Samsung WF8750LSW1

Gwendaasked

What does SE mean?

peed off
peed off

Samsung washing machines are of the lower class and quality of the industry, unfortunately they are made to a price not quality.
Like many products today they have a great deal of parts that over time are designed to break ( good business practice believe it or not ) we have had 3 different Samsung's (why 3 because of price) and all failed before their time and this is not a joke, one didn't even work from the moment we plugged it in and they wanted us to wait for 5 weeks before they could get someone to come out and fix it. on returning the washer back to the store we paid extra and purchased a machine with a name not a price. do your home work and don't go by price cheap means it is cheap and lower quality, yes there are people who have the Samsung and swear by them that is great but if look on the net and see just how many people have bad things to say about them including myself I am sure you will change your mind about purchasing a product for price over quality, these words are my own personal thoughts and experiences with the Samsung washers and do not in any way represent the company

Sally49

Sally49asked

Can you give me the range of temperatures for washing cycles?

Hello Sally
The temperature settings are 90 60 40 30 & cold. Best washing machine I've ever owned, very user friendly and very cost effective, never misses a beat.
Regards Peter

hi, it covers from cold right up to 95 degrees, kind regards Liz

Cathy4646

Cathy4646asked

Can you stop the cycle and add a forgotten item with this machine? Also how long is the standard wash cycle?

Liz76

Hi standard cycle goes for about an hour, the fast cycle is 30 mins. No once machine is going you cannot add to it, thanks liz

Peter-k

Hi Liz, you can't add once the cycle has started. There is a quick cycle of 29 minutes and a daily cycle of 1 hour 5 minutes. Plus 8 other specialist cycles that are rarely used. Very reliable and quiet machine.

staceymasked

Hi

Looking at one of two washing machine and I have one question - does this machine beep incessantly after the cycle?

Current one I use now beeps about 5 times and is annoying.

Liz76

Hi no it sings a little tune and then that's it!!!

staceym

Great thanks, bought this one yesterday!

Get an answer from our members and Samsung representatives