Samsung Series 6 Q6 QLED

Fran GSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing picture quality and suits our space very well

The picture quality was a standout when comparing against other models on the shopfloor. We went with the series 6 because the 7 had just been released so the series 6 was discounted and provided excellent value, and was still a leading TV. Overall I'm very happy with the size, quality and audio. The voice controlled remote control is a nice touch too as you don't have to scroll as much using the remote. It look a while to get used to the new, slimline remote but now I wouldn't be able to go back to a bulky remote. It's very classy and highly recommend.

Purchased in February 2019 at VideoPro for $1,195.00.

Sushil Yadav

Sushil Yadavmelbourne

Perfect Family entertainer

The unit has great software and picture and sound quality is perfect. Slight improvement need in remote, rolling mouse like in remote would be perfect. Overall very satisfied and all our family enjoying it's smart features and quality. Thanks Samsung

Purchased in March 2019 at The Good Guys Physical store.

ABSOLUTELY GREAT IMAGES

This tv is the best one I’ve ever had. The image quality is really crystal clear and especially for 4K movies. It is priced reasonably and I got an additional 10% off!

Purchased in May 2018.

Michael

Michael

Perfect TV for the price

This TV has been getting a lot of price reduction and makes it so worthed to buy.

The quality is very good, even the remote.

Have been using it for more than a month and very satisfied with the product.

Purchased in December 2018.

Dtrain

DtrainGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Vertical banding issues during sport and fast panning shots.

Purchased in January 2019 at Betta Home Living.

Samsung AUSamsung

Hi there, we are very sorry to hear about your experience with us. We've sent you a PM requesting for more information, when its most convenient for you can you please send that through?

Anna
Samsung Australia

jude c

jude cmelbourne

amazing

This tv is everything i was looking for! amazing display, very fast and the apps were very easy to navigate. i was never one to be able to use technology but this was very easy to learn. i would recommend this tv to everyone. i think i have been converted to samsung tv's forever.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Roshan

RoshanSydney

This is perfect TV.

Bought it few months ago and doing wonderful job. Great TV. I would recommend others to buy it and never regret as this TV is worth it money wise with amazing features. I like the way it looks, picture Quality is great and performance is wonderful, and Remote is so cool. Only thing that people might be disappointed is TV to Mobile mirroring is bit slow, otherwise no complaints.

Jim20South East Queensland, QLD

Not As Great As Hoped!

After reading all the 'Glowing Reviews' I decided to plunge and buy this TV.. It is good !..BUT.... The blacks are not perfect..even QLED picture shows slightly grey at times - but the biggest issue is ..unless you all sit within a few degrees -- ie directly in front of the TV otherwise that good picture lookslike someone has sprayed the screen with something...frankly it is atrocious off-axis viewing..if this is important to you...perhaps you have an L shaped sitting area...then someones viewing is going to suffer...my advice then is save up and pay the extra for an OLED Tv.

Danny

Danny

Perfect condition

Hi everyone
This tv condition superb , if you want to connect your mobile phone , laptop or any other thing this Samsung brand is the best out of any other products you have ever seen so I highly recommend this for everyone and would like to thank to Samsung

Date PurchasedApr 2018
jsljustin

jsljustinNew South Wales, 2450

Great picture quality, with a few small downsides

Shaz F

Shaz FGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Picture perfect

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Samsung AUSamsung

Hi Shaz, great to hear that black Friday delivered you a great deal on our TV! Thanks for sharing your feedback with us, you're awesome. Hope you have a Happy New Year.

Stefan

StefanPerth, Western Australia

Amazing piece of kit

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Deanne K

Deanne KBrisbane

Amazing quality

This TV was so easy to set up. Great image resolution, and I set the wireless up in minutes. The remote is super easy to use. I have found the colour to be brilliant. TV is slim and doesn't weigh a tonne. All the installed apps are very useful. I already have a Samsung TV I love and this one is even better.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Ann

AnnMelbourne

Brilliant colours

This is a smart TV and has all the apps but don't know how to use all of them as I am not It Savy but slowly learning everything plugs into a additional box at the back of the TV . We are planing on purchasing blue tooth headphones soon to plug into this TV and we have several ports

Date PurchasedSep 2017
FoxBearSydney

FoxBearSydneyNSW, 2000

Stylish, easy to set up, great colour

Pro:
I ordered this from the samsung store on monday, arrived on Thursday, just installed it. loved the colour and slim profile. Very easy to connect, Very easy to set up to my PS3 as well. The app auto-tuned all the channels so its good. Sound projects backward but doesn't impact the room next door too much.
very light.

Con:
the remote control is a small black remote, and feels a bit fragile (the series 7 remote is more stylish). The netflix app is slower compared to the PS3 netflix.

there is 4 HDMI ports, and comes with samsung connector/adaptor for the AV/audio (the 3 coloured in wires...)

Based on my 2 day experience, very good so far.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Handywoman123

Handywoman123Brisbane

Love it!

Installing and setup were user friendly. I have set it up via a set top box as I currently want the extra recording capacity, but with catch up tv so easy to access I may change this back out. I have learnt how to drive my first smart tv relatively easily. The small remote that has every feature of a large universal remote is straight forward to use. Great picture quality. Sound is okay, but i went to a sound bar and am enjoying the better sound quality it provides.

Paul K.

Paul K.asked

Hi. I get my brand new Q6 65” yesterday and at the bottom is a small black horizontal line of dead pixels along the screen. Can I get this TV replaced ?
Paul

Fran G

Yup. When I first got mine the whole top left hand corner was black with dead pixels. I just took it back to VideoPro and they easily replaced it for free for me. Since it's faulty they just have to send it back to the manufacturer to replace it. Just take it back to where you got it from.

JoanneSamsung

We're sorry to hear of the troubles you are facing with your TV, Paul. Would you be able to provide me with your contact details and any reference numbers to the link below?

Please ensure to copy and paste your product review in a private message to us.

> m.me/SamsungAustralia

Melissa C.

Melissa C.asked

I have fetch tv & a small lounge rm was looking at a 55" - 58" & saw the 65" Samsung on tvsn. So my ? is would the 65" be to let 4 a all rm & does it connect to fetch? Thanks Mel

Samsung AUSamsung

Hey Melissa, we recommend for you to contact your service provider for more information on the compatibility of your Fetch TV :)

Ray M.

Ray M.asked

QA55Q6FNAWXXY (55")

Pixelation on channel 10 in particular and loss of picture for 5 minutes at a time

Samsung AUSamsung

Hi Ray, this may be caused by a weak TV signal. I recommend for you to make sure that the cables connecting your TV to your video sources e.g. outdoor antenna, cable TV jack, etc. are firmly connected.

If you require further assistance with this, feel free to reach our Customer Care team on 1300 362 603.

Samsung AU

Get an answer from our members and Samsung representatives

Samsung Series 6 QA55Q6FNAWXXY (55")

Samsung Series 6 QA55Q6FNAWXXY (55")

Samsung Series 6 QA65Q6FNAWXXY (65")

Samsung Series 6 QA65Q6FNAWXXY (65")

3.3
Samsung Series 6 QA75Q6FNAWXXY (75")

Samsung Series 6 QA75Q6FNAWXXY (75")

Category4K Ultra HD TVs4K Ultra HD TVs4K Ultra HD TVs
Price (RRP) $2,299$3,499$5,299
Screen Size 55"65"75"
Screen TypeLED/LCD LED/LCD LED/LCD
Type of TVSmart TVSmart TVSmart TV
Energy Rating4.5 star(s)5 star(s)4.5 star(s)
Wireless OptionsBluetooth and Wi-FiBluetooth and Wi-FiBluetooth and Wi-Fi
Refresh Rate 100/120Hz100/120Hz100/120Hz
Number of HDMI Ports444
Number of USB Ports222
Wall MountableYesYesYes
Weight17.7 kg17.7 kg17.7 kg
Operating System Android TVAndroid TVAndroid TV
Dimensions (without stand) 710.7 x 1227.1 x 54.9 mm833.8 x 1446.3 x 54.9 mm964.1 x 1673.8 x 57.6 mm
Dimensions (with stand) 779.2 x 1227.1 x 247.7 mm909.4 x 1446.3 x 285.7 mm1048.3 x 1673.8 x 359.1 mm
Manufacturer Warranty1 year(s)1 year(s)1 year(s)

Visit official website - Download manual