MPNs: RT32K5035WW/SA and SR342WTC

Versatile fridge but with limited space

I originally purchased this fridge as I liked the idea of being able to convert the freezer into additional fridge space (I have an upright freezer). Unfortunately I have not been able to use this function as I have needed the additional freezer space. The fridge part is definitely lacking in space and would not be suitable for larger families. We get by but I really have to think about what I am buying to make sure it will fit.

Getting past the small size though I find it to be a nice appliance. It comes with a large removable ice maker which is quite handy. It keeps food cool and fresh.

It does occasionally make some interesting noises but these don't really bother us - though it gave me a fright the first time I hear them in the middle of the night!

For the price I paid I am very happy with this purchase. The lack of size can be an issue but it runs well and that's what matters to me.

Purchased in November 2018 at eBay.

Noise Level
Internal Layout
Household Size 4 person(s)

The size is great

The fridge is in a great size for my family and it's so quiet! Price is great as well! And it has the movable ice maker which i didnt know they have it. It was like a surprise and the delivery men were very friendly, just love my new fridge!

Date PurchasedNov 2018

It's been a lifesaver perfect for two people or 3

Pretty quiet hasn't had humming bubbling noise here and there but barely noticeable especially when the boyfriend's talking or moaning all in all it's worked out to be a great fridge a really good upgrade from my Hisense fridge loving Samsung just let the Samsung TV now to go with the phone

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Fantastic fridge

Maintains good temperature in all compartments. Very helpful feature of transforming freezer to fridge if needed, to increase storage capacity of the fridge component, if needed. The capacity is good enough as such. Good LED light inside. No noise in the background. Easy to clean. Great space in the inside of the door too. Fully recommended.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Excellent Fridge

Bought this refrigerator (Samsung SR342WTC 341L Top Mount Fridge White) 2 months back. The fridge has been great with no problems. It is very easy to clean with wet wipes. It is really quiet and it maintains at the same temperature all the time. The size of the refrigerator is big enough for our family of 3, so excellent usage.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Solid fridge, value for money

Fridge comes with all bells and whistles, such as deodoriser, controlled temperature and meat cupboard and vegetable drawer. Occasionally sounds like a faint running tap. Keeps clean as I've put drawers from Kmart and is good at keeping food cool. Freezer stays frost free. Very happy with purchase. great value for money especially for its height and width

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Perfect interior design, spacious, easy to clean

We were looking for a fridge of approx. 350L size for our small family. Based on online research, I was first interested in Hisense and other brands that were cheaper than Samsung. However, when we visited a couple of stores and compared Samsung models with those brands, it was very clear that Samsung fridges had much better interior design (e.g. size of compartments, design of shelves on the door, etc.) and almost no wastage of space. Also, we found their finishing to be much superior. It's true that some products need to be checked in person first before you purchase them even if you were to purchase online later.

Among different models, we found this models to be the most suitable for our requirements, mainly based on size. We ended up purchasing it from one of the large appliances stores through an online order during one of their 20% off eBay promotions. It's been almost 2 yrs since we purchased it and we haven't had any issues so far. Temperature control and interior lights are good. It's very easy to clean and we don't hear any noise even in during night. Though we've never had to call customer service but I have got to know that their service is pretty good/quick as well. Highly recommend this model!

Date PurchasedMay 2016

Excellent fridge for the price

Pros: Spacious, Maintains freshness of the food, Digital inverter, simple look, easy to clean, Ice maker is pretty awesome.

Cons: Nothing has been noticed so far. However Motor can be slightly noisy at night which is definitely not a show stopper.
Shelf could have been bit more on the doors.

Date PurchasedJul 2017