MPNs: UA75RU7100 and UA75RU7100WXXY

• Software
  • Picture Quality

Waheeb Y.Sydney, NSW

Stay away, worse Samsung UHD TV RU7100

This was my third Samsung tv, the first two lasted 5 years. But unfortunately, this model (purchased dec2019) was so fragile that it did not last a year. My son simply threw his small notebook and the TV panel broke (sep2020). I have been searching to replace the panel and the cheapest service I found was 1250 AUD. Therefore I gave up on fixing it.

Purchased in December 2019 at Harvey Norman for $1,575.00.

Samsung AUSamsung
Waheeb Y.

Thank you for the response, the quote 1250aud i gave in my review was from samsung approved service center.

Stay away!

I bought this back in 2019 Dec. and in April, one morning when I woke up the screen had vertical and Horizontal lines on the screen. It was working the night before and no one has touched it. It cracked on its own.

Called Samsung, and they say this is impact damage, and will not be under warranty.

Later found out online that there are many people around the world that experiences this thing, so they know about the problem.

They said a specialist will get back to me, but it has been another week since that phone call.

Purchased in December 2019.

Other 4K Ultra HD TVs

Ross
RossGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Numerous Faulty TVs and Poor Customer Service!

Purchased in April 2020.

4K Ultra HD TVs

Find out how Samsung UA75RU7100WXXY (75") compares to other 4K Ultra HD TVs

See all Samsung Series 7 RU7100 reviews

Chris H.
Chris H.asked
UA75RU7100WXXY (75")

Hi can it chrome cast? No salesman can seem to answer that question

AdaSamsung

Hi Chris, the RU7100 does not have a built in Chromecast.

For more info:

Ianasked
UA75RU7100WXXY (75")

The TV functions as it should except for always making creaking noises when images change on the screen. The creaks are physical noises not electronic noises, sounds more like expansion and contraction creaks due to temperature changes. When I turn the TV off it continues making these noises until the whole TV has cooled to ambient temperature.
If I come into the room at 4am, there is no noise at all as the set has been off for 6 hours but the moment it is turned on, the creaks and groans start again as random images change or channels are changed. We have a Samsung UA75MU6100WXXY purchased 16 months earlier and it is absolutely silent all the time.
Can you provide a reason for these noises?

Ian K
mid north coast NSW

AdaSamsung

Hi Ian, we'd like to look into this. Would you be able to send us a message the link below with a video of this?

Hi Ada

I'm not on facebook, and won't be signing up to facebook to respond to you.
I have tried numerous times to speak to someone on 1300 362 603 but the phone drops out to an engaged signal after a minute or so of listening to a recorded message............... every time.
I'm becoming frustrated by my lack of success at trying to speak to a human at SAMSUNG!!!!!!

AdaSamsung

We've sent a message to your inbox instead, Ian. Please keep an eye on your notifications.

Tew
Tewasked
UA75RU7100WXXY (75")

can i connect a keyboard and mouse?

KathSamsung

You sure can, Tew! I have provided a link below to our E-Manual where on page 45, it will have steps on how to connect a keyboard, mouse or gamepad.

Kath

See all Samsung UA75RU7100WXXY (75") questions

Get an answer from our members and Samsung representatives

Compare all 5 Samsung Series 7 RU7100