Samsung SRL457MW / SRL458ELS

Bright sight

Bright sightPerth, WA

Nice and quiet

This fridge is worth it and a good value for what you pay for. Storage is good and nice. Reliable fridge for me so far and had no issue with it.

Purchased in March 2019 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores.

Chinthaka J.

Chinthaka J.Western District, VIC

Very quite one

The fridge is a nice quite one with low power consumption, easy to keep clean. I feel like, the fridge handle is not strong enough. Freezer drawers are a bit fragile.

Purchased in April 2019 at Harvey Norman for $1,129.00.

SanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Door seals broke and fridge is still under warranty but doesn't cover

bought this fridge in 2015, it is till under extended warranty till 2021. after 4 years the door seals have cracks, i contacted the seller and got a reply that this is not covered under warranty, lol
they said it is a tear and wear issue.i was using cheap Simpsons fridge for 15 years and never had any issues, this is a branded fridge and paid extra for extended warranty but what is the benefit?

Purchased in December 2015 at Masters Home Improvement for $1,400.00.

Internal Layout
Household Size 4 person(s)
MickSamsung
San

Thank you Mick, Jo and Kath from Samsung for organizing a seal replacement very quickly, i appreciate the help you provided. i am not sure why extended warrenty guys didnt fix it before. Anyway all sorted now

San

updated my star ratings - awesome service

AywaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Only got this fridge a week ago!

Just bought this fridge and finding that the freezer drawers are coming off their rails every time I need to get something in or out of them! Contacted retailer who's now arranging service call. Not happy!

Purchased in July 2019.

Teresa N

Teresa NHobart, TAS

Perfect Fridge Freezer

This is so good that I bought one for my new house , because the other one was left at the old house and I knew I would miss the features of this fridge. Easy to keep clean, flexible shelving arrangement so you can fit bulky things if you need to. Easy to use ice cube tray. Big shelves in the freezer that fit a lot in them. Very good lighting. Always fresh smelling. Quiet. Couldn’t be happier.

Purchased in February 2019 at Betta Home Living.

JoanneSamsung

We're happy to hear this particular refrigerator model has fit perfectly in with your lifestyle and needs, Teresa! If any questions arise, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

BellakelpieSouthwest, VIC

Good at first. Then the problems started

Purchased in January 2014 at Appliances Online.

Internal Layout
Household Size 3 person(s)
MickSamsung

AGSyd

AGSydSydney

Good sized and power efficient

We bought this fridge reading the positive reviews and power efficiency rating. We have been using this fridge for about 2 years and it is going very strong. Very spacious for the size. Easy to adjust the temperature for the fridge and freezer. The compartments are well designed, bottle rack is great for wine/beers. Very quiet too.

Purchased in March 2017.

Sam

SamSydney, NSW

Absolutely amazing

Perfect fridge for a medium sized family. Larger freezer space .easy to open and close. Spacious compartments. As freezer is bottom mount you don't need to bend your back when u access the fridge only.

Purchased in May 2015 at JB Hi-Fi for $1,100.00.

Internal Layout
Household Size 3 person(s)
Damo

DamoSydney, NSW

Love it!

So much room in this fridge. Every time I think it's full I find more space.
The bottom shelf let's you adjust the placement so if you have anything big & tall, you can fit it down the bottom no problem.

Excellent cooling system that goes from - 17 to 23 for freezer and 0-7 on the fridge.
Also includes a vacation mode for when you won't be opening the doors for awhile
Every time I open it in the night, the fantastic led lights remind me of close encounters of the third kind!

Buy this fridge!

Purchased in May 2019 at The Good Guys Online store.

Noise Level
Household Size 2 person(s)
Graeme

GraemeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good fridge , but....

I have had fridge about 18 months when I noticed the freezer seal has split! It became really obvious after wiping the seal down. Also drawer in freezer falls off rails when opened to access back of drawer.

Purchased in June 2016 at Appliances Direct Online.

Internal Layout
Household Size 1 person(s)

phoenixd

phoenixdMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

More spacious than expected

Purchased in December 2018 at The Good Guys.

Internal Layout
Household Size 5 person(s)

BriancqMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Item leaked water and to repair it was $160 each time and Samsung didn’t want anything to do with it

An absolute disgrace and that it leaks water into the freezer department
Yes it maintains temp and that’s about all I can say about it
Yes it’s easy to open but once the water freezes in the bottom of the freezer the draw won’t open

Purchased in May 2014 for $1,450.00.

JoanneSamsung

We are very sorry to hear about your experience with us, Brian. We've sent you a PM requesting for more information. When it's most convenient for you can you please send that through?

Briancq

Sold the fridge and now it’s someone ellses problem and I will no longer buy a any Samsung products

porcelina25

porcelina25QLD, 4503

Perfect!

I wanted a larger fridge at a good price that was modern and would last. I already own other Samsung products so looked at a fridge. Can't fault it. Looks fabulous and has enough room and storage for our needs. Has smart sense but you can easily change the temperature. The ding noise goes off if left open too long which has saved me a couple of times when my daughter has left it open.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Bee

BeeSevenhills

Good size

Yes easy to open and close doors open up wide so you can cleaning is easy to do and you can get all the parts out to clean love this fridge so easy to use and keep food in order and keeps things together I have tell all my friends

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Martin C

Martin CSydney, NSW

Overall satisfied and would recommend

After having read many reviews and spoken to many work colleagues, we opted for the Samsung bottom mount fridge and are pleased with our purchase. Generally the fridge is quiet and we barely notice it operating. In comparison to other makes we've had (Westinghouse, Electrolux), the Samsung compressor is quieter and is less distracting when reading / watching TV etc..

Functionally the interior design is good - we like the wine rack, moveable shelves, and plenty of space in door for bottles etc.
Easy to use, and looks good aswell.
Happy Customer overall !

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Samsung AUSamsung

Happy customers makes us happy, Martin! Thank you for sharing your review with us.

FirstTimeCaller

FirstTimeCaller

Great fridge but design flaw with freezer draw

Fridge is great, good price etc... but there is an obvious design flaw with the freezer draw (yes, Google it). When you pull it out enough to actually get things out of it it will fall off it’s railing and you have to physically lift it back on to put it back in. If you don’t mind doing this, it’s a pretty good fridge.

Date PurchasedApr 2016

Connor

ConnorBROCKLEHURST

Great fridge

I bought this fridge about a month, and am not regretting it! This fridge is everything i was looking for, space, energy efficient, and most of all COLD! This has been the best whitegoods purchase i have ever made! If you are Looking for a nice sized sophisticated fridge - then this is the one for you! Not only these, the design of the shape is also unparalleled, and it is particularly convenient to use, its separation of each compartment is particularly good, the temperature is also maintained Very reliable, overall good!

Date PurchasedSep 2018

martind57

martind57Mid North Coast, NSW

Can't fault it

Just ticked over two years with this fridge. Open plan layout of our home means the fridge is only 3 metres from where we sit to watch TV, and we never hear it. Extremely quiet (our 1st priority), very well thought out interior and like the wine rack built in. Free delivery from Appliances Online was a bonus.

Date PurchasedOct 2016

Jeromy

JeromyNORTH JOHNSTONE

Great fridge

Have had this fridge for over 4 months controls temperature very well.Lighting is excellent LEDs at front either side of fridge are very bright There is an shelf that folds in half so that you can store taller items at the front of the fridge. The shelfs in the door of the fridge are a reasonable size. It is a very quite fridge and seems to be very good quality .Like the freezer at the bottom of this fridge it is a decent size draws are very good as well.The rack for putting bottles in horizontally is a great space saver . No alarms for when doors are left open . Easy to adjust temperature as when you open it controls and led indications are at top of fridge behind top door seal.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Iron

IronSydney

A good fridge

I like this fridge. It replaced an ancient rattling ancient unit, so maybe anything would have seemed good by comparison, but food is fresher for longer, noise and power consumption much lower and obviously looks much better.

The full length handles are convenient, the vege crisper tray goes right across the fridge so can handle long veges.
The only slight downsides are the freezer drawers are hard to pull all the way out. The temperatures seemed to go off at one stage but just restarted the fridge to reset whatever computer it has inside and its worked fine since.

Date PurchasedJan 2017