VerifiedMPN:LS27F350FHEXXY

Samsung
Samsung   DM
OvenBurnt
OvenBurntBundall17 posts

Good product, pity about the lack lustre warranty support

This monitor was new a few months back.
Used normally and cared for, no knocks, drops etc.
Then one day it just doesn't work at all.
It can happen to any monitor, so no big deal.
Took it to the service agent for assessment 4 weeks ago, verdict - panel has failed.
Long story short, still no replacement and can't get a response from the case manager in 3 weeks.
Have spoken to their online agents severall times, contacted their FB people etc. all to no avail.
Was a strong advocate for Samsung gear, now won't touch it as I don't ever want to go through this again. Show details
Samsung
Samsung   DM
KevinH
KevinHSydney, NSW13 posts

Great non-gaming monitor

Use it every day as my at-home work monitor. It is excellent. Not really suitable for gaming, but a very clear everyday monitor. Hdmi port and RGB input. Basic but good value Show reply
Ricky
RickySydney, NSW5 posts

Awesome Monitor with Reasonable Price

Very happy to get this Samsung monitor. Affordable and great quality. The installation is pretty straight forward. The display is great. However, sometimes I can't really see the screen as it becomes reflective when the sun is bright. But adjusting the brightness solves the problem. Overall, I would recommend this product. Show details
Chocolate_tiger
Chocolate_tigerBrisbane5 posts

Can't fault it for the price

Set up of these monitors was extremely easy, even attaching them to monitor arms. The quality of the picture is excellent and hooking them both up to my iMac was simple with the relevant cable adapters. Never been unhappy with a Samsung monitor. Show details ·  1
Aimee
AimeeParramatta23 posts

Great monitor at an affordable price

Researched monitors and purchased this one due to the great price and reputation of Samsung. Delivery was fast and set up was easy. I have been using this for 12 months now as my work from home monitor and it has been reliable and effective. The picture quality is excellent, and I can connect my surface pro and split the screen. I have referred a number of work colleagues to this monitor and they have all been very happy with it also. I purchased mine from eBay as there was a discount code that brought the price down from $248 to $198 with free delivery. Very happy with Samsung for my TV and now for my monitor. Highly recommend.