Samsung AddWash WW85K5410WW (8.5 kg, White)

Samsung AddWash WW85K5410WW (8.5 kg, White) (page 4 of 6)

MPN: 36273777

How to buy the best washing machine

Read now

Kezza

KezzaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Finally white whites and bright colours

From my top loader to this awesome front loader,there is no comparison.
My clothes are definitely cleaner and brighter and no fading of my dark colours.
My old machine used way to much water, but now I have the New Samsung front loader,no waste, which means more water for the garden!
I have also noticed it is much gentler on clothes also and the added short cycle is fantastic when I need clothes in a hurry and they are still clean to boot.
I always said I would never buy a front loader,but my Samsung is just the bee's knees.

Date PurchasedJul 2017
Mudgee girl

Mudgee girlAU

Great

This machine is really good.
Has quick cycle that still does a good wash. Spin alone is 15 mins- bit slow for me.
The part window to pause and add thing you find once started is wonderful and seems to get used constantly but is only for smallish items.
I’d recommend highly!
Oh quiet too

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Kunal

Kunalmelbourne

Very Good Machine

Very Good Machine
Works perfectly for last 3 years
Never had any issues while using it, clothes are completely washed and dried.
Samsung WW85K5410WW / WW85K6410QX comes with Warranty for 5 years.
Which is very handy.
Front loader feature is good, it comes with 6 different option to use.
we can even select the short cycle

Date PurchasedMar 2015
Front Loading Washing Machines

Find out how Samsung AddWash WW85K5410WW (8.5 kg, White) compares to other Front Loading Washing Machines

Lee

LeeNorthern Region, NSW

Almost converted

Does a load quite well,if anything cycles are too long in some cases. Otherwise happy with it. Is very quiet & easy to use. The addwash feature is fantastic,a very big plus there. Handles queen size blankets with ease. The only downside would be no hot water facilities,still using power to heat it. And not enough cold water cycles.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Suzie

SuzieMelbourne

Great

I lovee this w.machine all thought I have three small kids including my husband and my self 5 of us i use my w.michine nearly everyday with 7.5kg it gets the job done. Its easy to use there're options u can choose from washing to everday wash to wool to delicates there are 14 options to choose from which makes it easy. I absolutely love it .

Date PurchasedSep 2017
Tomy

TomyMelbourne

Excellent Washing Machine

The washing machine works very well. I was using a top loader washing machine of another company and it was not good. But once I started using the Samsung front loader, I just love with it. It has a lot of options and doesn't make much sound. Moreover the clothes get dried up as well.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Davo

DavoTownsville

Good Product until it broke down

I was very happy the washer until, it broke down. It was only 3 months old. Issue is with the door not locking properly. These things happen and luckily it was still under warranty but I have found the service to be poor. After initially being told parts would be shipped and available 2-4 business days after initial call I am still waiting 8 business days(12 actual days) to hear back. I would never buy another samsung product as a result.

echo

echoperth

Great washer. Near perfect

We have always had Bosch washers previously. We were a little sceptical in making the leap, Samsung ... a good washer? We were pleasantly surprised. The clothes comes out stain free every time. There is a good choice of washing options plus you can adjust certain features with each. Delay End feature caught us out. It sounds like the machine is about to start when this is activated. Very quiet on the spin cycle which is nice. Rather noisy when setting up a wash however, lots of loud beeps and the musical tone at end of wash cant be missed. Our only real gripe is that children socks very often get caught between the rubber seal and the door. They are soaking wet and sometimes not cleaned properly.

Date PurchasedSep 2017
Ness0411

Ness0411NSW, 2300

Broke down after 18mths.

Do not spend the money. We are a family of 3 so this doesn’t get huge usage but after 18 months it broke down. There is an app you can use to diagnose the problem but it kept telling me the add door was open when clearly it wasn’t. Fancy tech but bought to you by the people who make mobile phones that blow up. For the cost it should have lasted longer. Having said that the ladies at the service centre are fantastic.

Date PurchasedJun 2016

Tasha P.

Tasha P.Brisbane

Great machine but get extended warranty.

Great everyday use. Wonderful functions and washes clothes without drama- always come out clean and smelling fresh. Standard noise level- beeps when it’s done. Love the different washing functions- especially with children and pets. HOWEVER- the extended warranty is essential! Our machine died two days out of standard warranty and luckily we’d purchsed the extended warranty. A bit of a hassle to organise repair and took 2 weeks to get it fixed. Even the repairer said that’s normal for these machines to need a part replaced after that time.

Date PurchasedMay 2015
Sachin

Sachin

This is Perfect.

I had TopLoader Washing Machine before. and Then I decided to go with Front Loader.It is So quite and does not tangle my clothes. and addwash future is superb. i always find my socks and Tshirts laying around after I started a load. Easy to use and lots of Washing Options.

Alison

Alison

Value for money

I have used it for the past week and its fantastic I used to use a top loader but since I have used a front loader it's very water efficient and I am finding that my clothes are more cleaner and its a lot quicker than a top loader if I had to buy another machine I would choose a.front loader anytime

Piedamer

PiedamerAU

Great wwashing machine

Am very pleased with my washing machine which is a washer and dryer combined, the dryer being a condenser dryer so have not had to worry about the dryer being vented to the outside. It is gentle on clothes and washes them perfectly. It is very quiet and I always have to go and check if a load is finished if I miss hearing the tune played at the end. It has plenty of options for different types of wading as well.

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Gina59

Gina59Mid North Coast, NSW

Great machine, love little window for extras

Had Samsung washing machine but the pump died after 8 years, so seemed reasonable to purchase another Samsung. I am not impressed with having to keep removing with little blue thing to use powder washing detergent after dissolving powder in warm water, older machine didn't have this "feature". Seems one HAS TO use liquid washing detergent rather than powder. I will adjust but is annoying. Having said that it is quiet, washes well on cycles I have used thus far & plays music when finished.

Layla

LaylaGeelong

Amazing, quiet, intelligent machine

The spin cycle is so quiet, the clothes come out so much dryer than my old machine. There is little to no vibration. There is a great number of cycles to select from. The door that allows washing to be added mid cycle is my favourite thing, and allows that lone sock never gets forgotten!

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Review collected in partnership with Samsung

Nic

NicMurray bridge

Very thorough clean, easy to operate

Purchased this machine to save power and water, but I am really pleased with its performance also. Very quiet and clothes come out clean and smelling fresh with less detergent than I usually use. Spins clothes out really well and they even come out less wrinkled than my old machine. The ability to add items after starting the machine is handy and there are many options for cycles to suit any situation. The only negative I could think of is that some of the cycles are very long. In saying that, if you want a thorough wash that is to be expected, and there is the option of a quick cycle for less soiled loads. Overall, extremely happy with this machine

Date PurchasedJul 2017
Mystical Lioness

Mystical Lioness

OMG...we LOVE it!!!!!

Date PurchasedNov 2016
CaroleT

CaroleTMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect fit for our household.

Very useful features including a wide variety of wash, soak and spin options. Very quiet for a washing machine. Never tangles or damages the clothes. The single most annoying feature of all my previous front loaders is the inability to add something I have forgotten, once the machine is started; Samsung have finally done something about this. The machine has a door in door feature that enables the addition of items after the start.
Big enough capacity for our family. Probably a double quilt would fit easy, but I think you would struggle to put a queen size in there.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

hybridtheory07South West, WA

Effective and good quality

Date PurchasedOct 2016
hybridtheory07

Our Samsung is coming up on 2 years of age and hasn't missed a beat so far. Still happy with the purchase and would recommend this model or similar.

AM02671 01

AM02671 01South East Queensland, QLD

love my top load washer!

this machine is great. I was very skeptical coming from a top loader and was not keen to change over. But it was the little trap door that sold this one yo me. with a baby in the house there are always things I want to throw in the wash once started and this made it super easy to do so. the wash cycles are perfect. I use the daily wash and it fits twice as much as my old machine for half the time. very happy customer!

Date PurchasedJan 2017
See all Samsung AddWash Front Loader reviews

Stevceasked

AddWash WW85K5410WW (8.5 kg, White)

I just purchased this machine from Costco. I am currently doing my first wash. Initially on the cotton cycle it had 1:09 but than when I started it, the time went up to 2:40. I have 7 towles inside. How do I reduce the cycle time to around the hour mark. Two hours and 40 minute sis just way to long.

Aman
Aman

Very Appealing

Stevce

All good. It only happened with that wash. It has been working so well now. Great machine.

anonomyous

anonomyousasked

AddWash WW85K5410WW (8.5 kg, White)

does it have a right hand door hinge

Samsung
MickSamsung

Hey there, this model machine has the hinge on the left side!

Mick
Samsung AU

InformedShopper

InformedShopperasked

AddWash WW85K5410WW (8.5 kg, White)

Does it have both a cold and hot water inlet? Or does it only allow for self-heating the cold water? We have solar heated water, so want a machine that has a hot water inlet.

BT S
BT S

cold water only, heats itself. Hot and Cold is more common on a top loader then a front loader.
I have solar hot water too. wasted

SusanandIan
SusanandIan

Attach the hose to the hot water tap instead? If the water enters the machine warm, it won't be heated further... but of course all washing will be done on hot cycle. As our cold tap is rainwater and gravity fed, we have to do this - too low pressure for the front loader otherwise. We are able to adjust our (instant gas) hot water to 37C for the laundry and this has so far been fine. The lowest wash cycle on the machine is 30C and I most often use a pre-set cycle that heats water to 40C.

Get an answer from our members and Samsung representatives

Compare all 3 Samsung AddWash Front Loader