Samsung SRF665CDBLS

MPNs: RF23HCEDBSG/SA and SRF665CDBLS

4.3

Mike Wilson

Mike WilsonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very good fridge, but not perfect.

Purchased in November 2019 at Harvey Norman.

Noise Level
Household Size 3 person(s)
Samsung
KathSamsung

RisCanberra 2600, ACT

I love this fridge.

I love this fridge. It has so much space. The stainless steel black matches so well with my kitchen it is now the feature. The double opening doors are amazing. I will never be able to go back to a single door fridge.
I definitely recommend this fridge

Purchased in July 2019.

Noise Level
Household Size 1 person(s)
Renu

RenuVictoria

Elegant looking fridge with great features

I recently bought this product from harvey norman without any offers on it & no deal price but still I am very happy because this is Samsung's latest model fridge & full of features with its beautiful black Stainless steel finish which adds beauty to any kitchen.
This fridge is very Quite, Spacious & Well designed. I love its elegant digital display with really easy to use features. Very nice & really easy to clean water dispenser.
Lotttt of space inside with different kinds of shelving arrangements, even on the door sides.
I highly recommend this product :-)

Date PurchasedMay 2018
French Door Fridges / Refrigerators

Find out how Samsung SRF665CDBLS compares to other French Door Fridges / Refrigerators

Jill

Jillasked

Where can I buy this ?

Ris

I brought it from Bing lee. I also saw it at good guys and Harvey Norman.

Samsung
AdaSamsung

Hi Jill, although you are only able to receive stock alerts on our E-store of this specific model, you can also visit your local authorised Australian retailers to assist you with purchasing this.

Authorised Australian retailers > https://www.samsung.com/au/made-for-australia/

Jo
Samsung AU

Get an answer from our members and Samsung representatives