Samsung Powerbot VR9200 (SR20J9250U)

Samsung Powerbot VR9200 (SR20J9250U)

MPN: 36115344

Steffi83

Steffi83South East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding clean

This is my dream come true. And worth every dollar. We use it upstairs and downstairs on carpet and tile and the mats we have scattered around the home. It saves me hours of vacuuming time that I can spend with my daughters. Great on pet hair too. Excellent and throughout clean. Easy to set up and easy to use. Very easy to clean and empty. Transitions well from tile to carpet and moves around objects easily as it has a sensor. Powerful suction, I love that I can control it from my phone even if Im not home. Love it.

Purchased in December 2017 at Harvey Norman for $1,480.00.

Noise Level
Floor Type Carpet and Tiles
System Errors Never

HMac1

HMac1Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fabulous vacuuming power, terrible software interface

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Eddy

Eddy

God help you if you un into Samsung repair service

Date PurchasedSep 2017
MAWBLACK

MAWBLACKdarwin

Works well but..

I am very happy with the product. It is too high though to go under lower furniture which is a nuisance. It works on polished concrete and does a great job. The computer went. Not sure if this is a common issue but it is now being fixed under warranty which is great. If I had a choice I would go with a flatter Samsung. Very happy with Harvey Norman service.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

DJ Australia

DJ AustraliaCanberra

Better than it’s predecessors

The section on this bot is probably the best of any robotic vacuum cleaner and unlike its predecessor, returns to its charging station around 95% of the time.

Having a flat front means that it cleans up to the edge well. I like the fact that it increases suction when it gets to the wall, meaning that all of the dust is collected, even at the lowest suction (there are three settings).

The wifi function is a waste of time with very limited functionality.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Jo Jo

Jo JoTocumwal

Needs some improvement

This machine is not too bad on flat surfaces however please don't purchase if you are looking to have carpet cleaned. Can become stuck on certain pieces of furniture, so pick up all chairs or you may find the battery is flat and only a small area cleaned. Not a product that I would purchase again.

Date PurchasedSep 2015

disappointed

disappointedMelbourne

My new maid!

The suction is fantastic and cleans the carpet so well .Even the dog fur is sucked up with no problem on both the carpet and the tiles.Not a huge area to vaccum but takes two lots of charging to complete the house, as there is a lot of navigating around too much stuff, as we are waiting to move into our new house. Has a bit of trouble maneuvering around due to too many boxes and furniture in a small space. The bot is fairly quiet and not so heavy that you have trouble picking it up. Easy to empty the bin which fills up quickly with dog fur. It is nice to have a maid to do the work so I can get on with something I would prefer to do. I vaccum the hard- to- get- to corners every now and then.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

L.V

L.VSydney, NSW

Great!

A b s o u l u t l e y a m a z i n g ! !
Defiantly the best product I've ever bought!
Works will in all surfaces and defiantly advertised to perfection! Everything you see advertised is exactly how it works! Fantastic product! Recommend to all

Date PurchasedMay 2016
CDG

CDGBli Bli

Great Machine

This device has saved us a daily chore of having to vacuum up after two shedding hair dogs!
We are amazed at how much dog hair it accumulates in its bagless catcher as well as how easily it is to clean when emptying. Great price on a superceded model. Great product wouldn't be without it again.

Date PurchasedJul 2017
Mike.Bk

Mike.BkHobart

Powerful vacuum and hassle free usage

Date PurchasedDec 2015

Tina

TinaPerth, WA

Powerful and Really Smart and has Become an Important Member of our Family!

Date PurchasedOct 2016

Joanna

Joanna

I wish i bought it earlier

With 3 kids and 2 dogs that shed fur, i can never keep up with vacuuming my house. This vaccum is amazing, saves me so much time and energy and it actually does a fantastic job. It works well on tiles and carpet. It's important to pick up small toys and socks as these things can get caught.

Date PurchasedAug 2016

Sreyp

SreypLaidley Heights, Qld

Powerful Powerbot

Excellent robot performance and very quiet. Love being able to power on using my tablet or mobile even when not at home. Cleans carpet, wood and tiles efficiently especially under stove and around furniture. Very large house - 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, seperate dining room, lounge, rumpus room and kitchen. Returns to base to recharge if doing a full clean otherwise we close bedroom doors and cleans on one charge. Highly recommended.

Date PurchasedOct 2016

Leannev

LeannevQueensland

An Amazing Vacuum

AhmedSydney

Works great, gets stuck every now and then... and just broke down with 2 months of purchase

Ahmed

The robot was repaired in 2 weeks. Glad to have it back.

Katy P

Katy PGold Coast

Best robot vacuum cleaner EVER!

Bozman_au

Bozman_au

Very good device! Love it!

Very happy with our Samsung VR9200 robotic vacuum. Very quiet and works pretty good. I have mixture of hardwood floors and carpets in my apartment and vacuum does amazing job of navigating on all the different surfaces and around things. It takes one visit to the charging dock to vacuum approx. 120m2 of space.

K...

K...Craigieburn

Poor Navigation, Poor Programming, Good in Cleaning

I bought the unit on January 6,2016. Broke down today on Feb 4,2016 (less than a month). One of the drive wheels burned out. It's actually good in cleaning if it can find the docking station. 70% of the time it cannot find it. One problem with it is it gives up trying to find the docking station after 20minutes of looking even if the battery is still halfway. Very poor navigation specially if dark. Cleans half a room and goes to another room to clean half of it. Samsung app is useless (freezing) if you don't have a Samsung phone or tablet making the WIFI feature pointless. Gets stuck 50% of the time while cleaning. Buy elsewhere...

maungshay

maungshayPerth

Best Thing Since Sliced Bread

It does everything it says it can do and even a bit more. It even cleans over 'black' areas realising it is NOT a cliff edge. Being sonar means it finds it's way around a lot better and even back to the 'home' station for charging. It has a quiet mode and lasts for 45 minutes after and hours charge. We even bought one for the parents. We have named it but not saying what? Good luck!!

NeoSamuraiEltham, Victoria

Wow - Awesome!

See all Samsung Powerbot 9000 Series reviews

Sahar K.

Sahar K.asked

How does it work
Were to put spare parts?

Samsung
JoanneSamsung

Hi Sahar, the POWERbot VR9200 picks up dust and dirt on multi-surface including carpet, hardwood, and tiles etc. with high suction generated from a powerful motor. I have provided a link below with further information.

If you would like to replace spare parts, we would be happy to guide you in the right direction by contacting our Customer Care team on 1300 362 603.

For more info > https://www.samsung.com/au/vacuum-cleaners/robot-sr20j9250u/

Jo
Samsung AU

KimR

KimRasked

Hi,
I have the Samsung 9000 series (SR20J9250U) and for the past 2 months it will turn itself off when vacuuming and also when charging. I have to reboot it but sometimes will not turn back on for hours. I had it on charge the other night and did not charge at all. I cannot use it and have to use my Dyson. Will this be covered under warranty?

Samsung
PhilSamsung

Hi there Kim, it sounds like you may have a fault with your Powerbot. I suggest you head into your nearest Samsung service centre with the Powerbot and get one of our technicians to assess your unit. Here are a few links which can help you get to where you need to go:

Store locator: https://www.samsung.com/au/support/service-centre/

Studio bookings: https://www.samsung.com/au/samsungstore/bookings/#/

Self Service AusPost: http://samsungcare2.samsungcsportal.com:81/samsungcare/au/index_m

Customer care line: 1300 362 603

Philip
Samsung Australia

treble2015

treble2015asked

Hey, i have the Samsung Powerbot VR9200 VR20J9250UK/SA - i put it on the base and it says "FULL" but then once i click the start button for it to clean it will dismount off the charging station, turn around and then turn itself off and the screen goes black - i then have to turn the emergency switch off underneath the unit and back on and the screen will come back on and do its count down from 5 then go back to the normal screen, once i click start again it does the same and will not work. I have tried cleaning all sensors best i can but due to the fact it doesn't come up with a sensor error message i gather its losing signal or battery. After charging battery for hours i removed and tested with a multi meter and was reading 23.2V and the battery is a 21.6V so i gather the battery is good condition and holding charge.. is there any other tips or things to try? Thanks in advance for your help

Susan M
Susan M

I'm having the exact same issue. Did you get any answers?

Crabbs C
Crabbs C

Same here! I am about to return it.

Get an answer from our members and Samsung representatives

CategoryRobot Vacuum Cleaners