Samsung AddWash WW85K5410WW (8.5 kg, White)

Samsung AddWash WW85K5410WW (8.5 kg, White) (page 2 of 6)

MPN: 36273777

How to buy the best washing machine

Read now

PamelaB

PamelaBSouthwest, VIC

Best Washing Machine ever!

Really excited with my new Samsung washing machine. Easy to use, has plenty of options and washes great, no lint on clothes as my last top loader had. Would definitely recommend. Wish they had a dryer to match.

Purchased in February 2019.

CGT

CGTMelbourne

Perfect!

We wash our clothes 2 to 3 times a week. In a day we do 2-3 washes (for colours and whites, sometimes another separate wash for our activewear and undergarments). Even if we use it 3 times max in a day, we never had any issues with this washing machine. Very durable indeed. A plus for this machine is the add wash door. There are times when I miss to put some clothes in, and with that, you just pop in your clothes in that little door, and voila!

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Gerry

GerryWA, 6112

Love the add wash door

I've had this for nearly 2 years now and had no issues and runs well. Love the add wash door! because when I think I've put all the washing in and find my son has clothes in his school bag or under his bag I'm able to pause the load and put the additional items in.

8.5kg is good for us (2 person household) sometimes when the dark washing is a lot it gets full and doing loads of bedding needs to be done in a few loads.

But overall happy with the product

Front Loading Washing Machines

Find out how Samsung AddWash WW85K5410WW (8.5 kg, White) compares to other Front Loading Washing Machines

Diana

DianaMelbourne

So broken and can’t be fixed

It keeps shortening out my power since it was new. Repair man has come twice and can’t fix it, and now I have to wait for Samsung to make a decision! Crazy. It also leaves half my clothes dry at the end of a load (ie isn’t washing properly).
I just want a refund but it’s now been more than 3 weeks since I reported it as faulty and I still have to wait!

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Samsung AUSamsung

We are very sorry to hear this issue hasn't been resolved for you, Diana. We have sent you a PM requesting for more info, would you be able to send that through so we can assist you?

Jazz
Samsung Australia

Andrea

Andrea

I love it!!!

Omg I love my washing machine!! (How sad haha) it is easy to use, straight forward and quick!! Push button makes it easy to choose the extra options, and the flap at the front to add smaller forgotten items is brilliant!!
My kids love the little tunes the machine plays at the end of a cycle too!!

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Margery

MargeryCopeton

Damages on delivery but works fine

We paid good money to get this damaged after opening the box which means it was damaged to begin with but as they have said its minor won't replace it. It works great and washes cloths very well and has multiple wash settings for different type of cloths. We mainly use quick wash

smart customer

smart customerAU

Great washing machine

I have been using for 6months and haven't had any issues. It's many features and it's all useful for daily laundry for sports uniform, underwear or outdoor pants and top. It's very quiet so you won't hear the machine noise once you close the door which is a very good thing. You can choose any options you like and the machine will listen you as being ordered. It's perfect and good quality with a good technology like you can add laundries while it's working via the front small extra door. It's genius.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Clair Hammond

Clair HammondAdelaide, SA, 5119

The safety lock timer is great

We have 3 kids and two are at the age of exploring everything. So when I go to pick the other one up from school I put the washing on so by the time I get back I can start on dinner then unload the washing. Having the timer lock is great it means none of the kids can get inside while I do other things around the house. The washing is normal like any other washer I've had

Meg

MegBrisbane

Love it!

I love it it’s quiet, saves on water, has a safety lock Incase you have curious children running around. Clothes look great after they’ve been in. Samsung makes some great washing machines I probably won’t get another brand and a front load is so much better even if I have to squat to put the washing on.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Tina T

Tina TMelbourne

Good machine

Have never had a Samsung front loaders before but heard very good reviews and chose to buy one. I could definitely say that it is on par with many of the very expensive Germain brands. It is very quiet and economical. Would not consider recommending anything else. Very easy to clean filter and washes clothes perfect.

Date PurchasedJul 2017
Jcsj

Jcsj

Excellent overall

Many options and large loads easily done.
The extra door to add mid-wash is great.
Perhaps a little loud, but I live in small apartment and great for its size.
I love all the options such as high spin rates and variable temperatures.
We bought a second one for friend over a year ago and just as good.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Sucker

SuckerBallarat

Great machine

Had 2 Samsung front loaders now and they are the best I’ve ever had and I’ve had some of those expensive Scandinavia brands to. Quite great wash and economical. Would not consider recommending anything else. Very easy to clean filter and also not to heavy to move . Great clean washed clothes

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Emma

EmmaVictoria

Love this!

First front loader I have purchased and I love it! I am officially converted. It uses hardly any washing powder, one box will last me 130 washes. It gets rid of all the stains and cleans the clothes exceptionally well. I’ve heard people saying front loaders wreck your clothes but this is untrue my clothes have never come out of the wash looking better. It’s nice and quiet until it’s finished and it plays a little tune for half a minute to notify you.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Renu

RenuVictoria

Very good product at reasonable price

This machine works really well though its not very quite but not extremely noisy as well , cleans well and gentle with clothes. Its add on clothes feature is very useful. Overall a good product at its price. Water efficient as well if used on e-clean option at cold or 40 degrees. I always use this option & it takes 4 hrs 30 min. which is alright. It has other quick wash options also which are good to use whenever I am in hurry.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
bigalgeorge

bigalgeorgeWaihi Beach

A few problems, but better than another make we had previously.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Buggy06

Buggy06

great machine

Cleans cloths every time and no lint.
switched from a top loading machine wont go back.
machine is fairly quiet mainly used at night.
the best feature is the intence cold wash and the small door in the front for the odd sock that you may have dropped.
love it love it love it

Date PurchasedJun 2017
John Barries

John BarriesYagoona

Efficient and fast cleaning

Samsung phone, so upgraded to a Samsung washing machine. What a great choice. Its so user friendly, it basically tells you what to do. It is quite, the spin is little loud but close laundry door and nil noise lol. All in all its a compact all in one I'm pleased in my purchase.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
George

GeorgeAdelaide

OK

Instead of focusing on saving electricity, we'd like this machine to use more water, and stop wearing out clothes. We dont use the many functions it provides. A machine much like LG washers that provides simple yet quick functions would be better. Overall it is ok and is kinda lovable for us.

Date PurchasedJun 2017
New Mum

New MumAdelaide

Great washer

I really love this washing machine. It’s fairly quiet (for a washing machine) and I like the small window you can add things into the cycle if you forget an item out. Washing clothes well. We need to replace the door seal because a piece was ripped out as my baby’s bib got stuck in the seal. Part is expensive and labour even pricier

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Shauna

ShaunaSydney

Washing machine

This machine I only bought 6 months ago.
It started giving trouble from day 1.
There was something leaking through one of the pipe.
I spent lot of time to contact the dealer and they sent a handyman to fix it.
Later I noted while it's working it would stop when laundry is almost about to be done and then I have to restart it.
Never buy Samsung.

Date PurchasedJul 2017
See all Samsung AddWash Front Loader reviews

Stevceasked

AddWash WW85K5410WW (8.5 kg, White)

I just purchased this machine from Costco. I am currently doing my first wash. Initially on the cotton cycle it had 1:09 but than when I started it, the time went up to 2:40. I have 7 towles inside. How do I reduce the cycle time to around the hour mark. Two hours and 40 minute sis just way to long.

Aman
Aman

Very Appealing

Stevce

All good. It only happened with that wash. It has been working so well now. Great machine.

anonomyous

anonomyousasked

AddWash WW85K5410WW (8.5 kg, White)

does it have a right hand door hinge

MickSamsung

Hey there, this model machine has the hinge on the left side!

Mick
Samsung AU

InformedShopper

InformedShopperasked

AddWash WW85K5410WW (8.5 kg, White)

Does it have both a cold and hot water inlet? Or does it only allow for self-heating the cold water? We have solar heated water, so want a machine that has a hot water inlet.

BT S
BT S

cold water only, heats itself. Hot and Cold is more common on a top loader then a front loader.
I have solar hot water too. wasted

SusanandIan
SusanandIan

Attach the hose to the hot water tap instead? If the water enters the machine warm, it won't be heated further... but of course all washing will be done on hot cycle. As our cold tap is rainwater and gravity fed, we have to do this - too low pressure for the front loader otherwise. We are able to adjust our (instant gas) hot water to 37C for the laundry and this has so far been fine. The lowest wash cycle on the machine is 30C and I most often use a pre-set cycle that heats water to 40C.

Get an answer from our members and Samsung representatives

Compare all 3 Samsung AddWash Front Loader