Samsung Q60T Series

Samsung Q60T Series Questions & Answers

QA75Q60TAWXXY (75"), QA65Q60TAWXXY (65"), QA55Q60TAWXXY (55")

5 questions from our users

Max.
Max.asked
Q60T Series

How do I change T.V. channels without remote?

Reviewer R.
Reviewer R.

I found the answer in the manual

Ash
Ashasked
Q60T QA55Q60TAWXXY (55")

Hi
Does this tv have the ability to install "FOXTEL GO" (not Foxtel now)or is it pre-installed?

Gregory F. C.
Gregory F. C.asked
Q60T Series

good for fast moving sport

Moriati
Moriati

Yes you can adjust the judder rate in picture settings the higher you set it the slower the picture best to set judder to auto wich makes movement slower.good for sport not movies.

Teagan W.
Teagan W.asked
Q60T QA75Q60TAWXXY (75")

Hi there, my father bought this TV one week ago and installed it last night. It is now turning of on every single streaming service and free to air TV. I noticed another review about the same problem and was wondering if you could please help? Thanks, Teagan

Try disconnecting from power for five minutes, then plug in again. If the problem persists, book a service call as its likely to be a faulty board.

JODasked
Q60T QA55Q60TAWXXY (55")

Does this TV have an internet browser? Can I stream RT to it?

Samsung
AdaSamsung

Hi Jod, we're slightly unsure what you are referring when you mention RT. Though, the Q60T has an Internet app for your to surf the internet!

E-manual > page 67

Ada
Samsung AU

JOD

Can I stream Russia Today. It’s an internet news site.

Samsung
MickSamsung

Thanks Jod. As stated earlier, this model does come have an internet browser app so you should be able to access the website.

Mick
Samsung AU

Get an answer from our members and Samsung representatives

Samsung Q60T Series