Samsung AddWash WW85K5410WW (8.5 kg, White)

Samsung AddWash WW85K5410WW (8.5 kg, White) (page 3 of 4)

MPN: 36273777

How to buy the best washing machine

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Piedamer

PiedamerAU

Great wwashing machine

Am very pleased with my washing machine which is a washer and dryer combined, the dryer being a condenser dryer so have not had to worry about the dryer being vented to the outside. It is gentle on clothes and washes them perfectly. It is very quiet and I always have to go and check if a load is finished if I miss hearing the tune played at the end. It has plenty of options for different types of wading as well.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Gina59

Gina59Mid North Coast, NSW

Great machine, love little window for extras

Had Samsung washing machine but the pump died after 8 years, so seemed reasonable to purchase another Samsung. I am not impressed with having to keep removing with little blue thing to use powder washing detergent after dissolving powder in warm water, older machine didn't have this "feature". Seems one HAS TO use liquid washing detergent rather than powder. I will adjust but is annoying. Having said that it is quiet, washes well on cycles I have used thus far & plays music when finished.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Layla

LaylaGeelong

Amazing, quiet, intelligent machine

The spin cycle is so quiet, the clothes come out so much dryer than my old machine. There is little to no vibration. There is a great number of cycles to select from. The door that allows washing to be added mid cycle is my favourite thing, and allows that lone sock never gets forgotten!

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Review collected in partnership with Samsung

Front Loading Washing Machines

Find out how Samsung AddWash WW85K5410WW (8.5 kg, White) compares to other Front Loading Washing Machines

Nic

NicMurray bridge

Very thorough clean, easy to operate

Purchased this machine to save power and water, but I am really pleased with its performance also. Very quiet and clothes come out clean and smelling fresh with less detergent than I usually use. Spins clothes out really well and they even come out less wrinkled than my old machine. The ability to add items after starting the machine is handy and there are many options for cycles to suit any situation. The only negative I could think of is that some of the cycles are very long. In saying that, if you want a thorough wash that is to be expected, and there is the option of a quick cycle for less soiled loads. Overall, extremely happy with this machine

Mystical Lioness

Mystical Lioness

OMG...we LOVE it!!!!!

Date PurchasedNov 2016
CaroleT

CaroleTMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect fit for our household.

Very useful features including a wide variety of wash, soak and spin options. Very quiet for a washing machine. Never tangles or damages the clothes. The single most annoying feature of all my previous front loaders is the inability to add something I have forgotten, once the machine is started; Samsung have finally done something about this. The machine has a door in door feature that enables the addition of items after the start.
Big enough capacity for our family. Probably a double quilt would fit easy, but I think you would struggle to put a queen size in there.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

hybridtheory07South West, WA

Effective and good quality

Date PurchasedOct 2016
hybridtheory07

Our Samsung is coming up on 2 years of age and hasn't missed a beat so far. Still happy with the purchase and would recommend this model or similar.

AM02671 01

AM02671 01South East Queensland, QLD

love my top load washer!

this machine is great. I was very skeptical coming from a top loader and was not keen to change over. But it was the little trap door that sold this one yo me. with a baby in the house there are always things I want to throw in the wash once started and this made it super easy to do so. the wash cycles are perfect. I use the daily wash and it fits twice as much as my old machine for half the time. very happy customer!

Date PurchasedJan 2017
chandra

chandraPerth

Prefect !

It is very good washing machine ! it s looks so good too, I would like to recommend to my friends and family's to use this product. Yes it is chipper and best quality. I m so glad to have this product cause use less water and of course washing power.

Date PurchasedFeb 2015

Kahall82

Kahall82Londonderry nsw 2753

A very good machine

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Julie

JulieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great machine

I've on,y had this machine for two weeks but so far I think it's a fantastic machine, clothes are very clean, super quiet even on full spin. Love the easy use of control panel and bubble soak is a useful option. a good selection of wash options and rinse and spin as well as spin only. I recommend this machine.

Janine H

Janine HPerth

Love this machine

Said farewell to my 6year old top loader which didn't rinse well and left lint on cloths. Love this machine no lint cloths are rinsed well and spun to nearly dry. Wish I had of done it sooner. I also use less water and washing powder that is great. Well made product

noosa bob

noosa bobbrisbane

Great machine...we use in a motel.

We give this machine a hammering...using it in a motel rather than domestic environment. efficient, easy to use, reliable.

To answer your questions:-

It cleans well, even with Australia's poor quality washing powders.

We don't use it for clothes..but for kitchen items...and haven't noticed them being damaged.

It seems quiet but that's hardly an objective comparison as we've never compared it to another machine.

Our favourite feature is that we don't have to pay attention to it or show people how to work it.

Date PurchasedMay 2016
Wendy Mc

Wendy McPerth

Exceeded my expectations

Very happy overall. The access window is a fantastic feature. Using the prewash setting and bubble soak on my whites and they came up a treat compared to my old top loader. My sons school sports socks looked like new. Can be a little noisy when it's adding water but a very minor complaint.

del

delMelbourne

I love it

This was an upgrade from my 20 year old front loader that finally died.

Cleans my clothes well, and is very quiet. My dog used to be terrified of the old washing machine, but he doesn't mind this one, even when it's on spin cycle, which is testament to how quiet it is.

Has an annoying chime when it's done washing, but you can turn the sound off.

The only thing that annoys me about the washer is that most of the cycles are hours long. I now use the 'daily wash' which is an hour long and it seems to be fine for lightly soiled clothes.

I was a little confused when the washer was installed as it only connects to the cold water tap. I called up the company I bought it from and they explained the washer has a heater built in.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Communer

CommunerSouth East Queensland, QLD

An Excellent Washing Machine

Been using it for over a month and have nothing negative to report. It is user friendly and feature-rich. Cleans well and spins water out well. We bought an appliance pad and stacked a dryer on top. No problems. It has a large capacity and is quiet for a washing machine. (I'm used to the noisy top-loaders.)

Joe

JoeMelbourne

Good washer!

I bought it ten days ago and I have used it twice. It cleaned and rinsed my clothes very well. It works a little bit noisy, but I think it doesn't matter because I put it in my washroom and after I closed the door, I cannot notice the noise. It's enough for me. It can wash a lot of clothes together.

SarahH

SarahHAU

Love my new washing machine!

Sal

SalLithgow

Love it!

This is a great product, i got this as my old one was too small for a family of 5 and i believe this was perfect. I love the delay END and the many programs this comes with. I have recommended this to many people. Would be interested in freebies though.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Fiona

FionaMunbura

Another excellent product from Samsung!

Date PurchasedJuly 2016
See all Samsung AddWash Front Loader reviews

Stevceasked

AddWash WW85K5410WW (8.5 kg, White)

I just purchased this machine from Costco. I am currently doing my first wash. Initially on the cotton cycle it had 1:09 but than when I started it, the time went up to 2:40. I have 7 towles inside. How do I reduce the cycle time to around the hour mark. Two hours and 40 minute sis just way to long.

Aman
Aman

Very Appealing

Stevce

All good. It only happened with that wash. It has been working so well now. Great machine.

anonomyous

anonomyousasked

AddWash WW85K5410WW (8.5 kg, White)

does it have a right hand door hinge

Samsung
MickSamsung

Hey there, this model machine has the hinge on the left side!

Mick
Samsung AU

InformedShopper

InformedShopperasked

AddWash WW85K5410WW (8.5 kg, White)

Does it have both a cold and hot water inlet? Or does it only allow for self-heating the cold water? We have solar heated water, so want a machine that has a hot water inlet.

BT S
BT S

cold water only, heats itself. Hot and Cold is more common on a top loader then a front loader.
I have solar hot water too. wasted

SusanandIan
SusanandIan

Attach the hose to the hot water tap instead? If the water enters the machine warm, it won't be heated further... but of course all washing will be done on hot cycle. As our cold tap is rainwater and gravity fed, we have to do this - too low pressure for the front loader otherwise. We are able to adjust our (instant gas) hot water to 37C for the laundry and this has so far been fine. The lowest wash cycle on the machine is 30C and I most often use a pre-set cycle that heats water to 40C.

See all Samsung AddWash WW85K5410WW (8.5 kg, White) questions

Get an answer from our members and Samsung representatives

Samsung AddWash WW85K5410WW (8.5 kg, White)

Compare all 3 Samsung AddWash Front Loader