Samsung Q80T Series

• Software
  • Picture Quality
MarkLand

MarkLandSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect picture - mind blowing!!

Purchased in February 2021 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $2,460.00.

eastii

eastiiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

User friendly SMART TV with excellent picture quality!

I have always been a fan of SAMSUNG TV and this Q80t just tick all the boxes. Reasonable price with excellent picture and sound quality. Very user friendly and quick to set up.

Purchased in January 2021 at Goodguy for $2,500.00.

Ross K.

Ross K.Sydney, NSW

Amazing tv

This is an amazing tv.
If you are thinking to buy one don’t hesitate.
The picture quality is unbelievable.
It makes even HD movies to look like 4K .
Even the sound for a tv is really good.
I don’t even use my headset when playing games.
Very easy and simple to operate with the smart remote control.
Love this tv.
So happy I ended buying one.

Purchased in February 2021.

4K Ultra HD TVs

Find out how Samsung Q80T Series compares to other 4K Ultra HD TVs

Decent first tv

Satisfied with operating systems and apps. Sometimes it lags especially when first turned on. Bluetooth and wireless connection is good with sufficient ports and features and controls. The performance has been good. Only thing to mention is that since it is QLED, there is black lighting so it becomes hard to see during the day with sunlight.

Hard to compare with other tvs but watching YouTube, netflix and downloaded movies and dramas from your external HDD is easy. Downside is that the audio codec doesn’t support DTS and you need to download videos according to supported audio codec. Also when watching videos or movies, the voice is low but the music is loud.

I got mine for $2700 AUD

Purchased in December 2020 at JB Hi-Fi for $2,700.00.

Graham

GrahamPacific Paradise

Amazing TV

The picture is amazing, compared to the HISENSE Q7 version I sent back.
If you are looking for a QLED TV , get a Samsung ...
Only thing I don't like is only having 12 months warranty....

Purchased in November 2020 at Harvey Norman for $2,800.00.

Chucky110

Chucky110Victoria, Australia

Love it

This TV is awesome, 4k looks so clear, PS5 and Xbox Series X look so clear. I have a previous Samsung TV which was great and nothing wrong with it so thought I would stay with them and do not regret it. Only one thing annoys me is Samsung have the ads

Purchased in November 2020 at Harvey Norman for $2,880.00.

Happy customer

Happy customerPerth, WA

Super screen time

Very satisfied with this product. Screen is clear and visible at all angles.
Operating system and apps are always reliable.
This tv is supplied with enough ports.
Enjoy family time watching Netflix, YouTube and general viewing.

Purchased in July 2018 at Harvey Norman.

Samsung
Samsung AUSamsung

Thank you for the 5 star review! :)

Sara
Samsung AU

Ian

Ian

Excellent TV for the price bracket

Recieved the TV today from the Good Guys store at Gepps Cross (excellent service from the sales staff).

Very impressed with the picture quality, requireds some tweaking (well, an hours worth) to get the picture to my liking, but now set I am really happy with it.

Sound quality is surprisingly good, dont need a sound bar at this stage. The Menu system is well designed and I found it to be very intuitive; would be nice to have the Binge app available, but that is in the pipeline apparently.

Purchased in September 2020 at The Good Guys for $2,991.00.

Performance
KathSamsung

Trentos

Trentosasked

Q80T QA85Q80TAWXXY (85")

Ok I also have 2020 Q80T 85" QLED TV with the same dark patch issues in the bottom right corner. Purchased around Semptember last year. A month later I noticed a bright spot which eventually turned dark. I then did the screen test and confirmed it was the TV. I then contacted Samsung about the issue. They told me that the screen was faulty and it would need replacing. Repair men were sent to confirm faulty screen and it would need to be replaced. They said my TV which is wall mounted would need to be removed layed down on my home theatre floor and screen replaced. I said that was unacceptable I have paid a premium amount for a premium TV and want it replaced. Samsung then got back in contact and said they would only repair not replace because it's only a minor problem "but clearly a common problem". I have since sent emails and the shop of purchase has also contacted Samsung but I have had no reply. How has everyone else had there TV issues resolved?

Trentos

Trentosasked

Q80T QA85Q80TAWXXY (85")

Get an answer from our members and Samsung representatives

Samsung Q80T Series

Compare all 4 Samsung Q80T Series
Category4K Ultra HD TVs4K Ultra HD TVs4K Ultra HD TVs4K Ultra HD TVs
Price (RRP) $2,299.00$3,099.00$4,699.00$6,699.00
Screen Size 55"65"75"85"
Screen TypeQLEDQLEDQLEDQLED
Type of TVHDR Compatible and Smart TVHDR Compatible and Smart TVHDR Compatible and Smart TVHDR Compatible and Smart TV
Energy Rating2.5 star(s)2.5 star(s)3 star(s)4 star(s)
Wireless OptionsBluetooth and Wi-FiBluetooth and Wi-FiBluetooth and Wi-FiBluetooth and Wi-Fi
Refresh Rate 100/120Hz100/120Hz100/120Hz100/120Hz
Number of HDMI Ports4444
Number of USB Ports2222
Wall MountableYesYesYesYes
Weight17.9 kg24.1 kg34.4 kg43.3 kg
Operating SystemTizenOSTizenOSTizenOSTizenOS
Dimensions (without stand) 706.7 x 1227.6 x 53.9 mm829.8 x 1446.5 x 53.9 mm958.7 x 1670.6 x 53.9 mm1083.2 x 1892.8 x 54.9 mm
Dimensions (with stand) 783.4 x 1227.6 x 255.8 mm905.7 x 1446.5 x 289.1 mm1036.2 x 1670.6 x 316.8 mm1163.1 x 1892.8 x 338.8 mm
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
Release dateMar 2020Mar 2020Mar 2020Mar 2020