Samsung Q80T Series

• Software
  • Picture Quality

TrentosIllawarra, NSW

Picture Issues

Purchased in September 2020 at Domain for $5,500.00.

Nerd

NerdFar North Queensland, QLD

Inverted Ghosting.

Purchased in December 2020 at Harvey Norman for $2,800.00.

PatrickGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Way too expensive for a flawed TV

Purchased in June 2020 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $5,440.00.

Samsung
KathSamsung
Samsung
KathSamsung
4K Ultra HD TVs

Find out how Samsung Q80T Series compares to other 4K Ultra HD TVs

Trentosasked

Q80T QA85Q80TAWXXY (85")

Ok I also have 2020 Q80T 85" QLED TV with the same dark patch issues in the bottom right corner. Purchased around Semptember last year. A month later I noticed a bright spot which eventually turned dark. I then did the screen test and confirmed it was the TV. I then contacted Samsung about the issue. They told me that the screen was faulty and it would need replacing. Repair men were sent to confirm faulty screen and it would need to be replaced. They said my TV which is wall mounted would need to be removed layed down on my home theatre floor and screen replaced. I said that was unacceptable I have paid a premium amount for a premium TV and want it replaced. Samsung then got back in contact and said they would only repair not replace because it's only a minor problem "but clearly a common problem". I have since sent emails and the shop of purchase has also contacted Samsung but I have had no reply. How has everyone else had there TV issues resolved?

Trentosasked

Q80T QA85Q80TAWXXY (85")

Get an answer from our members and Samsung representatives

Samsung Q80T Series

Compare all 4 Samsung Q80T Series
Category4K Ultra HD TVs4K Ultra HD TVs4K Ultra HD TVs4K Ultra HD TVs
Price (RRP) $2,299.00$3,099.00$4,699.00$6,699.00
Screen Size 55"65"75"85"
Screen TypeQLEDQLEDQLEDQLED
Type of TVHDR Compatible and Smart TVHDR Compatible and Smart TVHDR Compatible and Smart TVHDR Compatible and Smart TV
Energy Rating2.5 star(s)2.5 star(s)3 star(s)4 star(s)
Wireless OptionsBluetooth and Wi-FiBluetooth and Wi-FiBluetooth and Wi-FiBluetooth and Wi-Fi
Refresh Rate 100/120Hz100/120Hz100/120Hz100/120Hz
Number of HDMI Ports4444
Number of USB Ports2222
Wall MountableYesYesYesYes
Weight17.9 kg24.1 kg34.4 kg43.3 kg
Operating SystemTizenOSTizenOSTizenOSTizenOS
Dimensions (without stand) 706.7 x 1227.6 x 53.9 mm829.8 x 1446.5 x 53.9 mm958.7 x 1670.6 x 53.9 mm1083.2 x 1892.8 x 54.9 mm
Dimensions (with stand) 783.4 x 1227.6 x 255.8 mm905.7 x 1446.5 x 289.1 mm1036.2 x 1670.6 x 316.8 mm1163.1 x 1892.8 x 338.8 mm
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
Release dateMar 2020Mar 2020Mar 2020Mar 2020