Samsung WW75K5210WW

Samsung WW75K5210WW

MPN: 36510418

How to buy the best washing machine

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

4.5

Bill02

Bill02South East Queensland, QLD

Very good performer

This is our first front loader, and it solves the main problem we have always had with them- you can interrupt the cycle and add items.
It says it does a "bubble wash", and that is a very good description, as there are plenty of suds in evidence in the clear view panel in the door.
The detergent drawer system works well, as does the door opening panel.
Our only disappointment is that, although it claims a 7200 RPM spin, the clothes aren't quite as dry as we'd experienced with previous washing machines.

Purchased in January 2018 at The Good Guys for $710.00.

Darcy

DarcySouth East Queensland, QLD

Love the add wash

I love this machine. The add wash feature is a dream as I am always finding a washing or sock that I missed. I haven’t tried all the cycles - mostly use daily wash and cotton. It did suck a small baby washer up somehow which ended up in the filter down the bottom, but other than that it hasn’t eaten or ruined any clothes. I was put off by the long time for cottons cycle but soon discovered it self adjusts based on load size so my cycles are usually around 3 hrs or less.

Purchased in May 2017.

Sjjjj

SjjjjMackay

great machine

Very quiet compared to my old top loader, clothes are staying in perfect condition compared to the old top loader seem to stretch them.
Love the extra shoot function to add clothes after it has been turned on...... even easy enough for my 3 yr old daughter to use. Has a great delay start function.

Front Loading Washing Machines

Find out how Samsung WW75K5210WW compares to other Front Loading Washing Machines

Roger

RogerSydney

This is good, many options to set. It clean and rinse the clothes well, no wear-out clothes yet. The noise is just a like a normal washing machine. Probably the most favorite feature is the small door to put your clothes in the middle of washing. Expensive though but good purchase.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Rajan basnet

Rajan basnetMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent for medium to large family

Excellent for medium to large family. We can add clothes during wash. It has very good 15 Minute quick wash feature, and auto load sensor too. smart check troubleshooting. Variable spin setting and cleans dirty clothes very nicely. It makes very little noise so can do laundry anytime. Various settings helps to wash baby clothes without any problems.

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Patty Koko CiCi Lee

Patty Koko CiCi LeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

So happy with this washing machine

I have always been liking Samsung front load. Clothes are clean after wash. It has many different settings and most importantly it spins up to 1400 rpm. So clothes dry very fast once hang out. It also has a little window for load small towels, socks, small garments. It has made it so easy for washing baby clothes.

Andriani Tzouvani

Andriani TzouvaniMelbourne

Washing machine Samsung

It does clean the clothes very well, but with my white clothes, I am a bit disappointed. Top loader washing machine has better results with white clothes.
It doesn't wear out the clothes. The cloths don't get wrinkling by the spinning. Advantage of the hand washing program
Normal sound,
The fact, that you can add clothes, even after you set it on, it is amazing

Date PurchasedSept 2017

DeeGold Coast

Great front loader with ability to pause cycle to add small items

The one thing that I have disliked about front loader washing machines is that once you start the wash cycle, you can't pause the machine during a cycle to add the office dirty sock or forgotten tea towel until we bought this machine. You can hit pause at any time during the cycle and there is a pop open flap that released and you can push through additional items. The machine is pretty quiet and has many wash cycle options to choose from. The only annoying thing is the melody that it plays at the end of the wash and to date I have not found a way to mute or shorten the melody. Other than that, it's a fantastic front loader. Cleans clothes and bedding fantastically!!

Phil

PhilMetford

Fantastic Product.

Buying this washing machine is the one of best decision that we have made. It cleans the clothes wonderfully well. It is very energy efficient and great on water usage.It is whisper quiet and does not make any sound. One of our favorite features is that you can add clothes mid cycle.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Charanjeet

CharanjeetMelbourne

Perfect for family

I think one of the best washing machine in the market. Consume less electricity and water. The best part about the washing machine is small pop up window. It has numerous settings which can suit your needs. The only thing which I don't like about the machine is the sound and vibrations coming out of it (But its acceptable).

RAWAD BEAINI

RAWAD BEAINIMelbourne

Love thials WM

honestly my favourite washing machine! It washes clothes beautifully, love the customisation settings of rinse cycles and temperature, love the music when its finished but the best bit is the "add on " feature where if you forget an item of clothing you can open the satchel and pop it in!

Yash

YashGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing Machine

I bought this machine and has been great. I has got different modes for different types of materials that you put inside for washing. Its really quiet and does not make any kind of noise. So far it has not wear-out any of our clothes. One of my favourite feature is you can add clothes mid cycle, which is great.

Nirali

NiraliMelbourne

Superb washing machine

It is the best decision that we have made. It cleans the clothes really well. I have had it for almost 5 months now and I've no complaints with it. It is quiet and does not make any sound. One of my favorite feature is that you can add clothes mid cycle.

scar

scarBusselton

Great Machine - addwash feature is a hit with small kids

i have the 8.5 kg version, has a multitude of different load options. i mainly use the daily was that runs for just over an hour, or the cottons for my whites. cold wash comes out great every time. no issues.
the add-wash is great for adding missed or additional pieces of dirty washing from kids undies / socks, washers or tea towels - have even squeezed a towel through it. recommended if you can pick it up for around $700

Tan

TanMelbourne

Excellent washing machine

Cleans effectively and has many different settings for you to choose from. I like that it weighs the clothes and lets you know how long it's going to take.The addwash function is nice and I've had to use it a couple of times. It can be slightly noisy during the spin cycles,

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Great features.

This one is absolutely fantastic, I love the fact that you can add clothes during washing - this is a very important feature for me personally, priceless! Also bubble wash, I use it all the time :) I like the loof of this washing machine and the intuitive operation, no need to read a manual.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
san

sanflemington

Very efficient and Powerful

I bought this washing machine when I was moving to my new place. The best part of this washing machine is- you can add up clothes in the middle of wash cycle or you forgot to put some clothes and want to add it quickly. Never observed any wear-out on clothes as of now. Machine runs smoothly with no loud noise or shakes. I almost use it 2 times a week and got very low power consumption compare to my previous washing machine.

Luke K

Luke KBrisbane

Great machine

This washing machine is a great upgrade for us! It is so quiet and does a great job. I really like the bubble wash feature and being able to add additional clothes mid cycle. The error app on the smart phone is a great innovation (haven't needed to use it thought)

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Myra G

Myra G

The ADD WASH Special Feature is Awesome!

It cleans well and very efficient. It only needs little amount of detergent to clean the clothes. It is also water efficient. It is not loud. My favourite feature is the Add Wash, where you can pause the operation and put additional laundry into the drum. It has small door enough to insert the additional clothes.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Ar Ar

Ar ArSydney

Does it's purpose!

This frontload washer is very convenient and easy to use. We often use it on a weekly basis and never had problems on the output. It will be nice though if there's way to customize the time duration for spin. Most fun feature, when it washes the clothes and you dont see much water inside but it still does the job very well.