Samsung SRS768DSS

Samsung SRS768DSS

RJV

RJVPerth, WA

Best Fridge/Freezer we've ever had! Soo much space, Buy it (if you can find somebody willing to part with it?!)

Purchased in January 2011 at Samsung Online store for $4,499.00.

Noise Level
Internal Layout
Household Size 3 person(s)

Best fridge ever owned

Best fridge ever , we bought this fridge in 2007 we have never had trouble with it I am just on the net looking because the ice light is an orange colour and trying to find out what it means , this fridge is older than my kids I wish all products would last that long.

Date PurchasedJun 2007

Avoid Samsung Fridges

Just a terrible product. As everyone here, first one died with known fault of freezer fan noisy (after many repairs Samsung finally replaced with a new model). Replaced with a SRS768DSS. Worked for a while, then circuit board fried. Serious junk.
I note that the failures are all the same problem, so they know they are making junk, but persist in supplying inferior products.

Date PurchasedJan 2012
saeedarain

saeedarain

Cheap material

I bought this model about 3 years back. in all bottle holding trays have cracks. if i have to replace them, each will cost around $ 50.00.

Simonay

SimonayPerth

Unbelievable rubbish!

Bill M

Bill MTownsville, Queensland

Samsung Icing Over

On our 2nd Fridge, First one constantly iced over, it was replaced after 5 repair attempts. This fridge has ran well for 3 years but just over the last 3 weeks started to Ice over again with internal fan making a hell of a noise as it hits ice. Also External Doors started rusting about 12 months of having the unit.

COLIN

COLINmelbourne

Same Problem

On my second samsung fridge , first fridge was replaced just after one year
now 2nd fridge is iceing up like the first one and temp was set on 4c , ice builds up and hits fan inside fridge it is very loud and annoying ,warranty is rubbish as it covered me from when i purchased my first fridge not when fridge was replaced. Do not buy samsung fridge .

Keeps icing up

It's Terrible!

I have had nothing but trouble with Samsung. After buying a lemon it took about 5hours of telephone heated discussions and 6 repairs before It was replaced.

When the new fridge was delivered I was not surprised to find out that they were delivering 70 replacements here in Perth alone.
My replacement is now 2 years old and broken. we were forced to sign of on callout payment before the samsung technician would come. I did have a bad feeling about that and sure enough the problem was not covered under the warranty.

I recommend staying well clear of Samsung products.
it fitted the hole in our kitchen
Poor product and poor service even to the extent of being dishonest when they knew there were major issues with this fridge.

xsydneyx

xsydneyx

Terrible

Would never buy or recommend a Samsung as long as I breath.
Service hopeless, Fridge hopeless.
Will be asking for money back and choosing another brand as Samsung have a real problem they need to deal with.
I don't have one (that is a good thing)
This would have to be Samsung with many promises without delivery.
Promised replacement fridge in December for expected delivery in March. Now in June and still no fridge. What a load of crock. Legal action to be taken

Terrible

Originally had srs757 repaired 4 times refused 4 them to repair it again was replaced 8 months ago with the srs768dss model now the exterior doors have startrd to rust what next wont be ever buying another Samsung product again