5 years on, still runs perfectly

Have owned this fridge/freezer for 5 years now, have had no issues with it in that time. Still works the same as it did when I first got it.

Great for 12 months then it keeps icing up freezing my vegies

The fridge part worked well for the first 12 months then my vegetables started turning into ice blocks and lumps of ice formed around the air cooling vents while food in the upper fridge sections warmed up and went off. Solution is to chuck out the bad food, (most of what's in the fridge) and move all the frozen food out to the garage fridge then spend a day or two defrosting the ice blocking up the vents. No joy from Samsung it's out of warranty for a well documented problem, just check the internet. I expected the unit to last a bit longer than 12 months but its now almost 4 years old and I have lost more than the cost of the unit in spoilt food in the last 3 years ! I'll be junking it soon and not buying Samsung again !

Junked the fridge because it was costing me more in food going off than what it was worth. What a waste of money and food. Not buying samsung for anything thing else that we need

Do not buy a Samsung Fridge

Shelves cracked after 18 months of normal domestic use. Samsung would not repair. Tried to negotiate, however, fridge parts only have 6 months warranty. Shocking.

Fantastic!

I have had this fridge for a couple of months and we love it. It looks great, is very quiet and has a huge capacity for our family needs. Highly recommended. We have a number of samsung appliances and have been happy with all of them.

big inside

We have had this fridge for 1 year now . The first fridge we got always had problems. The Samsung replaced a new one. The second fridge works well. It has huge space on both side. It is very easy to clean. Good design. Very quite. The price is cheaper than other brand.
great space

Love this fridge

We have had our fridge for over 4 years and it is brilliant.we love it with its design storage and function.reliable. It has control panel on front for easy display. It also has warning if you have left fridge/freezer open too long. I love the bottle rack in the fridge too.
Reliable,sleek looking
Fingerprints on the front of the fridge but easy to clean

I lovemy fridge. Bought it from the good guys1 year ago. Keeps all my food fresh for days. Quite and so easy to keep clean.

Love my new fridge

Such a great fridge..love it! Sleek , clean design with ample space and great cooling technology. I am so glad with my purchase!
Sleek, clean design..lots of space
Beeps very quickly when you leave door open too long

started off brilliantly but then started to leak water from the freezer as the outlet pipe keeps freezing over and blocking. 4 visits from repair guy and it still happens. i have to empty it out and defrost it every few weeks. it still works but i'm throwing it away and buying another fridge. most annoying piece of equipment i've ever owned.Have the same problem with mine. Bottom drawer fills with ice and is impossible to move. Takes hours & hours to defrost. End up with a 40cm ice cube on my back lawn every 3 months or so. Am throwing it away. Will not buy Samsung again.

I'm in love

This fridge has great space with loads of shelves for a large families, looks stunning with high quality finishes and is priced very reasonable.
price, quality, large

This is a great fridge / freezer with easy to set manual temp changes if you need to alter the temp. It utilises space well and depending on how you store your items you can certainly fit in a lot of food. Yes I would buy one again especially when we always had the freezer on top type previously, and would highly recommend it to any one.
This is a great fridge / freezer and is a lot bigger inside than it looks. For the first time the kids can see things inside when asked to get something out. It has a great finish which would blend into just about any kitchen.
A little noisy when de-icing but nothing you cannot get used to.

Love it!! So sleek and modern looking. We removed the ice tray and clear under tray to make more room inside but handy to have if you need more space. Would highly recommend. We'll never go back to old style of fridge up top and freezer down bottom.
Looks lovely, loads of space in both fridge and freezer. Easy to wipe clean with damp cloth. Great for narrow or small kitchens.
Can be a little noisy when auto defrost starts up but not a problem when you're used to it.

Was much cheaper than comparible models and width was suitable for fridge space in kitchen. Came slightly dented at the rear, but warrantly was extended to three years. Very quiet.
It provides the benefit of side by side without being too wide
None so far

Hi-I have had this fridge for 10 years-and have had no problems.For the last 2 weeks has been leaking water and there is a build up of ice under the bottom shelf of the freezer.I don't know whether to have it repaired-or this will maybe result in a repairer coming out,charging hundreds of dollars -and maybe saying "not worth repairing" P.S-the fridge is still working well-i.e: the fridge and freezer temperatures are still fine-Is this a problem that you are familiar with? Thanks Kay (I realize this may be an impossible question to answer)
Hi Kay, this sounds like something our Support Team can assist you with. We recommend for you to contact 1300 362 603 so that we can look into this for you. Jo Samsung AU

Does this fridge need a connection to water supply for ice making or only the power supply. Thanks Barb
Hey Barb, this model does not have a water/ice dispenser and so would not require water supply for ice making. You would need to pour water into the ice trays manually in order for ice making. For more info (page 9) > http://downloadcenter.samsung.com/content/UM/200804/20080401144744187_01662L_RS20_EN_User_manual.pdf Jo Samsung AUThank you for the reply B

CategorySide by Side Fridges / Refrigerators