Samsung Activ DualWash WA13M8700G

Samsung Activ DualWash WA13M8700G

WA13M8700GV (Black), WA13M8700GW (White)

How to buy the best washing machine

Read now

moffitt.jill

moffitt.jillGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

My wash is a twisted mess at the end

Re Samsung 8.5 kg Activ Dual Wash . My general day clothes are all twisted at the finish and takes 5 mins to untangle at the end. A real mess. I can’t get the spin cycle on its own to work even though it’s an option as it constantly tries to fill with water. Manual doesn’t tell you how to get the spin mode to work when it won’t even though it’s an option . This mode keeps stopping after making a noise for several mins without starting to spin. Don’t Buy this machine.

Purchased in January 2019.

Mortishia

MortishiaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not worth the stress

Purchased in August 2016 at Harvey Norman for A$1,583.00.

MickSamsung

Hey Mortishia, I’ve responded to y our private message about this issue so please keep an eye on your inbox.

Mick

Michelle

MichelleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent machine

It can hold a lot of towels and gowns in one go, you don't have to do the washing 5 or 6 times a day with this large capacity washing machine. I love our quilts can be washed on a regularly basis.

Purchased in May 2019 at Costco for A$1,100.00.

Samsung AUSamsung

Thank you for the kind review, Michelle! We're glad to hear you are liking your Samsung purchase :)

Sara

Top Loading Washing Machines

Find out how Samsung Activ DualWash WA13M8700G compares to other Top Loading Washing Machines

longfordmonk

longfordmonk

Was OK whilst it lasted

Was an okay washing machine, was expecting to get more than 9 months of use out if it though. Then like everyone else the 4C errors started coming, a weird squeaky noise that the technician couldn’t even figure out and like majority you’re waiting for the machine to finish so you can hang the clothes before you go out, it’s got 2 mins remaining and BAM the bloody thing resets itself and starts washing from the beginning again! Arghhhhhh! Can’t tell you how many times that has happened. Wonder if Samsung will upgrade me to the 16kg front loader instead (high hopes).

Purchased in September 2019 for A$1,200.00.

Minkwhales

MinkwhalesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Mostly great

Lots of different wash setting from water saving, quick wash, heavy duty. Different seeing for how long you want to wash clothes. You can choose l low spin to very fast spin. Tells you when you need to clean the tub and you don't need to ensure clothes are level when washing. Had a timer, can set the timer to start the washing machine at a certain time. Plays a long tune when marching is finished.

ajb

ajbTasmania

Very quiet Washing Machine

Very happy after I got sick of the smelly front loader that despite cleaning had a musty odour. This Top Loader is so much quieter than the previous LG Front Loader we had, and it cleans nicely without wearing out your clothes. The rinse is also warm or hot if you set that for the wash temp, but I can live with that. It reminds you after 25 washes to run the Sanitary Tub Clean cycle, and it has 2 large rectangular filters you can easily unclick from inside the large stainless steel bowl and empty any dog hair or fluff easily. I would recommend this Washing Machine and am very happy with it's functions and quietness.

Clayton L.

Clayton L.Illawarra, NSW

Terrible for a 13kg machine.

Absolutely terrible, bought for size and a family of 5, 13kg and cannot spin a baby blanket on its on with going unbalanced, forget doonas etc.. my water bill is huge as it cannot handle weight, and keeps refilling, expensive and dropped the ball here samsung.

Purchased for A$1,400.00.

KathySydney, NSW

Terrible, purchased two at the same time and they both broke down. Multiple error messages , lint on all washing.

Lint on washing, always restarts cycles. Multiple error messages, Sometimes doesn't start at all. Makes strange noises, Samsung willing to refund one but not the other, seriously?
Bought both machines at the same time.

Purchased in April 2018 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores.

Kathy

Where on facebook? Can you give me a link.
And what further information do you need?

Kim 0

Kim 0

This washing machine is a total nightmare.

Please don't waste your money on this machine. It constantly restarts itself and I shudder to think of all the water wasted because of this. I often have to pull the washing out soaking wet as it won't spin. I bought it for the size and have nothing but regret.

Purchased for A$1,150.00.

Michelle C

Michelle CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Time and water waster, dont buy it!

The machine always have 4c error, n its keeping feed water and draining, a simple cycle took hours, end less washing, product reviews tell that I am not alone, this problem has been there since 2017, n its still exist! I just had it few months ago! Disappointed reviews on your official website, three years Samsung didnt improved at all! Are you going to destroy the world after all? Flood people s house by endless water feeding wash machine, wasting precious water resources and bombing the world with mobile phones!

Purchased in July 2019.

KathSamsung

This washing machine has been very disappointing

We purchased this machine about 18 months ago and find it to be very disappointing. Did a wash today on a quick wash and it took 3 hours! Have tried a spin only cycle as well and found the machine wants to do a rinse cycle as well. We are going to take it to the tip as we wouldn't want to inflicted it on anyone else.

Purchased in March 2017 at Binglee taree for A$999.00.

Mumto3

Mumto3Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I love it!

Had this machine for a year and cannot fault it! I use it daily for a family of 5 and never had a problem. The self cleaning tub and reminder is a fabulous addition. No smelly build ups like I had in a previous (different brand) machine.

Purchased in July 2018 at The Good Guys for A$1,300.00.

Lisa K.Samsung

Thank you for sharing your open and honest feedback, Mumto! We love hearing this!

Lisa

ALISON

ALISONRichmond-Tweed, NSW

always useful

I have great trust in my washing machine it just keeps on washing. I would definitely purchase another samsung washer , when I need it. The machine washes delicates in a gentle way and also good for those tougher jobs

Purchased in October 2016.

SAGAMSydney, NSW

Excellent washing machine but some minor issues. Model number for Aust/NZ is WA13M8700GW/SA

Purchased in May 2019 at Costco NSW, Auburn for A$1,100.00.

Caralyn H

Caralyn HEyre Peninsula, SA

This is a perfect washing machine easy to use

This washing machine can wash all types of clothing including bedding. It cleans well and has a choice of wash cycles plus the advantage of a tub clean. It even washes delicate's well without any damage to clothing. The cycle times of the washing machine offer a great range and selection with the choice of hot or cold or a mixture of both water temperatures. The cycles of this washing machine are excellent as you can choose a quick wash or a fuzzy wash which is good for a mixture of clothing in one cycle. I absolutely enjoy using this product.

Purchased in August 2017 at Harvey Norman for A$400.00.

Jade

JadeGold Coast

Very modern and looks amazing

I absolutely love my Samsung washing machine. I love the colour black. It looks fantastic compared to your average white. The features are AMAZING. Regardless of it being a big washing machine there is a water saving mode which I found saved me because my water bill hasn’t really changed and I run it three time a day! I’ve had ours for six months now and I’m soo happy with it. It’s my baby! It’s so perfect!!!!

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Samsung Top Loader - Bad Experience

This Samsung Top Loader flooded my laundry intermittently on any level setting over 4.
After 9 months of arguing with Samsung and 5 service calls later, Samsung declared that there was nothing wrong with the washer.
Harvey Norman thankfully agreed that the washer was faulty and replaced it with another one. A different brand of course.
Poor Washer and very poor customer service. Avoid Samsung products

Samsung AUSamsung
Mumto3

Mumto3Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Brilliant!

Fantastic machine for a family! The washtub comes in so handy for treating stains prior to washing, and the lift and dump option is a perfect touch.
The lint filter collects so much lint which is great!
I love being able to do 1 load a day and it’s enough to do a family of 5’s washing.
Also really love the tub clean reminder after every 20 washes.
Would definitely recommend it.

Date PurchasedJun 2018
Aileen

Aileen

its ok

I got this machine recently. It is ok. Nothing flash but it does the job. It is 11kg with no agitator which is great. It has a soaking area on top which we never use as it really for 1 or 2 items tops. I not sure yet how i really feel about it but it does what it needs to do so i can't complain. It is simple to work. The all electrics do worry me a little though.

Date PurchasedNov 2017