Samsung WV16M9945KV

Samsung WV16M9945KV

MPN: WV16M9945KV

Pete

PeteBrisbane

Door seal broke after 5 machine.

Door seal broke after 5 months and samsung will not fix it as they say it's an accessory part.
I don't know how it's an accessory as you can't use the machine with out it. I would never buy another samsung product because there warranty isn't worth the paper it's written on.

Date PurchasedJul 2018
Samsung
Samsung AUSamsung

Hi Pete, we are very sorry to hear about your experience with us. We've sent you a PM requesting for more information, when its most convenient for you can you please send that through?

Jazz
Samsung Australia

Looking for perfection

Looking for perfectionSydney, NSW

Samsung FlexWash Dual Load Washer 18.5KG

Fabulous Large Dual washer with top loader 2.5KG which is great for delicates like jumpers or one off colours like pink or yellows. The front loader is 16kg and cleans really well. I only need to wash each colour load once a week (darks and whites). It holds 2 king size and 4 queen size flannette sheets with no issue. Better than my Electrolux 9KG top loader I had for 10 years which squealed like a bird (Electrolux said that was normal) and clothes full of fluff or detergent stained. Samsung excels in performance and is so silent. It is also quick for a front loader.

Date PurchasedJun 2018