Samsung WW75K5210WW

Samsung WW75K5210WW

MPN: 36510418

How to buy the best washing machine

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

4.5

Eco bubble Add to washing macnhine

Date PurchasedMay 2018
    Haier HWF75AW Series

Looking for Front Loading Washing Machines?

Read the reviews for Haier HWF75AW Series

Quiet
    Economical
    It washes clothes
    It looks nice!
    The little finish ditty is cute!
    It smells! No matter how hard I try, or what I try, it has a stale, dead, wet cloth smell!
    The little door within the door is good in theory, but in practise, it’s just another seal to work hard to try and avoid the dead and wet smell from! The little door also catches lint and you really have to get in there to clean out the funk.
    The washing machine does what it’s supposed to do and it does it well, but in my naivety I bought a front loader expecting to be less work, not more than stop loader. We make regular use of the drum clean setting to try to combat the schtink! I don’t think that I’d buy this model again.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
    Turbine3

Turbine3Melbourne

Excellent Results Every Time

We love this washer. It replaced a tired old top loader and the first thing we noticed was clothes coming out finished half dry compared to the old one - great! I think it actually does a better job of cleaning too. It certainly uses less water and detergent so that's good. It quiet when running although the spin out sounds like a jet landing! I am very pleased with this machine. Such an improvement.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
    Front Loading Washing Machines

Find out how Samsung WW75K5210WW compares to other Front Loading Washing Machines

Bingo

Bingomelbourne

Brilliant Samsung Washer

My wife and I love this washing machine. It really is fabulous. The spin is so fast that clothes barely need drying after the cycle has finished and it uses very little water. A huge improvement over the huge old Westinghouse top loader it replaced. The washing cycle is pretty quiet but it does sound a bit like a jet taking off once the spin gets going. The wash itself is very thorough and clothes feel extremely clean afterwards. It even plays a pleasant tune to let you know its finished! Happy customers here, a good machine

Date PurchasedJan 2018
    Menamparampan

Menamparampan

Washing machine is good but the washer torn off in a months time but warranty replaced the washer

I was quite happy with the product. in the first month the door washer was torn off, however Samsung warranty replaced it after a couple of calls in.
    Experience in warranty call: Calls to Philippines twice rejected the warranty claim which didn't make any sense . Was upset with Samsung was never going to buy anything from Samsung, however they stepped up by calling me back after a few days and told me they would cover it in the warranty. It was only a month old and that proactive action from Samsung won me over from a very dissatisfied customer.
    1200 RPM spin is loud. best feature is that we can add extra clothes
    With the new door washer replaced i am happy with the product

Date PurchasedMar 2018
    Shawn

ShawnReservoir

Its reliable

If you are looking for a reliable washing machine at a reasonable price. It's not noisy at all which is suitable for small flats. The introductions and menu are easy to follow that make this product user friendly. I have for almost two years, I highly recommend this model of Samsung washing machine.

Date PurchasedMar 2015
    Haier HWF75AW Series

Looking for Front Loading Washing Machines?

Read the reviews for Haier HWF75AW Series

Ad
    Tammy

TammyAU

Never thought I'd buy a front loader

Date PurchasedJune 2016
    Yoyo

YoyoAdelaide

Fine Machine

I bought this washer last year July. It is quite noisy as normal washer machine. The water usage is quiet a lot. I find the quick wash is not easy to operate. I like it set the program,eg. daliy washer, bedding, dark garment. It is really easy to use for those option. Over all value of money. Love the unique part of add more wash. If can pause the machine and put some more socks in as always find one when tidying the house.

Date PurchasedJuly 2016
    naysie78

naysie78Brisbane, Queensland

Great machine

Very quiet machine, plays a tune when finished. Numerous settings to ensure a great wash. Very easy to use. Found clothes to be a bit "crunchy" so fabric softener is a must. Has a child proof lock which is great. Only negative is sometimes the baby's socks get caught between drum and door so don't get washed properly.

Date PurchasedMay 2017