Samsung AddWash WW85K5410WW (8.5 kg, White)

Samsung AddWash WW85K5410WW (8.5 kg, White) (page 3 of 8)

MPN: 36273777

How to buy the best washing machine

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Sucker
SuckerBallarat

Great machine

Had 2 Samsung front loaders now and they are the best I’ve ever had and I’ve had some of those expensive Scandinavia brands to. Quite great wash and economical. Would not consider recommending anything else. Very easy to clean filter and also not to heavy to move . Great clean washed clothes

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Emma
EmmaVictoria

Love this!

First front loader I have purchased and I love it! I am officially converted. It uses hardly any washing powder, one box will last me 130 washes. It gets rid of all the stains and cleans the clothes exceptionally well. I’ve heard people saying front loaders wreck your clothes but this is untrue my clothes have never come out of the wash looking better. It’s nice and quiet until it’s finished and it plays a little tune for half a minute to notify you.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Renu
RenuVictoria

Very good product at reasonable price

This machine works really well though its not very quite but not extremely noisy as well , cleans well and gentle with clothes. Its add on clothes feature is very useful. Overall a good product at its price. Water efficient as well if used on e-clean option at cold or 40 degrees. I always use this option & it takes 4 hrs 30 min. which is alright. It has other quick wash options also which are good to use whenever I am in hurry.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Front Loading Washing Machines

Find out how Samsung AddWash WW85K5410WW (8.5 kg, White) compares to other Front Loading Washing Machines

bigalgeorge
bigalgeorgeWaihi Beach

A few problems, but better than another make we had previously.

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Buggy06
Buggy06

great machine

Cleans cloths every time and no lint.
switched from a top loading machine wont go back.
machine is fairly quiet mainly used at night.
the best feature is the intence cold wash and the small door in the front for the odd sock that you may have dropped.
love it love it love it

Date PurchasedJune 2017

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020
John Barries
John BarriesYagoona

Efficient and fast cleaning

Samsung phone, so upgraded to a Samsung washing machine. What a great choice. Its so user friendly, it basically tells you what to do. It is quite, the spin is little loud but close laundry door and nil noise lol. All in all its a compact all in one I'm pleased in my purchase.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
New Mum
New MumAdelaide

Great washer

I really love this washing machine. It’s fairly quiet (for a washing machine) and I like the small window you can add things into the cycle if you forget an item out. Washing clothes well. We need to replace the door seal because a piece was ripped out as my baby’s bib got stuck in the seal. Part is expensive and labour even pricier

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Nicky
NickyNewcastle

Love it!

Cleans brilliantly whilst being whisper quiet, doesn’t try leaving the room in spin cycle and doesn’t ruin my clothes, it’s got a great kid proof door whilst in use too! I love how many features it has, it’s amazing what a machine can do these days, I can wash my grand babies clothes and they come out beautiful.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Kiera
Kiera

Very quiet machine

I bought the Samsung as a replacement for an 8 year old LG washer/dryer. The AddDoor is nice, though I don't generally forget to add anything. But the bonus is how quiet this machine is. It's incredible. Sometimes I don't even notice it's on. And it does a really, really good job of getting everything clean.

Satyapy
SatyapyQLD, 4032

Awesome washing machine with lots of options

The little beaut of a machine does perfect job every time. It has the extra latch (just pause the was and add your forgotten/last minute clothes). It has the best energy and water rating in its range and the price around $700. The thing I like the most is 'Quick Wash', read the manual, it explains everything very well.

Date PurchasedMay 2016
Serge
SergeBonython 2905, ACT

Samsung surprises me again. Great washing machine, can handle big loads. No problem

Great washing machine. Bought in Harvey Norman for very cheap, just over $700. Very solid performer, washes clothes really well. Little latch on the front door is very convenient, however I thought I'd be using it more often. For some reason, I used that latch only a handful of times. Works fairly quietly. Unloading is very comfortable, things don't stick and don't get lost inside the drum. The only thing I don't like is 'Quick Wash' is confusing and hard to find, so read the manual, it explains everything very well. Overall, very happy with a purchase though.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
SARU
SARU

Quality and technology always win

It does an amazing job at cleaning my clothes. You'd never realise the machine is working hard! Love it charcoal colour and huge capacity, it makes washing the big doona sounds so easy!Would be better if it wasn't loud.I love this washing machine. It is extremely simple to use. This machine cleans my clothes perfectly and they come out smelling great. Timer, variety of functions. Cold/ hot water mode/ energy saving mode.Fabulous.

Date PurchasedFeb 2014
Jaanus
JaanusChermside

Great washing machine with lots of features

It has a large drum of 8.5 kgs and we can choose the mode according to our requirements. The machine does perfect washing job with the extra door (just pause the machine and add your forgotten/last minute clothes). It has the best energy and water rating. It needs only a cold water inlet to reduce the stress on your hot-water system. Also, you can control the washing time, drum speed and water temperature according to your needs. I would definitely recommend this product if you need the best washing with best energy and water saving rating.

Date PurchasedSept 2016
elizabeth
elizabethbrisbane

perfect for me

awesome product. I love washing my clothes now. very quiet compare to my old machine. result is awesome. you smell of the softener is still definitely stays after washing. many function but easy to use. just make sure you read your manual. so you know what's the best way to wash your garments.

Date PurchasedJune 2017
Taylor
Taylor

No faults for this

I love this washing machine. It is extremely simple to use. This machine cleans my clothes perfectly and they come out smelling great. The machine does different sorts of washes that clean different clothes. The machine is quiet and it sings when the washing is cleaned and ready to come out.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

See all Samsung AddWash Front Loader reviews

Stevceasked
AddWash WW85K5410WW (8.5 kg, White)

I just purchased this machine from Costco. I am currently doing my first wash. Initially on the cotton cycle it had 1:09 but than when I started it, the time went up to 2:40. I have 7 towles inside. How do I reduce the cycle time to around the hour mark. Two hours and 40 minute sis just way to long.

Aman
Aman

Very Appealing

Stevce

All good. It only happened with that wash. It has been working so well now. Great machine.

anonomyous
anonomyousasked
AddWash WW85K5410WW (8.5 kg, White)

does it have a right hand door hinge

Samsung
MickSamsung

Hey there, this model machine has the hinge on the left side!

Mick
Samsung AU

InformedShopper
InformedShopperasked
AddWash WW85K5410WW (8.5 kg, White)

Does it have both a cold and hot water inlet? Or does it only allow for self-heating the cold water? We have solar heated water, so want a machine that has a hot water inlet.

BT S
BT S

cold water only, heats itself. Hot and Cold is more common on a top loader then a front loader.
I have solar hot water too. wasted

SusanandIan
SusanandIan

Attach the hose to the hot water tap instead? If the water enters the machine warm, it won't be heated further... but of course all washing will be done on hot cycle. As our cold tap is rainwater and gravity fed, we have to do this - too low pressure for the front loader otherwise. We are able to adjust our (instant gas) hot water to 37C for the laundry and this has so far been fine. The lowest wash cycle on the machine is 30C and I most often use a pre-set cycle that heats water to 40C.

See all Samsung AddWash WW85K5410WW (8.5 kg, White) questions

Get an answer from our members and Samsung representatives

Samsung AddWash WW85K5410WW (8.5 kg, White)

Compare all 3 Samsung AddWash Front Loader