Samsung SRG148 / SRG149PT

Samsung SRG148 / SRG149PT

SRG148 and SRG149PT
4.0 from 1 review

Good

I got this fridge to act as a mini bar fridge, but for a month I had to use it as my only fridge and it coped pretty well with a job it wasn't designed for. As a bar fridge, the silver version looks ok in a living area and holds more than enough.
Nice can stacker built into the door. Comes with a small ice cube tray which was cute. The main fridge is roomy, with plenty of space for two cases of beer, along with a good number of cans. It's good value for money and very quiet.
The small freezer section at the top is for ice only, it can't cope with anything of substantial size. We had some ice cream in there and it melted pretty quick. About half the door spaace is pretty useless space as it's not big enough for a big bottle and the movable rail can't keep cans or small bottles from slipping out. Loading the can stacker can give the cans a big fall, so I wouldn't want to open a carbonated one straight away.