Samsung AddWash WW85K5410WW (8.5 kg, White)

Samsung AddWash WW85K5410WW (8.5 kg, White) (page 3 of 5)

MPN: 36273777
See the Best Front Loading Washing Machines in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Samsung

How to buy the best washing machine

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

elizabeth
elizabethbrisbane

perfect for me

awesome product. I love washing my clothes now. very quiet compare to my old machine. result is awesome. you smell of the softener is still definitely stays after washing. many function but easy to use. just make sure you read your manual. so you know what's the best way to wash your garments.

Date PurchasedJune 2017
Taylor
Taylor

No faults for this

I love this washing machine. It is extremely simple to use. This machine cleans my clothes perfectly and they come out smelling great. The machine does different sorts of washes that clean different clothes. The machine is quiet and it sings when the washing is cleaned and ready to come out.

aussiebum
aussiebum

Easy and lasts

My clothes do come out clean and fresh only once I had to put through a load twice since having this item. Clothes still look great after every wash and I find this Samsung to be very quite to my last washing machine. I have tried most of the washing programs and all easy to understand this Samsung I would recommend to adults of all ages

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Front Loading Washing Machines

Find out how Samsung AddWash WW85K5410WW (8.5 kg, White) compares to other Front Loading Washing Machines

Kwan
Kwan

This is perfect.

It has different functions based on the clothing requirement and it is easy to use. It has a good performance on cleaning the clothes. You can add clothes during washing. There is a time display to show the washing time and music to remind the user that it has been ended of washing. It is quiet.
It is great value of money.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
cnn888
cnn888Perth

Perfect silent washer!

First Samsung Front Load washer was 6.5 kg, this one is even bigger and better with digital inventer and front small door. The front small door is exceptionally useful when you forgot to chuck in your underwear! Big enough to wash 2 king size sheets and suit small family of 4-5 persons very well. It has 4*/4.5* power/water usage rating too.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
Milkie
Milkie

Good

Also bought it in the Good Guys. Very good price as the sells person give us some discount. It’s our first new washing machine in our new house. Not making to much noise and movements. I used another brand before and find this one is the best one to buy and use.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Yiris
Yiris

looks cool and easy to use

Thats my host wash machine,and i think my host product are.really good.I use this one twice a week and every time i could feel very well!My clothes are very clean after wash them.Although the sound is not very quiet ,i could stand it.I think the color is really cool!like it!

gabs
gabsbrisbane

peace of mind

A washing machine who does finally give you clean cloths and with no wear-out. Very economical and give me the opportunity to set the amount of water I want to use for your rinsing program, " great idea"!
Very quiet and let me know via a small alarm the cloths are ready to be hang.
The extra door and the connection via the app to make sure the programming is working, thank you!

Ash
Ash

This is very good

Very good washing machine and wash my clothes very neat n clean. it on my floor as well hhg hhg ghg ggbv ghg. Hh hhh hhh ghh ghh dd ffc mnjk fgvv jjhh ddvv vvvv tyuu jjhh ffgv hhhj ffgvn jhhh hjgg hhhn hhh. Ghhj gg gg ggf dddr hhh hjn jjkn ffgv h

Date PurchasedMay 2016

Willhart
WillhartPerth

Big capacity

This samsung washing machine is very quiet and doesnt wear out your clothes. Huge capacity, great water and electricity energy ratings. Very good for medium sized family. We have two adults and two childrens suits us perfectly. Favourite feature includes automatic wash with timer system. We are happy and recommend this.

Date PurchasedFeb 2016
TJ15
TJ15

Very good Washing machine but not perfect

Cleans clothes excellently which at the end of the day is what a washing machine does. However my gripe with this machine compared to my old LG front loader is that it takes almost twice as long to do a full load. Other then the time, this is the perfect machine. Very quiet, except when spin drying (what front loaders aren't?).

Date PurchasedJuly 2017
gnomee
gnomeemelbourne

Love this machine!

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Kezza
KezzaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Finally white whites and bright colours

From my top loader to this awesome front loader,there is no comparison.
My clothes are definitely cleaner and brighter and no fading of my dark colours.
My old machine used way to much water, but now I have the New Samsung front loader,no waste, which means more water for the garden!
I have also noticed it is much gentler on clothes also and the added short cycle is fantastic when I need clothes in a hurry and they are still clean to boot.
I always said I would never buy a front loader,but my Samsung is just the bee's knees.

Date PurchasedJuly 2017
Mudgee girl
Mudgee girlAU

Great

This machine is really good.
Has quick cycle that still does a good wash. Spin alone is 15 mins- bit slow for me.
The part window to pause and add thing you find once started is wonderful and seems to get used constantly but is only for smallish items.
I’d recommend highly!
Oh quiet too

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Kunal
Kunalmelbourne

Very Good Machine

Very Good Machine
Works perfectly for last 3 years
Never had any issues while using it, clothes are completely washed and dried.
Samsung WW85K5410WW / WW85K6410QX comes with Warranty for 5 years.
Which is very handy.
Front loader feature is good, it comes with 6 different option to use.
we can even select the short cycle

Date PurchasedMar 2015

Lee
LeeNorthern Region, NSW

Almost converted

Does a load quite well,if anything cycles are too long in some cases. Otherwise happy with it. Is very quiet & easy to use. The addwash feature is fantastic,a very big plus there. Handles queen size blankets with ease. The only downside would be no hot water facilities,still using power to heat it. And not enough cold water cycles.

Suzie
SuzieMelbourne

Great

I lovee this w.machine all thought I have three small kids including my husband and my self 5 of us i use my w.michine nearly everyday with 7.5kg it gets the job done. Its easy to use there're options u can choose from washing to everday wash to wool to delicates there are 14 options to choose from which makes it easy. I absolutely love it .

Tomy
TomyMelbourne

Excellent Washing Machine

The washing machine works very well. I was using a top loader washing machine of another company and it was not good. But once I started using the Samsung front loader, I just love with it. It has a lot of options and doesn't make much sound. Moreover the clothes get dried up as well.

Davo
DavoTownsville

Good Product until it broke down

I was very happy the washer until, it broke down. It was only 3 months old. Issue is with the door not locking properly. These things happen and luckily it was still under warranty but I have found the service to be poor. After initially being told parts would be shipped and available 2-4 business days after initial call I am still waiting 8 business days(12 actual days) to hear back. I would never buy another samsung product as a result.

echo
echoperth

Great washer. Near perfect

We have always had Bosch washers previously. We were a little sceptical in making the leap, Samsung ... a good washer? We were pleasantly surprised. The clothes comes out stain free every time. There is a good choice of washing options plus you can adjust certain features with each. Delay End feature caught us out. It sounds like the machine is about to start when this is activated. Very quiet on the spin cycle which is nice. Rather noisy when setting up a wash however, lots of loud beeps and the musical tone at end of wash cant be missed. Our only real gripe is that children socks very often get caught between the rubber seal and the door. They are soaking wet and sometimes not cleaned properly.

Ness0411
Ness0411NSW, 2300

Broke down after 18mths.

Do not spend the money. We are a family of 3 so this doesn’t get huge usage but after 18 months it broke down. There is an app you can use to diagnose the problem but it kept telling me the add door was open when clearly it wasn’t. Fancy tech but bought to you by the people who make mobile phones that blow up. For the cost it should have lasted longer. Having said that the ladies at the service centre are fantastic.

Date PurchasedJune 2016
Tasha P.
Tasha P.Brisbane

Great machine but get extended warranty.

Great everyday use. Wonderful functions and washes clothes without drama- always come out clean and smelling fresh. Standard noise level- beeps when it’s done. Love the different washing functions- especially with children and pets. HOWEVER- the extended warranty is essential! Our machine died two days out of standard warranty and luckily we’d purchsed the extended warranty. A bit of a hassle to organise repair and took 2 weeks to get it fixed. Even the repairer said that’s normal for these machines to need a part replaced after that time.

Date PurchasedMay 2015
Sachin
Sachin

This is Perfect.

I had TopLoader Washing Machine before. and Then I decided to go with Front Loader.It is So quite and does not tangle my clothes. and addwash future is superb. i always find my socks and Tshirts laying around after I started a load. Easy to use and lots of Washing Options.

Alison
Alison

Value for money

I have used it for the past week and its fantastic I used to use a top loader but since I have used a front loader it's very water efficient and I am finding that my clothes are more cleaner and its a lot quicker than a top loader if I had to buy another machine I would choose a.front loader anytime

Piedamer
PiedamerAU

Great wwashing machine

Am very pleased with my washing machine which is a washer and dryer combined, the dryer being a condenser dryer so have not had to worry about the dryer being vented to the outside. It is gentle on clothes and washes them perfectly. It is very quiet and I always have to go and check if a load is finished if I miss hearing the tune played at the end. It has plenty of options for different types of wading as well.

Date PurchasedDec 2016