Samsung WW75K5210WW

Samsung WW75K5210WW (page 2 of 2)

MPN: 36510418

How to buy the best washing machine

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

4.5

Nirali

NiraliMelbourne

Superb washing machine

It is the best decision that we have made. It cleans the clothes really well. I have had it for almost 5 months now and I've no complaints with it. It is quiet and does not make any sound. One of my favorite feature is that you can add clothes mid cycle.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

scar

scarBusselton

Great Machine - addwash feature is a hit with small kids

i have the 8.5 kg version, has a multitude of different load options. i mainly use the daily was that runs for just over an hour, or the cottons for my whites. cold wash comes out great every time. no issues.
the add-wash is great for adding missed or additional pieces of dirty washing from kids undies / socks, washers or tea towels - have even squeezed a towel through it. recommended if you can pick it up for around $700

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Tan

TanMelbourne

Excellent washing machine

Cleans effectively and has many different settings for you to choose from. I like that it weighs the clothes and lets you know how long it's going to take.The addwash function is nice and I've had to use it a couple of times. It can be slightly noisy during the spin cycles,

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Front Loading Washing Machines

Find out how Samsung WW75K5210WW compares to other Front Loading Washing Machines

Great features.

This one is absolutely fantastic, I love the fact that you can add clothes during washing - this is a very important feature for me personally, priceless! Also bubble wash, I use it all the time :) I like the loof of this washing machine and the intuitive operation, no need to read a manual.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
san

sanflemington

Very efficient and Powerful

I bought this washing machine when I was moving to my new place. The best part of this washing machine is- you can add up clothes in the middle of wash cycle or you forgot to put some clothes and want to add it quickly. Never observed any wear-out on clothes as of now. Machine runs smoothly with no loud noise or shakes. I almost use it 2 times a week and got very low power consumption compare to my previous washing machine.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Luke K

Luke KBrisbane

Great machine

This washing machine is a great upgrade for us! It is so quiet and does a great job. I really like the bubble wash feature and being able to add additional clothes mid cycle. The error app on the smart phone is a great innovation (haven't needed to use it thought)

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Myra G

Myra G

The ADD WASH Special Feature is Awesome!

It cleans well and very efficient. It only needs little amount of detergent to clean the clothes. It is also water efficient. It is not loud. My favourite feature is the Add Wash, where you can pause the operation and put additional laundry into the drum. It has small door enough to insert the additional clothes.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Ar Ar

Ar ArSydney

Does it's purpose!

This frontload washer is very convenient and easy to use. We often use it on a weekly basis and never had problems on the output. It will be nice though if there's way to customize the time duration for spin. Most fun feature, when it washes the clothes and you dont see much water inside but it still does the job very well.

Date PurchasedJune 2017
Tammy

TammyAU

Never thought I'd buy a front loader

Date PurchasedJune 2016
Front Loading Washing Machines

bellbrandyCentral Queensland, QLD

I absolutely love this washing machine

I bought this machine several weeks ago & have washed every day clothes (shirts, shorts, long pants, jumpers), work clothes (my office clothes & my Husband's welding clothes) & bedding. It hasn't missed a beat, the result for all of these washes was the same - excellent. The amount of water that it spins out of the clothes is brilliant, shortening the drying time. I love this machine, would highly recommend it.

Date PurchasedJuly 2017
Yoyo

YoyoAdelaide

Fine Machine

I bought this washer last year July. It is quite noisy as normal washer machine. The water usage is quiet a lot. I find the quick wash is not easy to operate. I like it set the program,eg. daliy washer, bedding, dark garment. It is really easy to use for those option. Over all value of money. Love the unique part of add more wash. If can pause the machine and put some more socks in as always find one when tidying the house.

Date PurchasedJuly 2016
naysie78

naysie78Brisbane, Queensland

Great machine

Very quiet machine, plays a tune when finished. Numerous settings to ensure a great wash. Very easy to use. Found clothes to be a bit "crunchy" so fabric softener is a must. Has a child proof lock which is great. Only negative is sometimes the baby's socks get caught between drum and door so don't get washed properly.

Date PurchasedMay 2017