MPN: SRL451BLS
See the Best Bottom Mount Fridges / Refrigerators in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Samsung

3.9
  • Internal Layout

musiclover
musicloverbrisbane

freezer seal

Our appliance is 4 years old. We changed the handing of the doors which resulted in the freezer not sealing whereupon the samsung approved technician replaced the seal TWICE with a new one and agreed we weren`t at fault. The freezer seal has failed. Not happy

Purchased in .

Household Size 2 person(s)
KyleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Fridge, great company for warranty

Had this fridge nearly 2 years now and it has been brilliant. Had an issue with one of the freezer drawers breaking and without question Samsung had a replacement sent out within a few days of sending photos of the damage. Haven't received this kind of service from anyone before.
Would highly recommend Samsung as a company as well as this fridge!

Purchased in at The Good Guys Online store for $1,099.

Maxi A.
Maxi A.South East Queensland, QLD

Loose seal

Bought in January 2020. I love the look. Maintaining food temp is great. Shelves are great. My only concern happened after 2 weeks of buying it. Fridge seal keeps coming off, week later so is the freezer seals. After emailing/ numerous phone calls back and forth with Samsung for almost a month, they replaced the unit (seals weren’t available to order due to COVID-19) So far so good, until this month that the freezer seals are coming off again. They sent a technician yesterday to replace seal. Hoping this would be the end of my concern.

Purchased in at Samsung Online store for $849.50.

Samsung AUSamsungSend a private message

We appreciate the time you took to share this and we do apologise for the troubles you experienced. I'm glad to hear the technician has now replaced the seal :) If you face any further issues please let us know so we can help.

Sara
Samsung AU

Karim A.
Karim A.Sydney, NSW

Nice fridge

I was in the market for buying a new fridge, this one had a decent discount and had a good size, the freezer part is specially nice because of the drawers so it can hold lots of items, I got into an issue after 3-4 months where my freezer had a loose seal, but was corrected by samsung the next week and was good ever since

Purchased in at The Good Guys for $970.

Bottom Mount Fridges / Refrigerators

Find out how Samsung 458L Bottom Mount SRL451BLS compares to other Bottom Mount Fridges / Refrigerators

Vicki W
Vicki WSydney, NSW

Great fridge

The fridge is great cools and freezes perfectly and looks amazing - the only issue I have is the vegies tend to freeze in the crisper. Good size for 2-4 people

Purchased in at The Good Guys.

Caroline
CarolineSydney, NSW

Happy

Fridge is running well, maintains temperature and it’s good to have a visible thermometer when you open the door. Lighting is really good with led lights on each side. Didn’t think I would need the bottle rack that slides in under a shelf same goes for the shelf that the front half can slide back to allow taller items to be stored. Have used both these features a lot and find it wakes for better organisation. Freezer below is good with an ice drawer and 3 other drawers of different sizes, could fit a lot into them. We have a four person household and it has enough room for us.

Purchased in at JB Hifi Home for $1,050.

Corrinne B.
Corrinne B.Sydney, NSW

So happy with the purchase of this fridge

The fridge is modern and fits perfectly with my daughters kitchen. Easy to both open and close. Plenty of room in this fridge for all of a two person household requirements

Purchased in .

AdaSamsungSend a private message

Hi Corrinne, we're glad to hear that the Bottom Mount Refrigerator has suited your daughter's kitchen perfectly! If any questions do arise, please feel free to reach out to us.

Jo
Samsung Au

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum
The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2022!

the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2022
Aria
AriaSouth East Queensland, QLD

No dramas but marks and dents very easy

We've had this fridge for about 8 months and it so far hasn't skipped a beat. Maintains temp nicely and is easy to clean. My only problem with it is how easily it scratches, marks and dents. I know that we should have known better when buying a black fridge but it's still disappointing. Looks great when it's new!

Samsung AUSamsungSend a private message
Helen
Helen

My Samsung Fridge is faulty

I bought a SAMSUNG SR451BLS fridge last Thursday. I’ve found the fridge is not cooling, I set the temperature to the lowest 1˚c on the control panel and tried not to open the fridge for a whole night, I then test the temperature on the next very early morning, the milk bottle store on the door side is 8.8˚c and the food and vegies inside is 5.4˚c. The meat which I put in fridge to thaw on Friday and cooked last night has gone bad. I am seeking a solution with the retailer. A very bad customer experience!

Roger
RogerSydney

Choose a different colour

The black color was my mistake to buy. You have to clean it all the time. scratches will be easily visible. Although the space and the cooling is good. And not really noisy. Temperature setting options are good but it’s just a black color which I now regret full stop.

V T
V TSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pretty good so far!

Bought this fridge when my Haier fridge died. Love the black colour.
It's spacious, easy to clean and very very quiet!! Electronic control of temperature is a nice feature as well!
and 4 star energy rating!
Good buy!
Ice tray compartment a bit bulky though, could have used a better design, otherwise no issues!

Olivia B
Olivia BMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Exactly what we wanted!

Searching for a fridge is hard work with so many options out there, but we are happy with our choice. The brushed black look is sleek and a bit different. Lighting in the fridge is great and the retractable shelf is incredibly handy. It runs extremely quiet and tonnes of storage space.

Almat
AlmatMelbourne

Best fridge ever

Pretty quiet machine heaps of space cools quickly
Perfect for a two week shop
Family of three and two pets
Organising your meat in containers in the freezer save heaps of space
Ice freezes pretty quickly also
Finger marks are a nightmare but cleans easily
Comes with egg holder that fits 12

Franca
Francamelbourne

sleek and practical

This fridge provides you with, not only practical internal compartments, but also a sleek and modern exterior. It’s a great investment if you’re wanting to create a modern style in your kitchen. The internal draws and shelves are all well positioned and the wine rack is ideal. All up, I would recommend this fridge. Love the black!

rick
rick

Good energy efficient fridge for its size

Date Purchased
See all Samsung 458L Bottom Mount SRL456LS / SRL459MB / SRL451BLS Series reviews