Samsung WW75J5210IW

Samsung WW75J5210IW

MPN: WW75J5210IW

How to buy the best washing machine

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Seb

SebSydney, NSW

Great Washing machine

Great machine who has many different cycles to choose from. It's a shame you only can use bubble soak for 1 or 2 of them. The machine is fairly quiet and have 15 and 30 min washing. Bought from Appliances online who have good deals with delivery. Easy to use.

Gerri

GerriBrisbane

Lots of features I love it

This machine looks sleek and is a good addition to my laundry area. It's my first time to use a front loader as I have always been using a top loader. I love it so far and our clothes come out really clean and smelling fresh. I have yet to see lint on them as it has been my problem with my previous washing machines.

rae

raecoolum qld 4573

Just what we wanted

This machine has a short 15 minute cycle which is perfect if you just want to do a shirt quickly.
    It is basically silent (as opposed to our previous machine) We have had it for 5 months now....and couldn't be happier. When water enters the machine there is a click and as stream sound...but otherwise you don't hear anything. Can talk to people a few meters away and not notice. GREAT ! has a little music number to tell its finished....which we like.
    Low water usage and energy usage (like our last machine which lasted many years although a different brand....costs are important to us). Couldn't be happier...oh I already said that.

Front Loading Washing Machines

Find out how Samsung WW75J5210IW compares to other Front Loading Washing Machines

Ayesha

AyeshaPerth

Beautiful sleek design

The Bubble Wash has a great sleek design that will make a pleasant addition to any laundry. It's reliable, not too noisy and keeps clothes looking fresh every time. I highly recommend this product!