Samsung Q80T Series

• Picture Quality

Jordan23

Jordan23Perth, WA

Samsung Q80T v Sony X95G

Happy with the TV, sound is really good. No need for a sound bar. It is comparable to Sony's X95G picture quality except for the poor sound of Sony X95. Check it in-store to see the clarity of videos. You'll be blown away by the 60W sound output of the TV.

Purchased in June 2020 at The Good Guys for $1,900.00.

Samsung
Samsung AUSamsung

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback, Jordan! We're glad to hear your Samsung TV is treating you well :)

Sara
Samsung Australia

BabyBabyBaby

BabyBabyBabyPerth

$3000 down the drain after one week

Purchased in April 2016 at JB Hi-Fi Online Store for $3,054.00.

Samsung
KathSamsung

Trentos

Trentosasked

Q80T QA85Q80TAWXXY (85")

Ok I also have 2020 Q80T 85" QLED TV with the same dark patch issues in the bottom right corner. Purchased around Semptember last year. A month later I noticed a bright spot which eventually turned dark. I then did the screen test and confirmed it was the TV. I then contacted Samsung about the issue. They told me that the screen was faulty and it would need replacing. Repair men were sent to confirm faulty screen and it would need to be replaced. They said my TV which is wall mounted would need to be removed layed down on my home theatre floor and screen replaced. I said that was unacceptable I have paid a premium amount for a premium TV and want it replaced. Samsung then got back in contact and said they would only repair not replace because it's only a minor problem "but clearly a common problem". I have since sent emails and the shop of purchase has also contacted Samsung but I have had no reply. How has everyone else had there TV issues resolved?

Trentos

Trentosasked

Q80T QA85Q80TAWXXY (85")

Get an answer from our members and Samsung representatives

Samsung Q80T Series

Compare all 4 Samsung Q80T Series
Category4K Ultra HD TVs4K Ultra HD TVs4K Ultra HD TVs4K Ultra HD TVs
Price (RRP) $2,299.00$3,099.00$4,699.00$6,699.00
Screen Size 55"65"75"85"
Screen TypeQLEDQLEDQLEDQLED
Type of TVHDR Compatible and Smart TVHDR Compatible and Smart TVHDR Compatible and Smart TVHDR Compatible and Smart TV
Energy Rating2.5 star(s)2.5 star(s)3 star(s)4 star(s)
Wireless OptionsBluetooth and Wi-FiBluetooth and Wi-FiBluetooth and Wi-FiBluetooth and Wi-Fi
Refresh Rate 100/120Hz100/120Hz100/120Hz100/120Hz
Number of HDMI Ports4444
Number of USB Ports2222
Wall MountableYesYesYesYes
Weight17.9 kg24.1 kg34.4 kg43.3 kg
Operating SystemTizenOSTizenOSTizenOSTizenOS
Dimensions (without stand) 706.7 x 1227.6 x 53.9 mm829.8 x 1446.5 x 53.9 mm958.7 x 1670.6 x 53.9 mm1083.2 x 1892.8 x 54.9 mm
Dimensions (with stand) 783.4 x 1227.6 x 255.8 mm905.7 x 1446.5 x 289.1 mm1036.2 x 1670.6 x 316.8 mm1163.1 x 1892.8 x 338.8 mm
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
Release dateMar 2020Mar 2020Mar 2020Mar 2020