Samsung AddWash WW85K5410WW (8.5 kg, White)

Samsung AddWash WW85K5410WW (8.5 kg, White) (page 3 of 6)

MPN: 36273777

How to buy the best washing machine

Read now

Door Seal Faulty DONT BUY !!!!!!!!

After 3 months the door seal tears while opening the door. Samsung refused to replace saying user error. No definitely a design flaw, as the service man showed me 3 exact machines with the same problem in only 2 weeks. I will be taking this issue further. Don't make my mistake. Don't buy this machine !!!!!!!!!!

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Disaster

Disaster

Bought it two weeks ago.

It takes 10 to 20 min to get it going. Constantly flashing "dc" every time you press start button.

It managed to do some washing by starting it on EMPTY then PAUSE and load it through the AddDoor.
I guess that must be the real purpose for having the AddDoor.

What and pleasant experience. So disappointed.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Nicky

NickyNewcastle

Love it!

Cleans brilliantly whilst being whisper quiet, doesn’t try leaving the room in spin cycle and doesn’t ruin my clothes, it’s got a great kid proof door whilst in use too! I love how many features it has, it’s amazing what a machine can do these days, I can wash my grand babies clothes and they come out beautiful.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Front Loading Washing Machines

Find out how Samsung AddWash WW85K5410WW (8.5 kg, White) compares to other Front Loading Washing Machines

Kiera

Kiera

Very quiet machine

I bought the Samsung as a replacement for an 8 year old LG washer/dryer. The AddDoor is nice, though I don't generally forget to add anything. But the bonus is how quiet this machine is. It's incredible. Sometimes I don't even notice it's on. And it does a really, really good job of getting everything clean.

Satyapy

SatyapyQLD, 4032

Awesome washing machine with lots of options

The little beaut of a machine does perfect job every time. It has the extra latch (just pause the was and add your forgotten/last minute clothes). It has the best energy and water rating in its range and the price around $700. The thing I like the most is 'Quick Wash', read the manual, it explains everything very well.

Date PurchasedMay 2016
Serge

SergeBonython 2905, ACT

Samsung surprises me again. Great washing machine, can handle big loads. No problem

Great washing machine. Bought in Harvey Norman for very cheap, just over $700. Very solid performer, washes clothes really well. Little latch on the front door is very convenient, however I thought I'd be using it more often. For some reason, I used that latch only a handful of times. Works fairly quietly. Unloading is very comfortable, things don't stick and don't get lost inside the drum. The only thing I don't like is 'Quick Wash' is confusing and hard to find, so read the manual, it explains everything very well. Overall, very happy with a purchase though.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
SARU

SARU

Quality and technology always win

It does an amazing job at cleaning my clothes. You'd never realise the machine is working hard! Love it charcoal colour and huge capacity, it makes washing the big doona sounds so easy!Would be better if it wasn't loud.I love this washing machine. It is extremely simple to use. This machine cleans my clothes perfectly and they come out smelling great. Timer, variety of functions. Cold/ hot water mode/ energy saving mode.Fabulous.

Date PurchasedFeb 2014
Jaanus

JaanusChermside

Great washing machine with lots of features

It has a large drum of 8.5 kgs and we can choose the mode according to our requirements. The machine does perfect washing job with the extra door (just pause the machine and add your forgotten/last minute clothes). It has the best energy and water rating. It needs only a cold water inlet to reduce the stress on your hot-water system. Also, you can control the washing time, drum speed and water temperature according to your needs. I would definitely recommend this product if you need the best washing with best energy and water saving rating.

Date PurchasedSep 2016
elizabeth

elizabethbrisbane

perfect for me

awesome product. I love washing my clothes now. very quiet compare to my old machine. result is awesome. you smell of the softener is still definitely stays after washing. many function but easy to use. just make sure you read your manual. so you know what's the best way to wash your garments.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Taylor

Taylor

No faults for this

I love this washing machine. It is extremely simple to use. This machine cleans my clothes perfectly and they come out smelling great. The machine does different sorts of washes that clean different clothes. The machine is quiet and it sings when the washing is cleaned and ready to come out.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
aussiebum

aussiebum

Easy and lasts

My clothes do come out clean and fresh only once I had to put through a load twice since having this item. Clothes still look great after every wash and I find this Samsung to be very quite to my last washing machine. I have tried most of the washing programs and all easy to understand this Samsung I would recommend to adults of all ages

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Kwan

Kwan

This is perfect.

It has different functions based on the clothing requirement and it is easy to use. It has a good performance on cleaning the clothes. You can add clothes during washing. There is a time display to show the washing time and music to remind the user that it has been ended of washing. It is quiet.
It is great value of money.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
cnn888

cnn888Perth

Perfect silent washer!

First Samsung Front Load washer was 6.5 kg, this one is even bigger and better with digital inventer and front small door. The front small door is exceptionally useful when you forgot to chuck in your underwear! Big enough to wash 2 king size sheets and suit small family of 4-5 persons very well. It has 4*/4.5* power/water usage rating too.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Milkie

Milkie

Good

Also bought it in the Good Guys. Very good price as the sells person give us some discount. It’s our first new washing machine in our new house. Not making to much noise and movements. I used another brand before and find this one is the best one to buy and use.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Yiris

Yiris

looks cool and easy to use

Thats my host wash machine,and i think my host product are.really good.I use this one twice a week and every time i could feel very well!My clothes are very clean after wash them.Although the sound is not very quiet ,i could stand it.I think the color is really cool!like it!

Date PurchasedNov 2017

gabs

gabsbrisbane

peace of mind

A washing machine who does finally give you clean cloths and with no wear-out. Very economical and give me the opportunity to set the amount of water I want to use for your rinsing program, " great idea"!
Very quiet and let me know via a small alarm the cloths are ready to be hang.
The extra door and the connection via the app to make sure the programming is working, thank you!

Date PurchasedSep 2017
Ash

Ash

This is very good

Very good washing machine and wash my clothes very neat n clean. it on my floor as well hhg hhg ghg ggbv ghg. Hh hhh hhh ghh ghh dd ffc mnjk fgvv jjhh ddvv vvvv tyuu jjhh ffgv hhhj ffgvn jhhh hjgg hhhn hhh. Ghhj gg gg ggf dddr hhh hjn jjkn ffgv h

Date PurchasedMay 2016
Willhart

WillhartPerth

Big capacity

This samsung washing machine is very quiet and doesnt wear out your clothes. Huge capacity, great water and electricity energy ratings. Very good for medium sized family. We have two adults and two childrens suits us perfectly. Favourite feature includes automatic wash with timer system. We are happy and recommend this.

Date PurchasedFeb 2016
TJ15

TJ15

Very good Washing machine but not perfect

Cleans clothes excellently which at the end of the day is what a washing machine does. However my gripe with this machine compared to my old LG front loader is that it takes almost twice as long to do a full load. Other then the time, this is the perfect machine. Very quiet, except when spin drying (what front loaders aren't?).

Date PurchasedJul 2017
gnomee

gnomeemelbourne

Love this machine!

Date PurchasedJan 2017
See all Samsung AddWash Front Loader reviews

Stevceasked

AddWash WW85K5410WW (8.5 kg, White)

I just purchased this machine from Costco. I am currently doing my first wash. Initially on the cotton cycle it had 1:09 but than when I started it, the time went up to 2:40. I have 7 towles inside. How do I reduce the cycle time to around the hour mark. Two hours and 40 minute sis just way to long.

Aman
Aman

Very Appealing

Stevce

All good. It only happened with that wash. It has been working so well now. Great machine.

anonomyous

anonomyousasked

AddWash WW85K5410WW (8.5 kg, White)

does it have a right hand door hinge

Samsung
MickSamsung

Hey there, this model machine has the hinge on the left side!

Mick
Samsung AU

InformedShopper

InformedShopperasked

AddWash WW85K5410WW (8.5 kg, White)

Does it have both a cold and hot water inlet? Or does it only allow for self-heating the cold water? We have solar heated water, so want a machine that has a hot water inlet.

BT S
BT S

cold water only, heats itself. Hot and Cold is more common on a top loader then a front loader.
I have solar hot water too. wasted

SusanandIan
SusanandIan

Attach the hose to the hot water tap instead? If the water enters the machine warm, it won't be heated further... but of course all washing will be done on hot cycle. As our cold tap is rainwater and gravity fed, we have to do this - too low pressure for the front loader otherwise. We are able to adjust our (instant gas) hot water to 37C for the laundry and this has so far been fine. The lowest wash cycle on the machine is 30C and I most often use a pre-set cycle that heats water to 40C.

Get an answer from our members and Samsung representatives

Compare all 3 Samsung AddWash Front Loader