

MPN: SR20M7070WS

Robot Vacuum Cleaners Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of robot vacuum cleaner would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

Kayla tratt

Kayla tratt

Love my powerbot

I have had my samsung powerbot for 6 months now and love how clean my house is everyday. Our house is tiled throughout and the powerbot has no issues cleaning the floor surface. I like that the powerbot has a square head opposed to round so it can get into the corners.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Totally worth it!

We have vinyl plank flooring throughout the house with 3 heavy shedding dogs and two long haired cats that drop hair EVERYWHERE and this vacuum handles it no worries. The floors are perfectly clean daily when I get home and vacuuming was one of my most hated chores so this was worth every penny! Just be careful leaving phone charging cords etc around because it’s powerful enough to suck them in and shred them then they get stuck!

Date PurchasedJan 2019
    sylvia

sylviaIllawarra, NSW

its not too bad

Have owned this for just 12 months, before warranty was up, it stopped working and would not start up had to get it repaired under warranty. It does the job well while it runs but sometimes does run over the magnetic strip boundary wall. It does however recharge and then go about its business cleaning the rest of the house.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Samsung Powerbot VR20M7070WS

Date PurchasedJul 2018
    Sepi

SepiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect for a house with a Toddler

Perfect for the wooden floor and not so good on the carpets !
    Its not the best for the corners either however in general it does a good job .
    We use the app and turn the vaccuum cleaner on while we are at work and our toddler is at her childcare , so we come back to a clean house every day.

Date PurchasedJun 2018
    HTrain3000

HTrain3000

Samsung Powerbot R7040

I love this product! We have thirteen (yes, 13) pets and this robotic vacuum manages to pick up all the fur, hair and duck feathers! Moves seamlessly from hardwood to thick carpet/rugs, fits under the bed and a low coffee table. The scheduler works a treat, I just have to remember to empty the dust-compartment daily. Set and forget!
    The pets just ignore it now.

Mary mcquay

Mary mcquayMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Works ok

Works ok. I expected more from it due to the price I paid.
    Next door neighbours kids called and left my floor messy.
    The vacuum worked really , I was impressed with how quiet it was and how it even cleaned the corners.
    I would recommend for busy families it saves time.9

Shenanigans

ShenanigansBrisbane

Works extremely well.

Date PurchasedApr 2018
    Frank

FrankLangwarrin

very good only problem does not like black circles

we are very happy with it's performance it has vacuumed three bedrooms hall and lounge all carpet also kitchen dinning and living areas vinal .But it does not like the rug in the living room which has a rug with large dark circles,if it was not for this then it is perfect can't say any more

Date PurchasedApr 2018
    Robot Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how Samsung Powerbot VR7000M compares to other Robot Vacuum Cleaners

Ian

IanPerth

Does the job

I bought this Powerbot vacuum about a month ago for my mum who has dust allergies and so far it has performed well with no issues. It's great as she doesn't need to lug around a regular vacuum every day. We just set it to clean the house or move it into a bedroom and let it do its thing. It collects a fair bit of dust considering the frequency of use (once every 1-3 days) and it does a calculated and thorough cleaning. It works very well on flat and carpeted surfaces, though it can have trouble traversing onto light rugs/mats as it will catch on the edges, I usually just remove the mats before the cleaning starts. I would recommend this vacuum as a great supplement to a more thorough vacuuming, especially if you have dust allergies.

Samantha 52

Samantha 52Perth, WA

RIP OFF- money better spent eslewhere

To say I feel ripped off would be a gross understatement. For close to $1000, my hoover ($200) does a much better job. The bot lasts approx 30 mins, during this time I have to follow it around as it easily gets confused and "pauses" requiring me to press play again. It gets caught on varying surfaces easily/and or furniture. I feel like I am needing to "baby sit it"- more effort than what actually vacuuming myself would require.

Sanja

SanjaPerth, WA

Not very impressed

I did some research and was hoping this would be the right one to purchase. For over $700 you would think it would be able to at least pick up the average 4by 2 house, but it doesn't. It gets very confused, and I tried the Samsung app, but doesn't work on the IPhone which might be something to think about. I think there are better products out there.

disappointedMelbourne

Bertie the Bot Saves the vaccuming, saves my back.

Date PurchasedJun 2017
    Bourb

BourbAU

New Model with a more 'Furniture Friendly Profile'.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

ty_buchananasked

Why do vacuum producers lie about how long the battery lasts? In reality Dyson lasts 7 minutes and Samsung last 30 minutes. It is time the ACCC did something about the false advertising!

darkness
    darkness

does your car average the litres per 100/km the manufacturer makes claim to? Have you spoken to you car manufacturer when it doesn't. What about your mobile phone battery life? Run times are always based on ideal factory conditions and normally on the lowest power setting- not always real world, but a reflection of what it the product is technically capable of.

Julie P

Julie Pasked

Put powerbot back on home base after it got stuck in a small area (it could have got out as it was not jammed). Once it is fully charged again, how do i get it to finish off without having to redo areas already vacuumed?

disappointed

It will redo what it has done already, unfortunately. I would take it to the area you want vaccumed and start it there.They are not as clever as they say!

Burty1109
    Burty1109

Very disappointing - i is not smart at all. Does not map house. and starts he same room everytime.

ty_buchanan

Dump it in the bin. That is where all the rechargeable battery devices belong. Product producers put out blatantly false advertising. This is a job for the ACCC.

Get an answer from our members and Samsung representatives