Samsung AddWash WF16N8750KV (16 kg, Black Caviar)

Samsung AddWash WF16N8750KV (16 kg, Black Caviar)

MPN: WF16N8750KV

Washing Machines Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of washing machine would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

GeorgeG

GeorgeGGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love it

Amazing product wouldn’t look anywhere else I love it Samsung really nailed it with this one Perfect size quiet easy to use ticks all the boxes fantastic results everytime no doubt

Noise Level
Samsung
KathSamsung
Jenny

JennySydney Surrounds, NSW

This is excellent choice

Soooo happy to use this washing machine. Perfect colour and shape which is matching with other product in my house. Easy to wash blankets and easy to add some chloth middle of wshing process. Also it is so easy to set up each time depending on clothes

Purchased in June 2018 for A$2,000.00.

Noise Level
Emily

EmilySouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely amazing! Will never go back to a smaller machine!

I absolutely didn’t need a 16kg machine, but it looked fancy and well I will never need to upgrade ever again. This thing is massive. I can finally wash my mattress topper at home without worrying my machine is going to explode.

The automatic dispensing is amazing. You only have to press two buttons to wash which makes it so quick and easy! The clothes come out beautiful and warm.

Front Loading Washing Machines

Find out how Samsung AddWash WF16N8750KV (16 kg, Black Caviar) compares to other Front Loading Washing Machines

See all Samsung AddWash Front Loader reviews

Janine50

Janine50asked

AddWash WF16N8750KV (16 kg, Black Caviar)

I have never gone through so much washing liquid in my life even though I adjusted the dispenser and sorry to say as well that my washing comes out looking just as dirty as when I went in and you can see dirty water sitting in the rim of the door and thats after the rinse. I will never buy another front loader. I have read the instructions so I dont know what else to do.

Samsung
AdaSamsung

Hi Janine, if you are experiencing troubles with your washing machine, we recommend for you to reach out to us on 1300 362 603 for further assistance.

Jo
Samsung AU

Get an answer from our members and Samsung representatives