Samsung WA13M8700G

Samsung WA13M8700G

WA13M8700GV, WA13M8700GW

Michelle C

Michelle CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Time and water waster, dont buy it!

The machine always have 4c error, n its keeping feed water and draining, a simple cycle took hours, end less washing, product reviews tell that I am not alone, this problem has been there since 2017, n its still exist! I just had it few months ago! Disappointed reviews on your official website, three years Samsung didnt improved at all! Are you going to destroy the world after all? Flood people s house by endless water feeding wash machine, wasting precious water resources and bombing the world with mobile phones!

Purchased in July 2019.

KathSamsung

This washing machine has been very disappointing

We purchased this machine about 18 months ago and find it to be very disappointing. Did a wash today on a quick wash and it took 3 hours! Have tried a spin only cycle as well and found the machine wants to do a rinse cycle as well. We are going to take it to the tip as we wouldn't want to inflicted it on anyone else.

Purchased in March 2017 at Binglee taree for $999.00.

Mumto3

Mumto3Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I love it!

Had this machine for a year and cannot fault it! I use it daily for a family of 5 and never had a problem. The self cleaning tub and reminder is a fabulous addition. No smelly build ups like I had in a previous (different brand) machine.

Purchased in July 2018 at The Good Guys for $1,300.00.

Lisa K.Samsung

Thank you for sharing your open and honest feedback, Mumto! We love hearing this!

Lisa

ALISON

ALISONRichmond-Tweed, NSW

always useful

I have great trust in my washing machine it just keeps on washing. I would definitely purchase another samsung washer , when I need it. The machine washes delicates in a gentle way and also good for those tougher jobs

Purchased in October 2016.

SAGAMSydney, NSW

Excellent washing machine but some minor issues. Model number for Aust/NZ is WA13M8700GW/SA

Purchased in May 2019 at Costco NSW, Auburn for $1,100.00.

Caralyn HEyre Peninsula, SA

This is a perfect washing machine easy to use

This washing machine can wash all types of clothing including bedding. It cleans well and has a choice of wash cycles plus the advantage of a tub clean. It even washes delicate's well without any damage to clothing. The cycle times of the washing machine offer a great range and selection with the choice of hot or cold or a mixture of both water temperatures. The cycles of this washing machine are excellent as you can choose a quick wash or a fuzzy wash which is good for a mixture of clothing in one cycle. I absolutely enjoy using this product.

Purchased in August 2017 at Harvey Norman for $400.00.

Jade

JadeGold Coast

Very modern and looks amazing

I absolutely love my Samsung washing machine. I love the colour black. It looks fantastic compared to your average white. The features are AMAZING. Regardless of it being a big washing machine there is a water saving mode which I found saved me because my water bill hasn’t really changed and I run it three time a day! I’ve had ours for six months now and I’m soo happy with it. It’s my baby! It’s so perfect!!!!

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Samsung Top Loader - Bad Experience

This Samsung Top Loader flooded my laundry intermittently on any level setting over 4.
After 9 months of arguing with Samsung and 5 service calls later, Samsung declared that there was nothing wrong with the washer.
Harvey Norman thankfully agreed that the washer was faulty and replaced it with another one. A different brand of course.
Poor Washer and very poor customer service. Avoid Samsung products

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Donna WoodsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Still Have Problems

Date PurchasedSep 2017
Mumto3

Mumto3Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Brilliant!

Fantastic machine for a family! The washtub comes in so handy for treating stains prior to washing, and the lift and dump option is a perfect touch.
The lint filter collects so much lint which is great!
I love being able to do 1 load a day and it’s enough to do a family of 5’s washing.
Also really love the tub clean reminder after every 20 washes.
Would definitely recommend it.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Aileen

Aileen

its ok

I got this machine recently. It is ok. Nothing flash but it does the job. It is 11kg with no agitator which is great. It has a soaking area on top which we never use as it really for 1 or 2 items tops. I not sure yet how i really feel about it but it does what it needs to do so i can't complain. It is simple to work. The all electrics do worry me a little though.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Anna L

Anna LBrisbane

Amazing, works well!

I love everything about this top loader, I have always had second hand stuff and now to own a brand new machine makes me LOVE doing laundry! The features are cool, and I love the colour if it as well and the fact that it holds 13kg!! It will look amazing in my newly built home.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Has Issues But is still a good machine

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

nazeer

nazeerbrisbane

Best top loader we have ever purchsed

Our LG 14kg top loader gave up few months back.
We shopped around and decided to purchase the 13kg Samsung top loading. We were a bit weary due to previous issues on the basic model cashing fire. But it looked a solid build and we took a chance.
So after using it for 4 months. We are very happy from our purchase . Love the simplicity of use.
Great inbuilt lint filter, the extra soak tray and much more then our previous model.
Can not fault it.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Liz V.

Liz V.asked

what does error U6 mean? how do I fix the problem.

U6 or Ub see samsung code web site
i dont see the U6 error code.

JoanneSamsung

Hi Liz, would you be able to check the error code displayed on the unit again? We believe this may have been misread :)

You can also send us a photo of the error code via Facebook- please ensure to copy and paste your enquiry in a private message to us.

> m.me/SamsungAustralia

Tharini K.asked

Hi,
I recently Purchased Samsung WA13M8700G and the manual is not enough for me to select the actual washing mode.
Please help me with the amount of washing liquid to be used for 13 kg normal wash and the water level, rinse time, wash time, spin speed, cold/hot temp.
Please also let me know what 40c magic clean and 60c magic clean?

Samsung AUSamsung

Thanks for choosing Samsung, Tharini. We'd be more than happy to help you out on your enquiries. The 40°C / 60°C Magic Clean heats the supplied water up to a custom temperature of 40 °C / 60°C and uses the water to clean heavily soiled or stubborn items in an effective way.

To start your washing machine:
1. Press POWER to turn on the washing machine.
2. Select a cycle in the cycle panel.
3. Change the cycle settings (water level, wash time, rinse count, and/or spinning speed) as
necessary.
4. To add an option such as Delay End and Soak, press the corresponding button.
5. Press and hold START/PAUSE

With the amount of detergent used, we recommend for you to follow the detergent manufacturer’s recommendations based on the weight of the laundry, the degree of soiling, and the hardness of the water in your local area.

For more info | User Manual > https://www.samsung.com/au/support/model/WA13M8700GV/SA/

Tharini K.

Hi Jo thanks for the reply also another question, if i use half load washing will it use the water for full load 13 kg washing or will the water usage be for the load of cloths I wash!

Samsung AUSamsung

Hey Tharini, you are able to adjust the water level of the wash to your suitability.

Haka C.asked

How long is the quick cycle?

Caralyn H

Depending on the water level the quick cycle is around 20 minutes hope this helps

Haka C.

Thanks Caralyn, is the wash time adjustable for other cycles like regular or heavy duty wash?

Sharon
Sharon

Every time I wash whites, they always come out with dirt stains, why?

Get an answer from our members and Samsung representatives