MonkeyBaby

MonkeyBabyPerth, WA

Great but expected a little more

Purchased in December 2019 at Harvey Norman.

Thomas Family

Thomas FamilyPerth, WA

Great for the theatre room

For the price this is value for
Money the screen is great quality and it is very easy to use, sports and movies all look fantastic on this and the sound is also great

Purchased in June 2019 at Harvey Norman for $2,794.00.

George37Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect 4D TV Cant fault it

Purchased in October 2019 at Harvey Norman Electronics Physical Store for $2,000.00.

KathSamsung

Fantastic to hear, George37. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. Enjoy your new Samsung TV and don't hesitate to reach out to us, should you have any enquiries.

Kath

Gautam

GautamSydney Surrounds, NSW

excellent TV

It is a very functional TV with seamless connection with Bluetooth and wireless devices.
Excellent picture quality and awesome sound quality. Enough port to satisfy any needs and the performance of the TV and the application is second to none.

Purchased in June 2018 at Bing Lee for $3,100.00.

chickensMelbourne

Samsung Series 7

Great TV, simple setup, has everything we need for an office TV, can connect to Wifi without any problems. Everything on remote control is easy to find and obvious to use.

Purchased in October 2019 for $695.00.

Troy G.

Troy G.Northern Region, NSW

top value. great picture. easy to use

5th samsung tv. (i keep buying bigger every time). got the 75inch this time thinking it could be too big. its not. i could go bigger again and i have it in a relatively small room. i sit less than 3m from the tv and it still has a good picture. sound is ok but ideally youd buy a sound system. blacks could be blacker but I didn't want to pay double price for the oled/qled.internet is great hasnt dropped out once. paid 2k from Harvey normal incl delivery. haven't owned for that long yet but if it's like my other samsung tvs then I expect no problems

Purchased in September 2019 at Harvey Norman for $2,000.00.

Shock Customer

Shock CustomerMelbourne

Good deal for money

We bought our TV on boxing day and have been using it for 8 months now. The sound is very good. We don’t need to buy a sound bar which save us money. The picture quality is amazing. We opted to subscribe to Netflix 4K and never looked back. Very good deal for our money.

Purchased in December 2018 at JB Hi-Fi.

jld

jldGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Such an impressive upgrade

Due to weird spacing in the room we have been struggling to get a decent T.V for the space.
The 43" is an odd size to read, but was amazing for the space, the quality is great. Its a small T.V yet the smart capabilities work great. Start up is really quick.
Really recommend this range

Purchased in July 2019.

MJ K

MJ KAdelaide

Excellent display quality and newly added airplay2.

Purchased in April 2019 at eBay for $1,419.00.

Rakesh Anjlai

Rakesh AnjlaiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good Buy Excellent Product and Price

We bought this TV one month back. after reading reviews i was bit worried. Thank god i bought it. I would recommend TV to friends
Wireless works perfect so does Bluetooth

Purchased in July 2019 for $1,700.00.

Amit C.

Amit C.Sydney, NSW

can't live without it.

I have a smart T.V I am so happy with it. yes, I hope this time, if i do, I will get some reward. it goes very well. I am o.k with it.

Purchased in July 2019 at Harvey Norman for $550.00.

MrsPrigg

MrsPriggHunter Region, NSW

Husbands Dream Come True

Husband was dying to update our tv. Only catch was that he is very fussy about quality when it comes to audio visual technology. After ALOT of research he was hooked on this Samsung. We’ve had it for a few months now & it has been worth every cent. The quality of the graphics is fantastic, processing speed is quick & navigation is super easy. It integrates easily with all our devices. My favourite feature is being able to watch videos and listen to music from my iPhone just by selecting the device on my phone. So happy with our purchase

Purchased in June 2019 at Harvey Norman Electronics Physical Store for $1,437.00.

Danni

DanniGippsland, VIC

Love love love!

We were so excited to purchase this for our new home. It sits perfectly on our wall and the picture is so crisp and clear, amazing for the size of the TV and the price we paid. It is very user friendly, was easy to set up (mess than 5 minutes), easy to navigate between the apps and TV, connected seamlessly to our WiFi. It is sleek looking and is our favourite appliance.

Purchased in June 2019 for $1,888.00.

ACDC

ACDCSydney, NSW

Can’t record

Really disappointed in this tv. It doesn’t record live (free to air) tv via a usb stick or hard drive. This is a standard feature in tvs that are much cheaper and therefore Samsung should make it clear to the buyer that the record function was not put in. Samsung should provide a software update (and new remote) to rectify this. It should be standard in a smart tv.

Purchased in June 2019 at JB Hi-Fi.

JoanneSamsung

We're sorry to hear this. Unfortunately, this TV model does not have a USB recording feature.

ShaunG

ShaunGMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very good value for money, great picture.

Purchased in July 2019 at The Good Guys Physical store for $1,270.00.

Brittany

Brittany

Just bought for hubby’s birthday

Great tv, very happy so far! Only purchased last week, however it is very easy to use. Very responsive to requests and super user friendly. Loving the new tv so far

Purchased in June 2019.

Michael

Michael

Perfect TV at its price

Upgraded version of last year NU7100 2018 model.

Can't really see much differences apart from the extra input ports at the back.

Overall is very satisfied with the quality and the price.

Would recommend this base model to anyone.

Purchased in May 2019.

Arnold A.

Arnold A.

Great value HD TV

TV picture quality is significantly better than my previous 6 year old Samsung. The operating system is great with no problems in the 2 months I’ve owned it. The remote and menu system works well and intuitive, as is the connection to my home wifi. Easy to install. If anything the access to the USB port is more designed for a cabinet mount not a wall mount - meaning the USB is a bit difficult to access for a wall mount.

Purchased in March 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for $1,240.00.